Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: December Plot Discussion

Great chapter! So much faitsu<3 She has no lucario, so I guess she is the foongus girl now? XD
    And it's great to see white in there. Hope she is the real boss in pokestar studios hehe.
    My dshini page:
    http://www.dshini.net/de/spage/851ea...1-a064185c8567
    Recently played Koihime Musou and it was kinda like..the best thing ever. So I really want the sequel. So if you are an adult and if like visual novels..if you can, please support the official translation group: http://forums.fuwanovel.org/index.ph...ment-and-news/

Oh Faitsu hiding her strength makes perfect sense actually.

I gotta say, I know this chapter would get a lot of flak but I still really liked it. Chapters mainly centralized around character interactions and actions and how they act(Pun not intended) really are entertaining for me. Then again I think I enjoyed seeing the Sinnoh Trio learn to ride bikes more than I did the actual villain/badge plot at times. Nice to see Hugh again and I do really think Rakutsu and Faitsu look stunning in their attire, nice to see her Foongus kicking butt. Hugh could have been more involved but whatever, he has a Trapinch iirc so it'd be nice to see it again.

It was 5 chapter and our main protagonist only catch one pokemon ( Genesect ) . And Faitsu didn't have any new pokemon since her debut . Hmm , don't know if she would get a starter , maybe Bubu .

Doesn't seem like Rakutsu and Faitsu are really using their PokeDexes at all, then again as a whole as this series has gone along it's felt like the Dexes have become more and more irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Doesn't seem like Rakutsu and Faitsu are really using their PokeDexes at all, then again as a whole as this series has gone along it's felt like the Dexes have become more and more irrelevant.
    Because they face a Mecha Tyranitar (Pawniard & Vullaby just cameo). And they had mentioned the Poke dex last scene XD

That PokeStar scene just reminded me of a rather funny quote from another video game series.
    NKA guard: "... script initiative, and BAM! Watch out, Hollywood! I wonder if they're ready for a tale about a man, a woman, and a 60-foot robot that stands between them."
    Tired of seeing all-shiny teams on Wifi Random Matchup?
    Tired of hearing your friends brag about their shinies?
    Tired of hatching thousands of eggs to just get Hidden Power right?
    Visit my shop and turn the tables! PT's Perfect Shiny Shop. The simple solution.

The official website updated.

They said that will hold a book party in Singapore.

And volume 48 published in the end of November.

------------

Oh, They updated the characters introduction.

Lack-two and Whi-two lol
    Last edited by e9310103838; 3rd October 2013 at 4:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    The official website updated.

They said that will hold a book party in Singapore.

And volume 48 published in the end of November.

------------

Oh, They updated the characters introduction.

Lack-two and Whi-two lol
    Lack-two and Whi-two? Lol is right. But volume 48 by November, nice! I hope Bianca is on the cover. Lol Lack-two and Whit-two! Lack-two is lacking a good name! Sorry I couldn't help myself. Lame joke XD
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Lack-two and Whi-two? Lol is right. But volume 48 by November, nice! I hope Bianca is on the cover. Lol Lack-two and Whit-two! Lack-two is lacking a good name! Sorry I couldn't help myself. Lame joke XD
    Well, I guess it's as logical as the romanization we've used.

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Wow, those names really are terrible. :P

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    Wow, those names really are terrible. :P
    Welcome to Pokemon...

You got that right! The Legend of Korra is returning on October 3rd! Mark your calendars!

Um...is Coronis gonna give us his summary anytime soon?

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Welcome to Pokemon...
    Really, Matt? I can't think of any names outside of Special this awkward and cruddy. And within Special I can only think of Pokemon nicknames.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Really, Matt? I can't think of any names outside of Special this awkward and cruddy. And within Special I can only think of Pokemon nicknames.
    Burgh? Bugsy? Brawly? Chili? Drayden? Shauntal? Skyla? Quite frankly, Lac-two barely surprises me as a Pokemon human name.
    Last edited by matt0044; 4th October 2013 at 4:20 PM.

Burgh? Bugsy? Brawly? Chili? Drayden? Shauntal? Skyla? Quite frankly, Lac-two barely surprises me as a Pokemon human name.
    Those're all at least similar to actually names that actual people have, in addition to being much more subtle references to the things they're referring to. Lack-two and Whi-two are just game titles with a syllable or two knocked off.

Those're all at least similar to actually names that actual people have, in addition to being much more subtle references to the things they're referring to.
    I never seen any names similar to Shauntal and such so I guess they just not exactky commonplace. But subtle? Really?

I never seen any names similar to Shauntal and such so I guess they just not exactky commonplace. But subtle? Really?
    Shauntal is a combination of Haunted and the name Chantal. I think this name is more French, it's a girl's name, one of my teacher was called Chantal. You just see that name more in Quebec and France, I think.

Not like it really matters considering that it's implied that both names aren't their real ones.

I'm willing to be we never learn their real names, though.

OMG that was awesome! Not only did Sabrina reappeared we got to see a glimpse of White!!! As expected she created Pokéwoods. I love what Kusaka is doing with this arc. School life/ Pokéspecial is epic!!!!

Oh, I also forgot to comment on the chapter. :P

Great chapter for the final magazine chapter! Although the ending wasn't that conclusive (although given that it's not like the actual actual ending) it wrapped up the last chapter for, oh I dunno, one or two years? quite nicely. And nice having Sabrina back! When I first read Michael's post about seeing someone we haven't seen in a long time, I thought he was talking about an original Dexholder or even Sird (dammit, I keep having that thought whenever an indicator of someone being back comes up) but Sabrina does make the most sense given that she appeared in PokeStar studios in the games. I hope that this is an indicator that the PWT will happen and it will bring back the old gym leaders, as well as some, if not all, the older Dexholders.

Quote Originally Posted by Macromind101 View Post
    Oh, I also forgot to comment on the chapter. :P

Great chapter for the final magazine chapter! Although the ending wasn't that conclusive (although given that it's not like the actual actual ending) it wrapped up the last chapter for, oh I dunno, one or two years? quite nicely.
    Seems more like the end of a season of a TV Show before the next one comes.

Sorry for the late post. Since the chapter is basically fully scanned, I'll just give a brief summary. Basically Cheren takes his students to visit the Pokestar Studios as site visit, and Lacktwo continues to make his attempt to get close to Whitwo. It is stated that Lacktwo has screened out all the other 12-year-old girls and Whitwo is the only one he hasn't figured out. Whitwo states that although she is getting along well with everyone (especially the three girls), she has big trouble handling Lacktwo (her Foongus is apparently very antagonistic towards him as well). Hugh doesn't understand what movie making has to do with training, but when the shooting actually takes place, he realizes that the Pokemon battles are real and not staged.

Anyway, Whitwo happens to get casted (after Sabrina, who is referred to as a celebrity now, uses her Alakazam to choose a film for her). She goes up against Brycen-man, and calls herself the Foongus-Girl. Foongus easily takes out Pawniard, but before she could fight Vullaby, it was knocked out by something else. It turns out that the Mecha Tyranitar from the adjacent set has been accidentally left 'on', and it starts to attack Whitwo. The Producer attempts to stop the filming, and is stopped by Brycen, who has something else in mind. Lacktwo comes to the rescue, dressed up as the Dewott-Kid. Dewott easily takes out Mecha Tyranitar, saving the day. The Producer is amazed at Brycen's talent in anticipation, and Cheren goes up to greet him. It seems that Cheren has forgotten everything after his visit to Driftveil, and doesn't even remember fighting Brycen and winning the Gym Badge from him (so he was in brainwashed state during the League?). Brycen suggests Cheren become the new Gymleader in Aspertia, which suggests that Cheren is currently only the teacher. The chapter ends with the kids returning to the School, and Lacktwo is still making efforts to befriend Whitwo. The Vullaby in the shooting turns out to be Barbara, and a staff returns it to White, who is said to be the behind the development of the Pokestar Studios (she is referred to as a famous Event Promotor). They also mention that she is about the same age as Cheren, which I guess confirms she age as 14 in BW and 16 in B2W2.

=========================

So that's it for B2W2 in magazine form I guess. Truly worried about its prospect. Important characters yet to appear include Roxie, Benga, we need to see Iris, Elesa, the Shadow Triad in their new clothes. The Junipers and Fennel should return according to the poster, so must N, Ghetsis and the Sages. Resolute forme Keldeo, Therian forme Kamis, Kyurem, Sawsbuck, Reuniclus, Zoroark, Klang, Krookodile, oh and 57 attacks. Good luck Hidenori and Yamamoto...

Coronis~

Coronis~

Myths of the Pokemon world. Created just for fun :)

Thank you Coronis .
    'her Foongus is apparently very antagonistic towards him as well' I love it . I want to see little Foongus *****ing about Lacktwo everywhere it can . I don't know who has brainwashed Cheren . Don't think it was Colress . Maybe that was Caitlin . She has powerful psychic power .

Thanks for the summary Coronis!

Although about your comment about the third version of Generation VI being called Z, I think that Game Freak is done with third versions. My prediction will be that there will be another sequel-type versions replacing the third versions, and that those games will be called "XZ" and "YZ". Also, for the Z-type Pokemon that you told us about, is it known what the Pokemon looks like?

Zygarde is the name of that Pokemon . A menacing looking legendary . You could find it .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast