Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cilan and Brock! Gyarados' Outrage!! (BWDASP1)

If there is something that I loved about this episode is how Brock and Cilan reacted to each other's antics. That was priceless for me. XD

Other than that, it was a good episode. It showed how Brock is doing with his doctor career and Cilan had a chance to show his Coinnosseur's abilities. Quite a good episode.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

I predict that Iris' special (whenever that is) will also have a Pikachu for good measure, which will be hilarious in hindsight. Then I can say Iris and Cilan will never stop seeing Pikachu.

I'm kind of glad that they didn't mention the connection with ash, though :L
    not everything has to revolve around the twirp. :P
    Name: Gingey
    Y friend code 1263 6664 4234

;639;
    ;593;;545;;596;;637;

The only thing that confused me about this episode is why didn't the poacher...you know...use a Poké Ball?

Seriously where would he put that thing?

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    And the most hilarious of all is Dento calling Brock an "Onee-san Sommelier" I LOVED that part. It was what I wanted. (Btw, Onee-san refers to ladies in this context which is basically who Brock hits on every time).
    So, translated, Brock would be a "Chick Connossieur" XD

Damn, he didn't catch it..WHY WRITERS? But anyways, were they at the Lake of Rage or just a generic lake near a generic town?

It was great seeing Brock again, kinda sucks none of his Pokemon got spotlight except Croagunk who pretty much got shafted as well. I don't get what the point of that little girl being there was supposed to be, would have been better if Brock and Cilan battled instead.

It was a great episode though, even though there's a few plot holes here and there, at least we got to see Brocky again and that's all that really matters.

I wonder where Cilan was headed off to at the end of the episode. I guess he's just going to travel alone and see where the path takes him. I really wish the writers would give us frequent specials :/

Why do I have a feeling that this episode takes place in or near Mahogany Town?
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I wonder where Cilan was headed off to at the end of the episode. I guess he's just going to travel alone and see where the path takes him. I really wish the writers would give us frequent specials :/
    From the look of things, he is not going to get that S Rank. That I assure you.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    From the look of things, he is not going to get that S Rank. That I assure you.
    Someday he will. Traveling is what he wants to do right now so we should support that.

This was an ok episode. I liked Cilan's and Brock's interactions with each other. Too bad cilan didn't catch that Gyarados.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    So, translated, Brock would be a "Chick Connossieur" XD
    Probably. We'll probably hear Cilan say that. If this special ever gets dubbed. ahahahahahaha

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

What did the girl pikachu sound like compared to Ash's? I'm curious.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/18 NEW!! 12/23
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

So how come this isn't in the specials section lol??

Also wtf?? They didn't even let Dento learn Brock's name?? Seriously wtf writers -_-...
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

First of all, I'm glad that Cilan didn't get Gyarados because it didn't suit him at all imo. Over all this episode/special was really lackluster for me. I mean two male traveling companions met and yet it felt like a filler almost because the plot wasn't strong enough to hold my interest. The villain of the episode gave me Hunter J vibes at first until he was thwarted by Cilan and his Crustle. That was just sad. Also, kudos to the writers for finding a way to promote Pikachu further by introducing a female one. That was so smooth.

After seeing how Pokémon Origins and Eevee and Friends were aired in the dub via the Pokémon TV website, I'm hoping they'll at least do the same thing with this episode and Iris's episode
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

I love how Cilan classifies Brock as a Lady Connoisseur. the thing that frustrates me is that they never realized they were talking about the same person and i wanted them to talk about their adventures with Ash and be bffs forever.

Decided to catch up on episodes i've not got around to today, starting with this.

Brilliant episode, was very fun and entertaining - i just wish Cilan caught Gyrados, everything was set up well for it happening and even Iris caught the Gible...

Cilan and Brock's interactions were cool and i liked how they kept referencing Ash without actually knowing who they were on about, although i wish they had done.

6/10.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12