Thread: Computer issue blues

Default Computer issue blues

Recently i tried turning on my computer, and it started beeping 6 times then the fan kicks up louder than usual. It does it now every time i try to turn it on. And the screen stays black, nothing happens. The fan just keeps running.
    Black: 3482-2112-2585
    Soul Silver:4297 5993 0464
    Platinum:2965 4525 0763
    My shiny pokemon:
    Encountered in FR as a Geodude
    Encountered in Diamond as a Lv.4 Shinx

I claim Latias

I HOPE THERES A MEGA LATIAS!

Sounds like something has been dislodged, and need re-seating You'll need to run a Google search on "Computer Beep" codes, and you need to know your Bios or Computer Manufacturer, as these codes change between systems.

I can't really help you beyond this as between manufacturers 6 beeps can mean your keyboard is busted or your Motherboard is busted.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Oh ok. Thank you. Its really weird. It hasnt worked for the passed couple of days and then just now i try turning it on, and it TURNED ON like nothing was wrong with it. O.o
    One thing too. During the days when it was starting to act up it, it start up as usual and when it showed my desktop it had a message pop up. That it "recovered from a serious error. I took a picture of it. It worked fine two days after that message then its started beeping again. Until i tried it today.
    Also, i forgot to mention its a Dell, Windows XP.
    Black: 3482-2112-2585
    Soul Silver:4297 5993 0464
    Platinum:2965 4525 0763
    My shiny pokemon:
    Encountered in FR as a Geodude
    Encountered in Diamond as a Lv.4 Shinx

I claim Latias

I HOPE THERES A MEGA LATIAS!

Your fans, CPU, memory, or even motherboard might be starting to give way. Since you have a Dell, if it is under warranty, you should be able to contact them for repair parts.

I would check the CPU heatsink and the case, CPU, and power supply fans first to see if all are working properly.

High temprature?