Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Regarding XY Early Release

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Good luck with that, the game won't drop in price for at least a year, maybe longer.
    If you've not careful the Price goes up! I recently got Soul Silver for more than Day 1 Heart Gold!
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

yeah ive never seen pokemon games go down significantly in price. they stay expensive until theyre off the shelf completely and then you have to go through a 3rd party which can often be very expensive depending on how long you wait

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    If you've not careful the Price goes up! I recently got Soul Silver for more than Day 1 Heart Gold!
    really? I never saw a pokemon game go up or down where i live it normally stays the same price Im glad im getting out cheap for my y version though one version is good enough for me

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Usually all the pokemon games I get are like 40 to 50 dollars but bigger than that, than that's outrageous

FOR TRADES AND BATTLES WHITE 2: 0648 7642 8668

It's because everyone keeps wanting it more and more and can't get enough. Over here, Wal-Mart is the one that has like $10 off what is in Gamestop.

im downloading the game from nintendo eShop! tho it does take like about an hour and takes up so much storage, it definitely beats flying to the US to get it (im in china :P)
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    im downloading the game from nintendo eShop! tho it does take like about an hour and takes up so much storage, it definitely beats flying to the US to get it (im in china :P)
    Not to mention that jet lags kicks in fast, so you'd probably be out like a light before you get a chance to try it.

I have to wait until Wednesday to play my copy. I'm going to keep it off my plate until I complete my PSAT, then me and my friend (I bought him the other version) can celebrate afterwards by starting up together.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123