Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: #063/064/065 Abra / Kadabra / Alakazam

Looking for a Kadabra with modest nature and i got a scizor i can trade for it or we can decide something else PM if you want to trade

Friend Code: 4484 - 8710 - 5575 add me if you want

Safari type: Fairy Type Wth Following Pokemon Clefairy-Swirlix-Snubbull

looking for alakazam mega stone. willing to offer anything pm me with an offer
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/s4ri4l.gif[/IMG]

Name:Abel
    Pokemon Y frc 1332-7913-8331

Looking for a tradeback to evolve my Kadabra. Don't have any real life friends who play the game so came to the forums to seek for assistance . PM me if you're okay with helping me out, thanks!

Abra with the ability magic guard can trade any of the gen 1 or gen 6 starters or something else pls pst

I have a Kadabra, and looking to trade for something else/trade to evolve. Please pm me!!

FC
    1521 3841 2165
    FS: Electric with Dedenne, Manectric, and Stunfisk
    SV: 3054 ^_^ PM me if you need a shiny hatched!

Spoiler:- Breeding Pokemon:

(Currently attempting) Masuda Method: Mareep Modest Nature w/ Flatter (Friend Ball 5-6IV)

Need Abra with magic guard. Will work hard to get you what you need as long as it's not unreasonable. Have thick fat mamoswine and technician breloom babies, to name a couple of the rarer things I have.

I'm also looking to trade my Kadabra for it to evolve and then trade it back, if you want you Kadabra to evolve and are willing to help, PM me. FC: 2277- 6820 - 1992

Thanks.
    SHINY COLLECTION

Trading Protean Froakie for a Magic Guard Abra. Or would like to know if anybody has abra in their own Friend safari, so I may add you
    5327 1078 9791 PM me if you add me :3 I have a Ground type Safari with Marowak, Trapinch and Palpitoad Currently looking for a Forretress. Add me if you have your run of the mill Sturdy Forretress

I'm also thepinguins{Death By Chocolate} on steam so add me if you want

Looking for a relaxed Abra/Kadabra with Synchronise. PM me
    Last edited by Gibdo; 29th October 2013 at 1:25 PM.
    3DS FC: 0705 2237 8376

PM me if you wanna battle

UK Gamer

Looking for magic guard abra

FC : 0877-0786-0142

Hey everyone - not looking for anything insane, just looking for an Adamant, Synchronize Abra for X AND Y so I can have a lead synch for an adamant Pokemon.

If you have a spare one, or just want to give me one, let me know and we can swap friend codes!
        Spoiler:- My shinies:

looking for impish syrcho abra pm me with what you need
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/s4ri4l.gif[/IMG]

Name:Abel
    Pokemon Y frc 1332-7913-8331

Looking for someone to help me out with a trade/trade back to get my kadabra evolved. PM me!

Looking for an adamant synchronizer like abra. Pm me please

If you have Abra or Kadabra with Magic Guard - please PM me
    My Friend Code 3411-1604-9428
    My shinies:
    Pancham
    Poliwhirl
    Krookodile
    Blastoise

Looking for an Impish Synchronize Abra or any of its evolution line

On a different note I am offering 1 male and 1 Female Timid Magic Guard Abra caught in the friend safari have 2 flawless stats each, also offering pokerus, Jolly Gale Wings Fletchling IV bred IV's vary with each of them, also can offer Timid IV bred Gastly and or Modest IV bred Rotom if given prior notice

VM or PM me with other IV bred Pokémon offers if interested in the Gastly or Rotom or if you are offering an impish Synchronize Abra, thanks

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Looking for any Timid Pokémon with Synchronise! I don't care whether it's trained or not, I don't care about its level, but I desperately need any Timid natured Pokémon with Synchronise! Please PM/VM me so we can work something out! I have many Adamant Perfect Attack IV Kangaskhans, some with multiple over perfect IVs (mostly HP and Speed).

EDIT

Found one, thanks!
    Last edited by JasonTongFlute; 9th November 2013 at 3:06 PM.

Trading my almost perfect UT Timid Mewtwo! Its IVs are 31/22/31/31/30/31. You can verify the calculation here:

Spoiler:- Credits and my FC:

I really really really need an impish synchronize pokemon. Abra, Munna, Xatu, Umbreon, even Ditto, I don't care. I can trade for modest, calm, timid, careful, or foreign dittos, or one of a few 4-IV OU babies like Rough Skin Gible, Eevee, and Gastly.
    3DS FC: 5069-4016-6747
    Friend Safari: Forretress, Klefki, Magneton

Battle conditions

-No ubers
    -No Wonder Launcher
    -No OHKOs
    -No luck-based items
    -Sleep clause
    -Species clause
    -Evasion clause if it matters to you. My team is equipped to deal with DT spammers and I don't do it myself, so I don't care either way.
    -Absolutely, positively, nothing hacked. At all. Sportsmanship above all else.

I can breed abra with synchronise or magic guard with any nature. Looking to trade for any of the following vivillon: Tundra, icy snow, monsoon, savanna, ocean or jungle.
    Also open to other offers. PM if interested
    Last edited by naudna; 9th November 2013 at 7:30 AM.

FC is 4940-5550-1230

I can offer plenty of Modest Magic Guard Abras. They're not perfect IVs (though I think they should have them in HP and S.Def), but I really need any cacnea or cacturne (female preferred, but I might need a male one too), I want to chain breed my Abomasnow's perfect S. Atk over to a Modest Abra.
    I also have Modest with the two other abilities and a few with random natures (females: Timid, Jolly, Calm, Rash; males: serious, adamant, hardy, impish)
    3DS FC: 2423-3101-0775
    Psychic Safari: Abra, Espurr, Sigilyph

Need a magic guard Abra, tell me what you what in return and i will obtain it. Can offer Togepi's if anyone wants that

To all those who hated 5th gen

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

Friend code = 1246 9647 9334

LF: Magic Guard Abra, gender and Ivs don't matter. I can offer a timid Noibat with 4 perfect Ivs or other offers
    Hey, it's me, that one guy who hasn't been on for a year!

3DS FC: 1719-3296-5785

I am offering Magic Guard Abras.

What I want in return: Cincinno, OR any Pokemon that's holding a Moon Stone or Shiny Stone

PM if you want to arrange a trade.
    Last edited by -Nator-; 13th November 2013 at 5:09 AM.
    Under Construction

I need an abra with synchronise and with a naive, jolly,adamant, or hasty nature I'm not far into the game but I'll see what. Can get you
    pokemon I can trade you(either through breeding or i already have):
    DWF pokemon I can trade you(through breeding or what I already have):

These are what I can think of from the top of my head if you're wondering about pokemon outside of my signature just pm me
    UPDATE: ALL OF THE ABOVE STAND TRUE, Just give me time to breed them. I can breed alot more even with hidden abilities so if you are wondering just ask.

pokemon white fc: 1464 3275 2625
    3DS Fc for pokemon y: 1822-0357-0951 Friend Safari: Psychic with

Looking for a Male HA Abra caught in a Pokéball as I have OCD. I can offer Squirtles with Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse, as well as a bunch of FS stuff like Quillidin, Larvesta, Metang, Braxian, Tyrogue, Snorunt, Eevee, Dragonair Growlithe and more. PM offers!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast