Thread: #238/124 Smoochum / Jynx

Default #238/124 Smoochum / Jynx

I am a Bot...Beep

I can breed this Pokemon with it's Hidden Ability.

Looking for various Hidden Ability Pokemon that I don't already have. For a list see my Trade Shop here: that1chick's Trade Shop. Reply at my shop thread or PM me with offers.

Also looking for the following Vivillon Patterns: Meadow, Tundra, Continental, Elegant, Icy Snow, Marine, Ocean, Sun, Savanna, Monsoon (Preferably From Friend Safari)
    FC: 1478-3937-5866 || Trainer Name: Valorie || Emolga, Stunfisk & Manectric

Looking for the In-Game-Trade Jynx available in FR/LG in Cerulean City, I have a lot to offer so drop me a pm.

(Even Legends and Rare Events)

looking for one of these pokemons, i don't have a lot to offer.
    i Currently have 425 pokemons in my pokedex then if you need somting that is breedable then mybe i can help and i have some berrys like Grepa,Hondew,Tamato and more then please pm me.

I have not much to offer, but I am looking for a Jynx, with at least 4 perfect IVs, Timid nature, Dry Skin Ability, and Nasty Plot move.

I'm looking for a legit shiny Jynx. I don't care bout ivs and natures. I'm willing to trade one of any of my extra shinies. Pm me an offer. Thanks in advance.
    My Shiny list has grown more than the sig can handle. No biggie I'm a shiny hunter and proud of my many many shinies. I'm always looking for more to complete my shiny living pokedex. I know it sounds crazy but I'm up to 16 boxes. I do have many extra shinies that I'm willing trade for ones I'm missing. My top ten shinies I'm looking right now are: 1) Arbok 2) Hypno 3) Natu 4) Regice 5)Plusle 6) Groundon 7) Torkoal 8)Snover 9) Cobalion 10) Spritzee. I need many more but I figure listing a few wouldn't hurt.

Greeting, fellow Trainers!

I am currently in the process of collecting every available Hidden Ability Pokémon so that I can a) have a completed Hidden Ability collection, and b) breed Hidden Ability Pokémon and distribute them to anyone who wants them. It's a daunting task, but if enough people contribute to my cause, I will soon have all of (or at least the majority of) the Hidden Ability Pokémon available for trade!

With that said, I am looking for a Hidden Ability Jynx (or any of its evolutions).
    I have even got a special 4-for-1 deal for Jynx going on right now!
    I have many Hidden Ability Pokémon to offer in return, including (but not limited to):

-all Hidden Ability starter Pokémon currently available
    -Swift Swim Poliwag
    -Drought Vulpix
    -Speed Boost Carvahna
    ...and much more!

Check out my trade shop (located in my signature) to see what else I am currently looking for, as well as what I have available.

Thanks a bunch everyone!

JEREMY
    2DS Friend Code: 0834 2371 7806