Page 18 of 75 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: #132 Ditto

Looking for a Timid Ditto. Pm with wants/offers

Offering Japanese Safari Dittos (max IVs in parenthesis and asterisk means it has imposter)

Spoiler:- 4V:

Spoiler:- 3V:

And willing to catch more with any nature you want and at least 2 perfect IVs (but will not do specific IVs).

Looking for any non-Japanese Dittos with at least 3 perfect IVs, breedable pokemon with 4-5 perfect IVs and some egg moves, any Y-exclusive megastone except Charizardite...and basically any other fair offer. PM with what you have.
    Last edited by Ju-da-su; 2nd November 2013 at 6:26 AM.
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

Visit my XY trade shop!

Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

Hi, I'm looking to trade my ditto for your ditto.
    The natures I need are: careful, gentle, modest, and rash.
    If you're interested let me know. I'll even include a quick powder to sweeten the deal

If anyone can offer me a jolly ditto, I'll happily give you one with two perfect IVs.

message me for my fc please and thank you
    X and Y are great games. But I bet you knew that already.

I'm looking for an Adamant Ditto. I have nearly every other nature available.

Looking for a Hasty/Naive Ditto preferably with perfect HP IV but that's not a deal breaker.

I have lots of other Ditto Natures including Modest, Jolly and Adamant as well as 5 and 4 IV Pokemon including Scyther and Heracross.\

PM me offers.
    My Friend Code is: 3024 5608 9775

My current Pokemon Y team:

Looking for a modest ditto, IVs do not need to be perfect.
    PM me and we can work something out

I'm looking for a Ditto. I just started in Pokemon X, so I can't offer much. PM me, and hopefully we can figure something out.

I'm looking for a Japanese Ditto with this max stat combo: Willing to trade multiples if the Ditto has 4+ max IVs.
    HP / ATK / SPE
    HP / SPA / SPE / +something

I currently have these shinies for trade:
    -Growlithe
    -Ralts
    -Gothita
    -Audino
    -Swirlix (multiples)
    -Dragalge

Have English 3-4 IV Dittos. Looking for equivalent IV foreign Dittos, nature doesn't matter.

4IV
    HP/Att/Def/SpD Naughty

3IV
    HP/Att/Spe Calm
    HP/Att/SpA Bashful
    HP/Att/SpD Modest
    HP/SpA/SpD Relaxed
    HP/Def/SpA Impish
    HP/Def/SpD Naughty
    HP/Def/SpD Hasty
    Att/Def/Spe Relaxed
    Def/SpA/SpD Brave
    Def/SpA/Spe Bold

Looking for a foriegn calm safari ditto. I can offer safari dittos from my game or pokerus or items or HA pokemon. Please PM me.
    Since it appears my username is masculine sounding, I'd like to point out that I am indeed female and do not wish to be called "Man". Thank you
    FC: 1091 8325 2149

Looking for a modest ditto with 2+ 31 ivs.
    Last edited by BatmanAndRobin; 3rd November 2013 at 6:31 PM.
    3DS friend code - 1349 - 5556 - 2523
    Ign - Jonny

Looking for a someone with a ditto safari, Have a few pokes with hidden abilities for trade and also can trade heracronite and some Y exclusives.
    FC 1547-5243-1379

I'm looking for any sort of ditto. Don't care what sort. I can offer any of the Kanto Starters.

Have dittos from FS. Also have three foreign ones, JP, SPA, GER. The GER one seems to have good ivs based on what the guy said.

Looking for one Relaxed ditto and one Timid ditto. Will trade an Adamant or Modest ditto for each, or tell me what else you might want.
    I'm heading to sleep, so PM me with your FC, in-game name, and what you'd want. My in-game name is Jamie and my FC is 4184-1715-4671
    3DS FC: 4184-1715-4671

I can provide a collection of Ditto: PM me with what your offers are (I'm a very active member).
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

Quote Originally Posted by beroberto212 View Post
    If anyone can offer me a jolly ditto, I'll happily give you one with two perfect IVs.

message me for my fc please and thank you
    Still looking, please help me out.
    X and Y are great games. But I bet you knew that already.

I am looking for a ditto with five perfect I.Vs (nature doesn't matter, ability doesn't matter). I currently have a strain of pokerus going around in my box and I have several pokemon from different countries (such as a japanese mareep with pokerus). Please consider my trade, i'm trying to get into competitive battling.

Looking for a Japanese Ditto with at least 3 Perfect IV's... PM Me!

looking for a foreign ditto( outside North America). IV and nature dosent matter.

PM me please

Hi. I'm new here. I actually just wanted to say I have some japanese dittos. 2 are from FS which I take to mean as having DW ability. I want to trade for some not so easy to obtain (at least for me) Poke. I'm open to discussion but please don't be upset if I feel I must refuse. I came here since alot of people on the GTS are demanding legendaries since they know people are desperate for the Mesuda Method. Which is mean. Sorry for the essay. Thanks guys!
    Last edited by Falsetto; 3rd November 2013 at 7:42 PM. Reason: Spelling error and OCD.
    All I ask for is 100% pure honesty from my trading partner. Whether it be cloned or hacked is of no offense to me. I also may include a request for an item. A rule that will constantly stand is if my shiny is Kalos native but yours isn't, you may have to up the offer.

Looking for any Non North American Ditto PM please

Looking for any Japanese Ditto with at least 3 Perfect IV's

Have Jolly Rough Skin Gibble 31/31/x/x/31/31
    Have Timid Charmander 31/31/31/x/31/31

So I'm slowly learning about IV's and one of my dittos has two perfect IV's according to the calculator on here. I think. Still learning here. It has 31 on Defense and 31 on Special Attack. Also is it true that IV's are set no matter what and will never change?
    All I ask for is 100% pure honesty from my trading partner. Whether it be cloned or hacked is of no offense to me. I also may include a request for an item. A rule that will constantly stand is if my shiny is Kalos native but yours isn't, you may have to up the offer.

Page 18 of 75 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast