Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: #133-136/196/197/470/471/700 Eevee + Evolutions

Hello!

I am looking for a Hidden Ability Eevee, preferably female, but I'll accept males too!
    For trading, I have Beldums, Petilil, HA Larvesta... I can also breed HA Minidraco or Charmander, but I have males so it might take a lot of time.
    But I have other Pokemon too, feel free to PM me!

Thank you ~
    Friend Code : 2251-4617-5200 (IGN = Myrdin, Local Time : GMT+1)
    Safari Type : Fighting (Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama)
    Feel free to add me! Just make sure to PM me afterward so that I can add you.

Anyone have Hidden Ability Eevee? PM me. I can offer Larvitar, Bagon, Gible, Deino, Snorlax, Aron, Skaromy, Fossil Pokes and more.
    Shinys up for trade:
    Shack - 1392-5021-7831 Safari.

I have a sylveon, sassy nature I don't need lol need ppups and rare candies.

My ingame pokemon Y name is Child and my safari is ice with Mamoswine, Sneasel, Snorunt
    Shiny pokemon I've successfully chained to date: Platinum 92 Pokemon Y 3 MM Pokemon 4
    Mouse lady's new tradethread Video of my shiny minun poor quality Shiny furfrou video

Looking for timid eevee
    I have Blaziken with mega, fenekin. Froakie, squirtle, charmander and ivysaur
    Pm me

Looking for Hidden Ability eevee. I have several things I have to trade for it such as Beldums(adamant), Rotom(modest), Elekid, Heracross,Chansey, and others as well as all starters and protean froakies(hidden ability) and gale wings(hidden ability) Fletchlings. Please PM me for trades and plans. Thank you

Default hey

Quote Originally Posted by R2D2 View Post
    Have Eevee's for trade.
    Willing to trade for anything cool
    Would you happen to have any more hidden nature female eevees?

Looking for Timid Eevee/jolteon with good IV's and HP ice, pm me.
    ~~Crimson Wolf~~

Wolves Trade Away

I can breed this Pokemon with its Hidden Ability! I can also breed anything i my sig. I am willing to trade for a few things, mainly Pokemon with Hidden abilities I dont have. But if you have a Friend Safari with Ditto in it, Ill trade you 3 of what I offer just to use your safari. I am also interested in shiny pokemon, but don't have any yet. PM me and we can work something out!
    Breeding DW/HA pokemon for a Friend Safari with Ditto, Shinys, rare, uncommon, or other DW pokemon! I do not breed natures or genders, just the HA/DW. PM me for trade.
    I'm also adding everyone I can for friend safari, so add me and I'll add you, just PM me friend codes!
    Here is my code if youd like: 1032-1456-1266 Rorik
    DW/HA Pokemon I have:
    Chespin | Fenekin | Froakie | Noibat | Goomy | Fletching | Pancham | Dedenne

Hi! I finally got a new ds and have begun playing X. I lost all my team from my black cartridge so I don't have much to offer but I'm looking for any sort of eevee i can for right now. I'd prefer a hidden ability timid but if anyone has an eevee they could spare I'd greatly appreciate it I'll trade you whatever you want from my box. Looking forward to playing through this and recreating my full eeveelution and rain teams, thanks for your help community!
    Eeveelution Squad:

Black FC: 4556 4355 9046
    X FC: 3282 3152 7079

Need eevee's for a quick eveeloutions team.
    I have plenty to offer, but no legendaries right now.
    Have some X and Y exclusive's + all kalos starters!
    Looking for any friend safari
    Msg me if u want to be friends!

Pokemon Y FRIEND CODE: 117766679577
    We all know Blastoise is the best.

Looking for an Eevee with its hidden ability. Willing to trade rotom, any of the starters, any of the fossils, beldum and chancey though if you are looking for something else, PM me to let me know!
    FC: 0302-0129-8890
    PM if you add me please!
    My friend safari contains Abra Sigilyph and Duosion

Looking for an adamant or timid eevee! I may consider docile, serious, hardy, bashful, or quirky as well. Female only. If female must be able to be nicknamed by you. Will consider a male only (nicknamed or not) if its adamant or timid.

Hidden ability ok, but regular ability strongly preferred.

I've got all kalos and kanto starters, gooey goomy, dittos, drought nintales (male, untouched, hardy nature), chansey, female naughty eevee that I can evolve for you, aggron, manetric, tyranitar, skrelp, etc, and much more. Just ask me. PM me!
    Last edited by Lizilla; 24th October 2013 at 4:37 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 2380-3160-3355
    Friend Safari: Pansage, Maractus, Sawsbuck

4-6IV Mons UFT:
    Ask for my list! I have over 30 different mons available w/ their egg moves and hidden abilities!

Shinies FT:
    Totodile (Kalos born!), Audino, Ponyta, Sentret, Minccinno, Golett, Bergmite, Zebstrika.

I have a bunch of Eevees with all three abilities, make me an offer via PM. I'd like a Mareep, actually.
    X/Y Friend Code: 4270 1326 1462
    Electric Safari with Stunfisk, Emolga, and Manetric.

Check out my YouTube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterHodor

I have a female hidden ability eevee from the safari. She is quirky (Sucks I know) but she has grand iv's and able to be bred. Not sure what I want...but can always use -

ppup
    rare candy
    masterball
    zapdos named Thundercloud
    moltres named Firesong

My ingame pokemon Y name is Child and my safari is ice with Mamoswine, Sneasel, Snorunt
    Shiny pokemon I've successfully chained to date: Platinum 92 Pokemon Y 3 MM Pokemon 4
    Mouse lady's new tradethread Video of my shiny minun poor quality Shiny furfrou video

Looking for a Sylveon, PM me asking for any DW pokemon and I can tell you if I can breed them
    FC: 4854 7399 7299
    No longer taking Friend Safari Request.

Can breed many HA Pokemon, Just message me with request.

I'm looking for a female Anticipation Eevee with any nature. Right now I have 3 female Gooey Goomy (natures Hasty, Rash and Brave; level 1 UT w/ Sludge Bomb; in Heal Balls) and 1 male Telepathy Noibat (Lax; level 1 UT; in Premier Ball). If anyone is interested in trading one for one, PM me with offers! I'm on and off the forum quite often.
    Last edited by MediaKlepto; 24th October 2013 at 5:29 AM.

looking for shiny eevee willing to trade shiny aipom and eevee's with hidden ability/pokerus ask for natures i have alot

Looking for a shiny or non shiny sylveon! PM me please!
    Looking for kalos bred shinies! I have lots of event pokemon for trade! UT and uncloned, some just UNtouched and some just UNCLONED

my code is 3265 - 5986 -6284

I've got a Bold Eevee with 5 perfect IVs (except attack)
    Im looking for a solosis with perfect IVs too (0 IV speed or close to it) with magic guard

Stillooking for any eevee I can get my hands on, I can offer rare candy or a charmleon wirh dragon dance. Pm please!
    Eeveelution Squad:

Black FC: 4556 4355 9046
    X FC: 3282 3152 7079

LOOKING FOR A SHINY EEVEE!

I have a lot of things to offer, including untouched shiny Braixen with 3 max IVs, an untouched shiny Lillipup, shiny Clawitzer w/ pokerus, all the X exclusive megastones, and legendaries. Name what you want for your eevee and I can probably get my hands on it. :P

Hi everyone!

Just joined the forum and just got the Y version of the game. Haven't started it yet though. I'm looking for an unhatched Eevee egg, Scyther egg, and Dratini egg. Not looking for any particular natures or abilities. As I said I haven't even started my game yet, so there isn't anything I can really offer at the moment, but I just thought I'd ask right now to see if I could get some staples of my team at level 1, since it seems that two of them appear quite late in the game. Please PM me if you can help me out.

Thank you!

Hey! i'm looking for Shiny Eevees, i'm willing to offer anything, and if i don't have what you want let me know so i can try and get it for you! I am currently mass breeding Tyrogues, Eevee's and Dratinis, if you're looking for anything specific of the 3 let me know!

Got what I needed. Thanks!
    Last edited by ameliab; 31st October 2013 at 2:03 PM. Reason: Trade completed
    FC: 5000-2575-8069
    IGN: Sara
    GMT/UTC - 5 (EST)

Vivillon collection completed: 10/30/13.

Battle maison super multi team-
    mine:
    hubs:

Looking for Shiny Eevee, I don't care about nature or anything like that, PM if you're interested in trading to see my offers.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast