Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: #151 Mew

Default #151 Mew

I am a Bot...Beep

I'm looking for the following Pokemon to start my Kalos journey:

Fennekin - timid, female, flawless IVs in Spd and Sp Atk
    Tyrunt - jolly, male, flawless IVs in Atk and Spd
    Hawlucha - adamant male, ability Limber, flawless IVs in Spd and Atk
    Flabebe - timid, female, flawless IVs in Spd and Sp Atk (would love to be able to choose colour but if not, no worries)
    Helioptile - modest, male, ability Dry Skin, flawless IVs in Spd and Sp Atk
    Pumpkaboo - adamant, female, average size pref, ability Insomnia (pref) or Frisk, flawless IVs in Atk and SPD

I will be offering 1 event Pokemon for every 2 eggs bred. They must be in eggs, I want them to have my OT. This offer is on a first come first served basis, because I want the eggs as soon as possible The events will be sent via 5th gen trade.

Please PM to arrange a trade or for full list of events, all are legit. Includes Meloetta, Deoxys, Keldeo, Mew, Victini and many more.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Once the Pokebank/Poketransfer becomes available, I believe I have 6-7 Mews that I obtained via events and friends. Ever since I was a kid and obtaining Mew in Pokemon Red, it has always been my favorite.

If someone is willing to shoot me a fair deal, I'd be willing to talk.

I'm an older player of pokemon, but always loved completing my pokedex. If anyone can help me get a mew, would be awesome. Shoot me a message, and I'll try my best to get back to you soon

Quote Originally Posted by SilvanOrion View Post
    I'm an older player of pokemon, but always loved completing my pokedex. If anyone can help me get a mew, would be awesome. Shoot me a message, and I'll try my best to get back to you soon
    Mew is currently unavailable until the poketransfer system launches. As I said in previous post, I have 6 or 7 Mews in my game on Black 2. I will only consider reasonable and fair trades; as Mew is my favorite character.
    "You always miss 100% of the shots you don't take." -Wayne Gretzky
    Friend Code: 2380-3631-9486
    Safari: Steel type.

Quote Originally Posted by verytallmidget View Post
    Mew is currently unavailable until the poketransfer system launches. As I said in previous post, I have 6 or 7 Mews in my game on Black 2. I will only consider reasonable and fair trades; as Mew is my favorite character.
    I understand that, I guess what I mean is I don't know what people would want for them.

I'm currently looking into getting two Mew's for me and my sister. I'm willing to trade any Legendaries from Y, and if there's any specific Pokemon you want from Y I will obtain them.

There's no need to be asking for legendaries outside Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Xerneas, Yveltal and Mewtwo as NO others are available until December when poke transfer or poke bank are available

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

does anyone have a Modest, Jolly, Adamant Jirachi or a Timid Mew i'll trade multiple Legendary or 5IV pokemon

If anybody has a Mew pm me. I have a shiny male Sharpedo I can trade for it.
    Last edited by ElectroBall; 25th December 2013 at 11:56 PM.
    AmourShipping, AdvanceShipping, PearlShipping, SapphirePearlShipping

Need a mew for pokedex.
    Will trade it back immediately.
    PM me.
    Signature edited due to exceeding font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    MF FC: 4227-2057-1261

National pokedex challenge completed!
    National pokedex completed 3 days before New Year.
    Thnx to all who helped me

I'm looking for a mew. I never had one and I would love to have one. If anyone has more than one and is willing to trade PM me.
    My Shiny Collection so far:

I really want a mew. I never had one and would love to have one. If anyone has more than one and os willing to trade, PM me
    Y FC:3668-8068-3650
    IGN:Ash
    Flying safari

Pokemon: spearow,tropius and swanna

Looking for: Wartortle, Shelgon, Sliggoo(Top Priority), Gyarados, Breloom,Dragonair
    Not adding anybody without these pokemon, unless it is a person that does not know their pokemon, then, I would be happy to help. Also will add safaris with pokemon not from the Kalos Pokedex(all three)

Spoiler:- Dont look at the spoiler!!!:

3DS name: Moeez

Note: I am unable to do buisness from Monday to Friday 8:00. From Friday 8:00 to sunday 8:00, I am available. You can pm anytime.

Willing to trade a Shiny Terrakion for an event mew in a cherish ball :3 PM me.

~ | Latest shiny: Alpha Sapphire| ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 719/721 | ~

Quote Originally Posted by leimy View Post
    Hey everyone,

I have a shiny Mew which I received from the GTS in my fifth generation game. I believe it is hacked so I am considering trading it. Anyone interested?
    shiny mew was only released in japanese emerald if im not mistaken

Yeah it was - that's why I think it was hacked

Anyone want to help a father get a Mew? My son's in the hospital and I wanted to get him on while he's in post-op.

In need of a Mew for Pokedex completion. Can trade it straight back and even give you a legendary or two if you're so kind :3

Looking for any mew, as long as it has an English name. A good nature is best. Can get you multiple 5 IV pokemon for it.

I'm willing to trade a shiny charmeleon caught in a premier ball for mew.

Looking for mew, willing to trade any legendary, shiny rayquaza, shiny dialga, shiny mawile (w/mawilite if wanted, nickname to your choosing), shiny mienfoo (nickname to your choosing), shiny sandshrew...

Offering an event japanese mew in cherish ball
    LF: a shiny competitive pokemon with at least 5IV
    My FC: 4339-2547-2131. Name: Eduardo
    My Friend Safari: Abra, Wobbuffet, and Xatu

FC for trades/battles: 1349-6003-1476. DS Nick: Kaiser IGN: Eduardo

My shinies in this gen
    Dragalge, Arbok, Dugtrio, Basculin-R,Amaura,2x Trevenant, Gourgeist,Beldum, Espurr-F, Suicune(bank), Lugia (Bank), Regigigas (Bank), Flygon

Shiny Japanese 6IV Ditto from the bank! Breeding Blues!

Competite (4-6IVS + Natured!)- Goodra, Greninja, Aegislash, Talonflame, Noivern, Trevanant, Gengar, Charizard, Tyrantrum

Semi-competitive: ES mixed Genesect and a 6IV Darkrai (Ubers)

Looking for a mew, doesn't matter wich, just a mew. I can offer any no-event legendary, shiny cresselia.

want a mew, any mew will trade a shiny regigigas! pm me if interested
    Nobunaga Oda; During Japan's Sengoku Period he brought Japan to its knees with his tactical prowess and military might...and thanks to Nintendo, he can own Ash Ketchum in Pkmn Battles...Bwahahahahah!!!
    3DS FC: 5327-2287-6202; Nickname: Tai
    Pkmn Trainer Chireru:
    My Ideal Pokemon style: Double Battle Master

I'm looking for a Mew !

Can offer a Mewtwo with Mewtwonite Y or any shiny from my signature !
    3DS : 1821-9850-9734

5IV Breedable : & Fletchling, Klefki, Inkay

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast