Thread: #170/171 Chinchou / Lanturn

Default #170/171 Chinchou / Lanturn

I am a Bot...Beep

Looking for a Chinchou or Lanturn, I cannot find one in the wild to save my life. I'm not picky about Abilities or Natures, I'll breed those out myself. I can offer Modest Moxie Litelos. PM me
    3DS FC: 1005 9703 5209

Looking for either a chinchou or Laturn, preferably from another country such as japan, germany, spain or something like that ( Going to Masuda breed ) I have many pokemons and also pokerus if someone is interested

I can breed my lanturn if you want a Chinchou pm me

FC : 0877-0786-0142

does anyone have a water absorb chinchou that they are willing to trade? Will trade HA Chespin with perf def. Spe. Def. and HP

FC: 5472-7362-5843
    Last edited by ceko; 26th December 2013 at 11:37 PM. Reason: re-read the rules

I'm looking for a Lanturn or Chinchou with Water Absorb for my Pokemon X team. Please pm me if you have one! I'll be happy to return the favor~ ^.^

My FC is 5172-1010-8405. Thanks for your time~

i have plenty chinchou... and with good iv they are all volt absorb calm nature
    3883-6008-7187

Looking for a female Chinchou / Lanturn with water absorb. I would like it to be from any other country from the US. Because I may try to get a mesuda method shiny. I have lots to offer. Starters, almost perfect Ivs, version exclusives. PM for for specifics. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

~~~~ "If resident evil and Dunsparce were combined, my life would be complete."

I have a chichou for who evers wants it

Hey Serebii it's Syrus with yet another giveaway!

This one's all about the Chinchou! All are Calm Natured but the IV's aren't amazing; most are around the average sector but they'd make good breeders I suspect. They all also have the Volt Absorb Ability.

If you'd like one just gimme a PM!
    Whether you're a battler or a trader never forget to help those in need; you may need it yourself one day! Spread the good karma and may you be ever favourable in victory!

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2266-9731
    IGN: Steven

Hey guys I'm organising an NU Singles Tournament pretty soon and would be interested if people would like to join! Please PM me for details. Thanks!

Credit to LunGhost; thanks a lot! =)

I'm looking for a chinchou with Timid nature, ability doesn't matter or gender. Please help, I've been breeding for days and every nature except timid!
    ~ Will be willing to trade for any Electric types ~

GROUND TYPES BEWARE

BATTLES DRUNK AND NEEDS TO STOP.
    Makes me lose three times quicker.

If it is not Vodka, i wont drink it

LF: Chinchou/Lanturn with Water Absorb

FT: 5IV Frillish with Recover, 5IV Helioptile, 5IV Relaxed Swift Swim Poliwag with Refresh, 5IV Adamant Speed Boost Torchic with Baton Pass, 5IV Immunity Gligar, 6IV Adamant Technician Scyther, 5IV Skill Link Shellder with Rock Blast.

PM me if interested!

Anyone got a Chinchou with Water Absorb? I can trade a Froakie with it's hidden ability Protean, either gender and any nature holding the rare and elusive Enigma Berry for it! C'moonn, waddya say? Help a brother out? PM me!