Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #179/180/181 Mareep / Flaaffy / Ampharos

I have a 5IV Calm Mareep with it's HA if anybody's interested in trading. PM me.

Offering a level 70 Shiny Ampharos. I'm looking for an Eevee with Anticipation, preferably shiny.
    "Hopeless, not heartless."

Looking for Flaaffy. Offering, all with HA: Mothim, Druddigon, Gible, Espeon, Vaporeon, Luxray, Stoutland, Smeargle, Wigglytuff;\, Magneton, Tropius, Drifloon, Kirlia, Scolipede, Lapras, Cherrim, Houndoom, Marill, Huntail, Pidgeot, Farfetch'd, Exploud, Makuhita, Aggron, Wormadam, Snover, Heatmor, Torkoal, Golett, Lumineon, Wingull, Horsea, Mantine, Seel, Chinchou, Bibarel, Abra, Tentacool, Skarmory, Fearow, Dustox, Murkrow, Staravia, Exeggcute, Diglett, Larvitar, Electrike, Sneasal, Ponyta, Ledyba, Galvantula, Spiritomb, Zubat, Shuppet.

~Ayra~
    ^My Fan Fic^
    ^Will eventually lead to a fan art shop^

Hey all, looking for a male Mareep/Flaafy/or Ampharos with good IVs and the tutor move Magnet Rise. I have some Legendaries and shinies I would trade. PM if interested.
    My X FC: 5343-8879-9114
    I work on GMT -4.

Acquired Mareep!
    Last edited by CD_North; 24th April 2014 at 5:28 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 4270-2283-8200
    IGN: Camilo
    Ask me for: Competitive Dratini, competitive Stunfisk, flawless shiny Wartortle

Ampharos
    Hold item: Dragon Gem
    Ability: Static
    Moves:
    Dragon Pulse
    Thunder
    Light Screen
    Confuse Ray

Item isn't needed but is an added bonus and will receive more! Pm me if u can make one or have one to trade

LF 5IV Mareep, please PM me if you have one for trade. I can offer other 5IV pokes. Thanks!
    Gen VI ~ Pokemon X

3DS Friend Code ~ 0989-2011-3032 ~ Fighting type friend zone: Pancham, Meditite, Riolu

lf: manaphy, shaymin, shiny event genesect
    ft:
    shiny event raikou,
    virizion,
    zygarde,
    mewtwo
    shiny mareep

traded
    Last edited by Emperorj; 13th June 2014 at 8:24 PM.
    i ruin the eco-system while trying to breed a shiny eevee.
    my fc is 4785-5456-4986
    in game name: mot-yagon

Looking for good Iv'ed Mareep, Flaaffy, or Ampharos. Can offer good 4-5iv pokes.

hello!

I am looking for a mareep and a gible if someone is kind enough to trade both

I have a level 14 pikachu with a LIGHT BALL and its nature is SERIOUS.Note that its for POKEMON Y.

PM me

Looking for a mareep line with Discharge and magnet rise, only thing is it has to be a male IVS evs nature doesnt matter just a male of the mareep line with those moves.

Name: DJ
    FC:2036-8287-0256
    Electric;
    Electabuzz, Pachirisu and Galvantula

Latest shiny:

Got while catching some Happy Hour smeagles

Last recieved Shiny (Wonder trade)

i really need a hidden ability Mareep, Flaffy, or Ampharos. i can offer a hidden ability bulbasaur with 3 egg moves, a corphish with dragon dance, a 5 IV HA venipede, or a 5 IV HA electrike. PM me if you are interested plz
    Pokemon X FC: 1822-1178-9012
    IGN:Robbie

Trinity League Badges Won

I kind of specialize in breeding Mareep, and am looking for a male with a different OT to speed up the process a bit. This is going to sound a bit picky, but I'd love to have a 6IV non-English male with Plus, Quiet nature, Agility, and Electric Terrain. Nickname-able would be nice as well (I'd like to call it Ampčre), and Bold nature is my second choice.

The male and 6 IV parts are the only things that are absolutely mandatory, though, and I would trade one of my own 6 IV males, nickname-able and in a Fast Ball, for one (Or a 5IV female, if you care more about being able to pass on the fast ball than the extra flawless Attack IV). However, if you were to offer some of the other characteristics that I requested, I would be open to throwing in other things, such as breeding another 5 IV Pokemon for you (I can most easily do Sewaddle, Shellos, Golett, Zigzagoon, and Larvesta, but can do pretty much anything except for some hidden abilities given sufficient time and compensation), EV-training, and offering items such as Sun Stones, PP-Ups/Maxes, or a Master Ball (mainly just those three - I don't have a whole lot of items to spare). Heck, if you could offer me everything that I requested, I'd even offer a Victini or a Meloetta (granted, not a particularly good nature or IVs, but still, they're pretty neat Pokemon).
    3DS Friend Code: 1864 - 8413 - 3256

Hello!

In search of a shiny Mareep, nature and IV/EVs not a big deal, gender also not a big deal. Nicknaming would be appreciated. I can offer a shiny Gible if you are looking for a poke with a nickname you would like. If not I have many not nickname-able shinies that are flawless. Please PM me if you want to know more.

Thanks for your time!
    Seeking that shine

Looking for- Shiny Timid/Modest 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Ampharos line pokes with Agility egg move

Offering-
    kalos bred competitive shiny's
        Spoiler:- shiny:

Non-Kalos competitive shinys
        Spoiler:- shiny:
    FC- 2320-6664-2608 IGN- john

Looking for people to have battle. No Specific Tier i perfer, just offer up a battle and what tier and we'll get to it

i offer a cloning service, but it depends on my schedule.
    i'll only take shiny pokemon bred in Kalos unless stated otherwise

Hello! I don't know where to post that. But I would like someone to teach my shiny ampharos the following move: Volt switch, Focus Blast and Thunder. I can't have those TM's and in exchange I will give bank balls (notice the s at the end). Or a perfect 5IV modest Mareep.
    X Team: Mikasa the Gothitelle, Thoth the Umbreon, Zweihander the Aegislash, Amphabulous the Ampharos, Bubble the Azumarill, Microwave the Rotom-H.

ORAS Special 10th Anniversary Shiny Team Project: Yusei the Blaziken, Postal the Swellow, Myazaki the Milotic, Maroon the Breloom, Christmas the Female Gardevoir, Arrow the Linoone

In game name: Maeve
    FC Code: 0146-8714-8650
    Safari Type: Fighting (Pancham, Mankey, Tyrogue)

My Trade Shop where everyting is low costing! Ideal for beginners!

Trying to get competitive (VGC style).

Looking for an iron tail male mareep, flaffy, or ampharos!

LF 5IV/6IV Shiny Mareep. No preferred Nature, although Modest would be nice.
    I can offer level 100 Shiny 6IV Blissey.
    "Hopeless, not heartless."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12