Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: #298/183/184 Azurill / Marill / Azumarill

Hello ~

Breeding upon request:

Female / Male - Dive Ball - Adamant - Huge Power - Egg Moves: Superpower/Play Rough/Aqua Jet/Belly Drum - 31 / 31 / 31 / XX / 31 / 31

Looking for:
    5IV Pokemon, Shinies, Mega Stones & other interesting offers.
    3DS FC : 5215-0459-2216
    Pokemon Safari
    Type: Psychic
    Pokemon: & Espurr
    If you add me for Safari PM me with your Safari trio.

Trading:
    Pokerus
    5IV Pokemon: Deino, Pinsir, Marill, Kangaskhan, Ralts, Venipede, Fletchling, Gligar, Dratini Noibat, Meditite, Heracross, Gabite, Smeargle, Magikarp, Honedge, Larvitar, Torchic, Mawile & Bulbasaur
    PM me for the Natures/Abilities/Egg Moves/IV Spread/Pokeball

Tyrannitarite, Aggronite, Mewtwonite Y, Manectitie, Charizardite Y, Scizorite, Herracrossinite

I ONLY trade for Mega Stones, 5IV Pokemon, Shinies (subjetively)

I have a whole box full of Adamant Marills with Superpower, Aqua Jet and Belly Drum! They all have assorted perfect IVs, including one with 31/31/31/X/31/31! Please PM or VM me with your requests and I'll check my PC and see if there's anything that suits your requirements! I'm currently after any shinies but I'm very flexible and open to negotiation!

Trading my almost perfect UT Timid Mewtwo! Its IVs are 31/22/31/31/30/31. You can verify the calculation here:

Spoiler:- Credits and my FC:

I have adamant huge power marills with aque jet and belly drum. I´m looking for Timid HA charmander, modest gooey goomy, charizardite Y and dex entries of zapdos or articuno (I give it back to you after the trade). PM if you´re interested. I can also breed a 5 max IV (excluding sp.atk) adamante marill huge power with aqua jet and belly drum if you like.
    Pokémon X FC: 0791 - 1408 - 1999
    LF atm: HA corphish/crawdaunt in dive ball ( female)
    Pm If you have one for trade!

Quote Originally Posted by Karsh View Post
    Hello ~

Breeding upon request:

Female / Male - Dive Ball - Adamant - Huge Power - Egg Moves: Superpower/Play Rough/Aqua Jet/Belly Drum - 31 / 31 / 31 / XX / 31 / 31

Looking for:
    5IV Pokemon, Shinies, Mega Stones & other interesting offers.
    I have 2 shinies. One hoppip and a fully trained Slowbro named Slowbraj. I also have a few 4IV Pokemon for trade but nothing too exciting outside of my shinies. I would like the above Pokemon with all the same stuff. Please tell me you can help!

Friendly reminder that I've got Adamant Huge Power Marills up for trade, with 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs, and the Egg moves Belly Drum/Aqua Jet/Superpower/Water Sport.

PM or VM me with offers.

FT:

X1 Adamant Male Marill with Huge Power and 31/31/31/XX/31/31 with egg moves Superpower, Aqua Jet, and Belly Drum
    3DS Friend Code: 1375-7659-8252
    IGN - Wicked
    Steel Type Friend Safari: Metang, Magneton and Klefki

I can clone, PM me if you would like something cloned

Have adamant huge power marill w/aquajet & belly drum. 31 IVs in Attack, Speed, Hp and Defense. Message me. Looking for other good IV pokes with egg moves, pinsirite, timid lightning rod pichu/pikachu with hp ice.

Pokemon White Shinies: EV Trained Timid Roserade, drifloon, adamant aqua jet marill, storm drain shellos
    Pokemon Y Shinies: Adamant Contrary Inkay (max Atk IV) [for trade]
    Pokemon Y FC
    FC: 2380-3825-8115

I have 3 Adamant Huge Power Marill with the following

Marill lvl 1 (f) 31/31/31/X/31/X

Marill lvl 1 (M) 31/31/31/X/31/X

Marill lvl 1 (M) 31/X/X/X/31/31

Pm me

FC:0189 8573 9833

I have 2 untouched Marills with 5 perfect IV's (31/31/31/xx/31/31) to trade!
    PM your offers ! :P
    Oh my Feebas !
    Newest Shiny !

Spoiler:- My Hunts and Shinies:

Have a ton of 4 and 5 IV huge power marrils with belly drum and aqua jet, send me offers
    Name: Zach
    Birthplace: Nacrene City, Unova
    Hometown: Saffron City, Kanto
    School: Viridian City School of Pokemon
    Inspirations: Sabrina, Silver, Colress, Steven, Lt. Surge, Professor Sycamore
    XY FC: 4270-1642-0802
    BW FC: 4428 1548 3712

Have one Flawless 31/31/31/31/31/31 UT Adamant Huge Power Marill, one Flawless 31/31/31/31/31/31 UT Adamant Thick Fat Marill and two 31/31/31/X/31/31 UT Adamant Huge Power Marill for trade. I also have several other 4-5 IV ones with the same nature and ability.

All Marill's I am offering have the egg moves: Superpower, Belly Drum, Water Sport and Aqua Jet!

I'd be interested in other 4-5-6 IV Pokemon (depending on which Pokemon you are interested in), Lansat and Starf Berries, Aggronite, Charizardite Y, Heracronite, Houndoomite and Mewtwonite Y yet just offer me anything and I'm sure we can negotiate! Please DM me!
    Last edited by Jack5326; 12th December 2013 at 6:51 PM.
    Jack5326
    3DS Friend Code: 2251-5260-4403
    Type Friend Safari with Ponyta, Larvesta and Braixen!

I have several Adament nature Marills with Huge Power as there ability. They all know the Egg Moves Superpower, Aqua Jet, and Belly Drum.

Seeking Modest Natured Abra with Dream World ability, Protein Frokae, Choraphill Bulbasaur, and Lightningrod Pikachu

PM me if your interested

I have many 4 IV Adamant Marills for trade. Looking for other 4-6 IV pokemon or Version Exclusive Mega Stones. (Either X or Y)
    PM offers.
    Thanks

I have a two adamant huge power marills with the egg move aqua jet. PM me if interested
    3DS FC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603
    Y Version: Sciz
    AS Version: Scizor64

Looking for huge power Azumarill with aqua jet, have following (4-5IV) to offer

Timid Gastly
    Hasty Froakie (Protean)
    Adamant Magikarp (swift swim and rattled)
    Bold Eevee with Wish
    Naive Gible with Outrage
    Modest Goomy
    Jolly Dratini (Marvel scale) with Extreme speed and dragon dance
    Jolly Kangaskhan
    Adament Mawile with sucker punch and fire fang
    Adament Drilbur (Mold Breaker)
    Adament Scyther
    Bold/Timid Rotom
    Adament Larvitar with stealth rock
    Adament Fletchling (gale wings)

PM me, if you have!

FT: TWO 5 IV Adamant Huge Power Maril, one male one female, one USA one Japanese. have egg moves: Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, and Body Slam. PM!
    Friend Code:2122 7033 1213 Normal with Audino, Tediursa and Smeargle

Have one Flawless 31/31/31/31/31/31 UT Adamant Huge Power Marill, one Flawless 31/31/31/31/31/31 UT Adamant Thick Fat Marill and two 31/31/31/X/31/31 UT Adamant Huge Power Marill for trade. I also have several other 4-5 IV ones with the same nature and ability.

All Marill's I am offering are UT, Level 1 and have the following egg moves: Superpower, Belly Drum, Water Sport and Aqua Jet!

I'd be interested in other 4-5-6 IV Pokemon (depending on which Pokemon you are interested in), Lansat and Starf Berries, mega stones and evolutionary items yet just offer me anything and I'm sure we can negotiate! Please DM me!
    Jack5326

Looking for:Non Shiny Maril with egg moves Super Power + Aqua jet. Huge power and Admant nature. 0 EVs. I don't care about IVs.

Offering: Protean Froakie with Pokerus. Timid nature. / BulletProof Chespin with Pokerus. Impish nature. Also has egg moves Spikes and Synthesis. Private message me if interested.

Hey there guys,

I'm extremely new to competitive pokemon battling. For my very first team I'm looking for an adamant, huge power Maril, with belly drum and aqua jet. Preferably with good IV's as well.
    I don't hae a huge load in return, but I could spare some version exclusives or mega stones if you'll take them.

PLease pm me for offers.

thanks in advance,

Danny

Have one Flawless 31/31/31/31/31/31 UT Adamant Huge Power Marill (Male), one Flawless 31/31/31/31/31/31 UT Adamant Thick Fat Marill (Male) and three 31/31/31/X/31/31 UT Adamant Huge Power Marill (Males) for trade. I also have several other 4-5 IV ones with the same nature and ability with varying IV spreads.

All Marills I am offering have the following egg moves: Superpower, Belly Drum, Water Sport and Aqua Jet!

LF: Ability Capsule (MAJOR WANT), Battle Maison items, Heracronite (MAJOR WANT), Version Exclusive Mega Stones, 5-6IV Pokemon, Legendaries.

Please PM me your offers! :-)
    Jack5326

I have Friend Safari Azumaril! Pm me your offers! Looking for a bunch of different things.
    ~~What I what/can trade is listed here! (My Trade Shop)~~

Looking For:
    Shiny Legendaries ()
    Event Pokemon
    Celebrate /

Shiny Lotad/evolution with ID: 11142 and OT: Jasmine (I can give something good)

Offering:
    Events, Legendaries
    5-6IVs: Ask for list
    Shiny: Check my Shop for list
    6IV , 6IV , 5IV , 6IV SHINY
    Shiny Legends: , Terrakion, and possibly more
    Various Legendaries

Other things as well

PM me!
    Need I say I only want legit pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by Yogi Bear View Post
    I've got a lot of 4 IV Gale Wings Adamant Fletchlings. The 4 IVS vary between HP/ATK/DEF/SpA/SpD

I've yet to get Speed to 31, so apologies (hence why I'm looking for Ditto). Looking for the following pokemon with multiple flawless IVs:

Ditto
    Bulbasaur/Ivysaur/Venasaur
    Marill/Azumarill
    Latios
    Rotom
    HA Excadrill/Drillbur
    Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard

Re-posting due to time lapse.
    VM me any offers/questions/comments/etc.
    FC: 2964-8582-7368
    Friend Safari: Nosepass, Magcargo, and Barbarcle (ROCK)
    Looking for Advice on a Gen VI OU team I'm building for ORAS.
    And my 6th Gen Trade Shop is here. *currently not open*

FT: shiny 5 iv azumarill ev trained to perfectly use sitrus berry when belly drummed,
    Has egg moves superpower,aqua jet,belly drum

Have Azurill available for trade with Aqua Jet and Water Sport. Looking for a Choice Specs or any Power Item. Willing to include more pokémon with egg-moves or even a Mewtwo if you can trade me more than one Power Item.

Feel free to send me a PM if interested.
    Thanks!
    3DS 4382-2401-9157 | Miiverse, X-Box Live, Steam, Apple Game Center: Realinho

FT: Multiple 6IV Azumarill all with Adamant, Huge Power, Aqua Jet + 252 EV's in Atk(other stats UT).

I'm after a 4/5iv Ditto but will accept most 5/6iv+egg move pokemon.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast