Thread: #191/192 Sunkern / Sunflora

Default #191/192 Sunkern / Sunflora

I am a Bot...Beep

I have Sunkern available in one of my Friend Safaris and will trade them for anything so long as I get your Friend Code. PM me if interested!
    Always Willing To Trade!

3DS Friend Code: 2122-5881-5685. PM me if you add me
    My Electric Friend Safari has Electrode, Luxio, and Helioptile!

Trading any Friend Safari Pokémon I have for anything you want to give! Exclusive to Friend Safari, I have:
    Aipom, Cacturne, Camerupt, Cascoon, Clefairy, Gastrodon, Metang, Muk, Nuzleaf, Sawsbuck, Snorunt, Spheal, Sunkern, Swadloon, Vullaby.

PM for a list of other non-Safari exclusive Pokémon I have in my Safari.

Currently looking for any Kalos starters with their Hidden Abilities! Especially a Protean Froakie.

I have Sunkern in my safari!

Friend Code - 2595-1259-2071

I need a Sunkern or Sunflora (no restrictions). I have about 4 boxes worth of pokemon to trade. PM me for a list of what I have.

Looking for a Sunkern or Sunflora let me know if you are willing to trade me one.

I have friend Safari Sunkern. Pm me your offers!
    ~~What I what/can trade is listed here! (My Trade Shop)~~

Looking For:
    Shiny Legendaries ()
    Event Pokemon
    Celebrate /

Shiny Lotad/evolution with ID: 11142 and OT: Jasmine (I can give something good)

Offering:
    Events, Legendaries
    5-6IVs: Ask for list
    Shiny: Check my Shop for list
    6IV , 6IV , 5IV , 6IV SHINY
    Shiny Legends: , Terrakion, and possibly more
    Various Legendaries

Other things as well

PM me!
    Need I say I only want legit pokemon?

Friend Code: 3840-6067-2568

I am looking for any Sunkern/Sunflora. You can e-mail me what you are looking for.

I'm after a Male Sunkern with it's egg move of Grassy Terrain... Can anyone help?
    ALPHA SAPPHIRE TEAM

This one is really particular, so not sure how successful I'll be, BUT, I'm looking for a Sunkern from BW2 with Timid nature, decent enough IVs (i.e. Spl. Attack) and, most importantly Earth Power taught by the move tutor. I have a LOT to offer in exchange, including legendaries, some HA mons, DW mons etc. let me know what you'd be willing to source this particular 'mon
    Friend Safari contacts needed - feel free to PM me your friend code and add me!
    Friend Code: 4312-9982-2135
    Friend Safari - Water: Krabby//Quagsire//Frogadier

I have bred a 0,0,0,0,0,0 sunkern. It has early bird, its hidden ability because it is the least helpful of all its abilities, especially since sunkern already has immunity to sleep powder. I gave it a neutral nature so none of it's stats are raised. I gave it the bashful nature because it is the most pathetic sounding of all the neutral natures. Did I mention it comes in a premiere ball. I also hatched it in the Chamber of Emptiness because indeed that is what this pokemon is, it is a worthless nothing, it itself is a chamber of emptiness. I was going for a shiny but all you breeders know how unlikely that is. Were talking about a shiny 6IV pokemon, virtually impossible. Besides shininess is too good for this pokemon, it only deserves the worst in it's little virtual life. I chose sunkern because it has the lowest stats of all the pokemon and now with this 0,0,0,0,0,0 neutral natured sunkern it will truly have the lowest possible in game stats. This was much harder than the usual 6IV pokemon because there are no friend safaries that give you a 0 IV pokemon in two,three, or four stats. I had to start from scratch looking for 0 IV'd pokemon which made this breeding much harder. I originally had regular pokeball and serious nature breeding but I decided to change them. First I decided a premiere ball would be best so I had to start over with a premiere ball female, it set me back quite a bit. Then I decided serious sounded like too good of a nature for this useless pokemon so I had to switch to bashful, that also set me back a lot. Both natures are neutral but bashful just sounds more pathetic. Also keep in mind that I could only carry 4 eggs at a time because I needed a pokemon with flame body and another pokemon with surf and waterfall to reach the Chamber of Emptiness. That made the process of breeding much longer. All necessary sacrifices though, all to ensure that this useless piece of garbage is as pathetic as can be. Well it's up for trade if your offer is good enough, although I doubt it can be. Can you love this worthless monster, because I sure can't. QUITE POSSIBLY THE WORLDS WORST LEGIT POKEMON.

Update: I'll be accepting offers this week. I'll choose an offer out of the bunch. If you are the winner you can ask me to nickname it before the trade. I however refuse to give it any honorable nickname, but with the game not letting you trade bad words you will have to get creative. If you are interested go ahead and make an offer, who knows perhaps you will be the unlucky one to get stuck with the most vile creature to disgrace the pokemon world.
    Last edited by elpsyduck; 16th June 2014 at 3:41 AM.
    pokemon black: Heropon, 2753 5486 0570

3DS FC: 1246-8716-5403