Thread: #194/195 Wooper / Quagsire

Default #194/195 Wooper / Quagsire

I am a Bot...Beep

Have DW ability (Unaware) Wooper if anyone needs one. PM me with offers.
    I'm looking for Kalos DW females! I am breeding these guys if anyone wants one:
    Chespin (Bulletproof) | Fennekin (Magician) | Froakie (Protean) | Fletchling (Gale Wings) | Bunnelby (Huge Power) | Scatterbug (Friend Guard) | Litleo (Moxie) | Skiddo (Grass Pelt) | Espurr (Own Tempo) | Swirlix (Unburden) | Binacle (Pickpocket) | Helioptile (Solar Power) | Dedenne (Plus) | Goomy (Gooey) | Phantump (Harvest) | Pumpkaboo (Insomnia) | Bergmite (Sturdy) | Noibat (Telepathy)

Also have plenty of Gen 1-5 DW Pokemon too. PM me for a full list of what I can breed you.

Shinies I'm offering: Gulpin, Conkeldurr, Gogoat, Espurr

Friend Codes

3DS: 3609 1152 5308
    Friend Safari - Ground
    Diggersby
    Dugtrio
    Wooper

White 2: 3354 2323 4227

I can breed this Pokemon with its DW/HA, all I ask in return is either another pokemon with it's DW/HA, a ditto with 31 IV's in either Atk, Sp Atk, Speed, HP, or any combo of those listed, and I'll even trade for shiny pokemon with no special gender, nature, or ability. PM me if you want to trade, a list of DW/HA Pokemon I have is in the sig!
    Breeding DW/HA pokemon for a Friend Safari with Ditto, Shinys, rare, uncommon, or other DW pokemon! I do not breed natures or genders, just the HA/DW. PM me for trade.
    I'm also adding everyone I can for friend safari, so add me and I'll add you, just PM me friend codes!
    Here is my code if youd like: 1032-1456-1266 Rorik
    DW/HA Pokemon I have:
    Chespin | Fenekin | Froakie | Noibat | Goomy | Fletching | Pancham | Dedenne

Hi, I have a shiny Quagsire to trade for another shiny, legendaries or any other nice offer
    MY FC: 1203 - 9296 - 8478

Looking for a (Preferably Bold) Quagsire with Recover on it, PM if possible i have a lot to offer
    X/Y FC: 0430-9587-9968
    Friend Safari: Rock! Nosepass onyx and rhydon

Looking for Wooper with HA and Recover. Male or Female. Relaxed Nature prefered but any is fine. IV bred is a plus! I have many 5IV bred pokemon Only listing the Perfect ones for now. I have too many 3-4 IV pokemon to count
    Ralts Modest/Adamant (Some have IV's and natures mixed so good they are good breeding purposes)(I have one with HA)
    Whismur Modest (One has HA)
    Sewaddle Jolly x3
    Aron Adamant Head Smash and Stealth Rock egg moves
    Gibble Adamant(apperently it's not a prefered nature for Gibble?) Outrage Eggmove

Send me a PM if you have the wooper I'm looking for!!

Pokemon Y FC: 5172-1042-5054 IGN Danny
    Shinies:
    Steelix
    Nosepass

I'm looking for a Wooper or Quagsire, regardless of IV's, nature, or gender, as long as it has the ability Unaware. I can offer:
    -A hasty, Protean Froakie
    -Ferroseed, Metang, Shelgon, Gabite, or Growlithe from the Friend Safari

Please send me a message if you have anything you'd like to offer! Thank you.
    - Known on Smogon as PlatinumMage!! -

John 3:16-For God so loved the world that He gave His only son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
    If you're a Christian and you love Jesus, add this verse to your sig. Started by jesusfreak94.
    Put this in your sig if you think Hoenn deserves remakes!started by Flare64

Well, nevermind. I managed to get a Wooper with Unaware and I've been breeding away. I've got a Wooper now with Unaware as its ability, a Relaxed nature, and max IV's in HP, Attack, Defense, and Special Defense. It has Curse and Recover, passed down as egg moves. Would anyone want to take it?
    - Known on Smogon as PlatinumMage!! -

John 3:16-For God so loved the world that He gave His only son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
    If you're a Christian and you love Jesus, add this verse to your sig. Started by jesusfreak94.
    Put this in your sig if you think Hoenn deserves remakes!started by Flare64

I have Wooper/Quagsire! Pm me your offers! Looking for a bunch of different things.
    ~~What I what/can trade is listed here! (My Trade Shop)~~

Looking For:
    Shiny Legendaries ()
    Event Pokemon
    Celebrate /

Shiny Lotad/evolution with ID: 11142 and OT: Jasmine (I can give something good)

Offering:
    Events, Legendaries
    5-6IVs: Ask for list
    Shiny: Check my Shop for list
    6IV , 6IV , 5IV , 6IV SHINY
    Shiny Legends: , Terrakion, and possibly more
    Various Legendaries

Other things as well

PM me!
    Need I say I only want legit pokemon?

Looking for a Quagsire/Wooper with it's Unaware ability. Female in a luxury ball, please. I don't care about IVs, I can take care of that. This is for breeding.
    Willing to trade a male, bold, Feebas with perfect IVs in HP, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed.
    PM me if you can make the deal.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

I'm looking for a female Unaware Wooper in a Dream Ball. I can breed Friend Ball Chanseys, Heavy Ball Skarmorys, Safari Ball Hippopotas', Moon Ball Jynx', and Friend Ball Kangaskhans. PM me.
    FC: 5343 - 8655 - 7879
    Y IGN: Kenny
    αS IGN: Gohan

Credit: Azulart for the gym badges

Edit: Trade Completed.
    Last edited by rosso; 19th May 2014 at 1:52 AM.
    - Dead Account -

I'm looking for a 6 IV Unaware Relaxed Quagsire and a 5 IV Impish Quagsire, both having the egg moves Curse, Stockpile, and Recover. I have lots of flawless, fully trained Pokemon with HG/SS move tutor moves that I can trade. If you're interested please PM me (I'll probably trade two of my Pokemon for Quagsire). I will accept clones of Quagsire. It would be GREAT if Quagsire was fully trained and ready for battling (I will trade more if you do!).

Looking for:
    5IV Shiny Quagsire (Impish nature, Unaware, has Stockpile, Recover) Nicknamed "Boggart" in a Poke, Luxury, Premier, or Dive Ball

I can offer BP items, Mega Stones, a Master Ball, 5IV Bred Pokemon, Pokemon Link event Celebi, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal, a high IV shiny Charizard Y, 5IV drought Ninetails, and Lucky Eggs

I will trade well for this, with several Pokemon and/or items.
    3DS FC: 4355 - 9891 - 7163 (Khaos)