Thread: #458/226 Mantyke / Mantine

The Forums

Default #458/226 Mantyke / Mantine

I am a Bot...Beep

Looking for a Male Mantine/Mantyke with Tailwind (preferably with good IV's). PM me if you have one. I'll give you a 4-5IV Pokémon for it.

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8099-9870 - Nuno

Battle Spot Doubles Record: W160 L100

Why do you want to know?

Looking for Mantyke. Offering, all with HA: Mothim, Druddigon, Gible, Espeon, Vaporeon, Luxray, Stoutland, Smeargle, Wigglytuff;\, Magneton, Tropius, Drifloon, Kirlia, Scolipede, Lapras, Cherrim, Houndoom, Marill, Huntail, Pidgeot, Farfetch'd, Exploud, Makuhita, Aggron, Wormadam, Snover, Heatmor, Torkoal, Golett, Lumineon, Wingull, Horsea, Mantine, Seel, Chinchou, Bibarel, Abra, Tentacool, Skarmory, Fearow, Dustox, Murkrow, Staravia, Exeggcute, Diglett, Larvitar, Electrike, Sneasal, Ponyta, Ledyba, Galvantula, Spiritomb, Zubat, Shuppet.

^My Fan Fic^
    ^My Art Thread^

Aspertia City

Hello everyone,

I am currently in the process of collecting every breedable Hidden Ability Pokémon, so that I can give out Hidden Abilities to people who need them.
    I only have8 more Pokémon to go until I can call my collection complete.
    With that said, one of the Pokémon I need is a Hidden Ability Mantyke/Mantine [Water Veil].

I am even hosting a massive promotion in my trade shop: you get 10 Hidden Ability Pokémon of your choice when you trade in a Hidden Ability Mantyke/Mantine!

So please, check out my trade shop (link located in my signature) and help me out.
    Thanks everyone!

Click the userbar to visit the newest and most prestigious League on the forums, The Ribbon Syndicate League.

If you're interested in Attack on Titan, feel free to check out my AoT fanfic here.
    Please note that my fanfic may contain strong language, mature themes, and manga spoilers.
    Reader discretion is advised.

Astral Shadow (userbar)