Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: #258/259/260 Mudkip / Marshtomp / Swampert

Default #258/259/260 Mudkip / Marshtomp / Swampert

I am a Bot...Beep

I am dumb! Wont be available until Poke Bank is released.

B
    Last edited by BJPalmer85; 25th October 2013 at 7:55 PM. Reason: im dumb
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

Hey, I was hoping for anything in the mudkip line. I can offer some exclusive Y Version Pokemon, including Yveltal (I''m not a huge fan of legendaries). PM me with offers/requests. Thanks!
    My shinies:

(found in battle pyramid, so frikkin pissed!!)

(found in sinnoh haunted tower place, caught with last pokeball {a heal ball}, trained it, forgot it, deleted save, cried {jk about crying})

Originally posted by me:
    i didn't ev train, iv train, nature train, or any of that. And i still don't. never will. proud of it.

Hi I would like a mudkip! I have Y version and can get you a version exclusive, though I am only up to the eighth gym town btw (should be at/past league this weekend though). Also, I would be willing to give you a few O powers of your choice, if I have it, in addition to an exclusive pokemon! And while I'm at it I'd also appreciate a ditto. If you can give me a ditto I don't care what kind of mudkip you give me, but if not I'd like a nature that raises special attack or speed but doesn't lower the other. Thanks!
    I'm sorta back
    While I'd always love to talk about anything pokemon, I will only be using the 6th gen Wifi section for a while out of efficiency in my life, unfortunately

PLEASE NOTE: My one and only 3DS friend code is now 0576 3520 6954, it used to be 0688 5572 5678 but I no longer have that DS, delete that old code if you already have it!
    thought X/Y were amazing, but the widely revolutionary ORAS makes X/Y look like, well, I guess the original Ruby/Sapphire (which were still awesome) ha ha. in early middle of story line, w/ no choice but to progress fairly slowly. if anyone wants to battle or register me (be sure to tell me iso I can get yours) feel free to!

AS: Grovyle, Metang, Swellow, Skitty, Corphish, and "Pikabest"

Hi im looking for a adamant mudkip male im offering ditto's that i caught in friend safari pm me thanks.
    3DS FC: 4725-9275-1255
    IGN : IRON
    FS : Espurr , Gothorita , Drowzee

Offer :
    Any Nature synchronizer and Ditto's (any nature)

Any Semi Flawless PKMN (Ill see if can get it.)

I hope you guys realize that starters outside of Kanto/Kalos/Events won't be available until the PokeBank thing is released
    Show me how to lie, you’re getting better all the time
    And turning all against the one is an art that’s hard to teach
    Another clever word sets off an unsuspecting herd
    And as you step back in the line a mob jumps to their feet

Now dance, ****er, dance, man, he never had a chance
    And no one even knew, it was really only you

And now you steal away
    Take him out today
    Nice work you did
    You’re gonna go far, kid

Slowly outta line and drifting closer in your sights
    So play it out I’m wide awake, it’s a scene about me
    There’s something in your way and now someone is gonna pay
    And if you can’t get what you want, well, it’s all because of me

looking for a mudkip. can offer freshly hatched charmander, froakie, torchic, or fennekin. pm me.
    3DS Friend Code: Doobius - 1607-2505-9784
    Safari: Electric - Pikachu - Dedenne - Luxio

Your signature contained too many images. Read the rules before you add anything new.

Looking for HA gen 3 and 4 starters when pokemon bank comes out. PM me if you have a one you are willing to breed and trade me and we can work something out
    DWF in Dream Balls: (use Ctrl+F for quick search) Jynx, Corphish, Nidoran, Bagon, Slowpoke, Larvitar, Absol, Feebas, Houndour, Zubat, Shinx, Phanpy, Gligar, Clamperl, Misdreavus, Alomomola. Vulpix, Shellos (E), Natu, Smeargle, Tentacool, Scraggy, Eevee, Herracross, Lapras

Also Collect Female pokemon in HGSS/Safari/Sport balls so let me know if you have any and I can let you know which ones I have
    Looking to trade for any Dream Ball Females/Bank Ball Females not listed Above, Send me a PM if you have any and we can work out a trade
    3DS FC: 2552-0957-0336
    IGN: X-Richie
    Safari is Rock with Dwebble, Pupitar, and Barbaracle

I have both a shiny mudkip that is flawless as well as a HA mudkip for when pokebank comes out. PM me offers.

Once the bank is out, I have a Torterra, Serperior, Feraligatr, and a Blaziken I can breed. Although torchick shouldn't be hard to come across. I have an Empoleon somewhere too... I'm not positive where though
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

If anyone has their hands on Mudkip, please for the love of god. Let me know!
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Have all starters from all generations. Looking ofr IV Dittos, BP items, rare items, shinies. PM for trades. Also looking for other post pokebank pokemon.
    3DS FC: 4854-7149-7311 Grass: Swadloon. Maractus, Pansage SV: 3270
    3XL FC: 1779-0875-5401 Fighting: Meinfoo, Pancham, Riolu SV: 9

Below Here IS FOR GEN V!!!!

Looking for: Event Pokemon
    ******NOT TRADING ON GENERATION V RIGHT NOW AS PEOPLE KEEP SENDING ME REALLY BAD OFFERS****** (Unless you have a good offer i.e Events or legit shiny legendaries)

White 2 FC: 3096-6276-5613

Can trade: <-- Tentative
    AND pretty much any non legendary pokemon

PM for Trades!

I have a few mudkips for trade PST for offers

Got my hands on Mudkip's. I'm practically giving them away because I can breed em. VM me if interested.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Got mudkips pm me
    3DS FC:
    2766-8494-0240

Friend Safari: Fairy
    Swirlix/Clefairy/Snubull

Got mudkips for trade. PM if interested.

Will accept hard to find pokemon natice to Kalos. or anything like a rattata.
    PowerSave Dates: http://na.reddit.com/r/pokemontrades...ckedevents#btn

Can offer cloning service, PM for details

I have Mudkip, Treecko, Totodile, Cyndaquil, and Chikorita for trade. I'm looking for other starters, Vivillon patterns, shinies, and other pokemon from Pokebank. Message me if interested.
    3DS Friend Code: 3523-2570-3404
    Vivillon pattern: Modern
    Friend Safari: Hariyama, Pancham, Meditite
    MWP(Most Wanted Pokemon): Shiny Rayquaza Perfect IVs, good nature, willing to trade anything I have for it
    My shinies: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Shinies I want: All others

Looking for a damp hidden ability mudkip, have HA chimchar, turtwig, treecko, torchic, bulba, squirtle, charmander, froakie, chespin and fennekin
    DWF in Dream Balls: (use Ctrl+F for quick search) Jynx, Corphish, Nidoran, Bagon, Slowpoke, Larvitar, Absol, Feebas, Houndour, Zubat, Shinx, Phanpy, Gligar, Clamperl, Misdreavus, Alomomola. Vulpix, Shellos (E), Natu, Smeargle, Tentacool, Scraggy, Eevee, Herracross, Lapras

Also Collect Female pokemon in HGSS/Safari/Sport balls so let me know if you have any and I can let you know which ones I have
    Looking to trade for any Dream Ball Females/Bank Ball Females not listed Above, Send me a PM if you have any and we can work out a trade
    3DS FC: 2552-0957-0336
    IGN: X-Richie
    Safari is Rock with Dwebble, Pupitar, and Barbaracle

looking for Hidden Ability 258,i can offer some jpn pkm,feel free to pm me,thx

Trading Relaxed Mudkips with Egg moves Ice Ball/Avalanche/Mirror Coat.

VM me for inquiries, details, and offers.

Have Mudkips available for trade, any offer really but would like a Dusk/Shiny/Dawn/Moon Stone if possible

Mudkips for trade, anywhere between 2-3 ivs currently. Looking for gen 2, 4, and 5 starters currently. But I am open for offers. PM Me.
    My FC: 5086-2244-0465. Rock Safari: Onix, Barbaracle, and Dwebble. Looking for people for friend safaris.

I have access to Modern Vivillon. I need all others, so if you want to exchange, pm me.

Looking for HA mudkip.

HF starters I have:
    Chimchar (Fire/ Thunder Punch Egg move)
    Piplup (Featherdance/Agility/Icy Wind Yawn)
    Turtwig (Seed Bomb/ Super Power)
    Treecko
    Black 2 FC: 2151-7247-5365
    X and Y FC: 4312-9829-7537

Giving Mudkips out for other non gen 1/6 starters, not picky about IV's or any of those things if you're not, got plenty to go around just PM ahead and i'll be willing to conduct a trade. Will take other pokemon if I can get all the other starters fast.

now breeding mudkips -avalanche -iceball
    looking for other pokebank pokemons
    pm/vm me with offers
    3ds friends code 2165-5871-4162
    feel free to add me for trades ,battles or Friend Safari

plays in GMT
    please keep that in mind when you message me
    im normally on from 15:00 - 02:00 GMT

friends safari grass type Tangela, Gogoat and Sawsbuck

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast