Thread: #261/262 Poochyena / Mightyena

Default #261/262 Poochyena / Mightyena

I am a Bot...Beep

Looking for a poochyena guys <3 Help a young lady out ;3
    I don't have much. Just got my 5th gym badge.

My Deviantart *^*

Art by me
    3DS fc: 4725 8753 8888
    FS: Nosepass, Pupitar, Barbaracle

I can breed charmander and froakie. I am looking for mightyena, houndoom, staryu, bulbasaur, squirtle, chespin, and fenniken.

Looking for Mightyena with Moxie ability.. I've some hidden ability pokes to offer and pokes that only catcheable through Friend Safari.
    Mega Masquerain[Bug/Water]with Prankster

[70/20/92/120/122/90]

I still really want a poochyena, male named Fratley or a female named Freya. For trade I have -

King's rock
    Moxie gyrarados female
    Everstone
    Relaxed ditto with 31 in speed and naive with 30 in hp

My ingame pokemon Y name is Child and my safari is ice with Mamoswine, Sneasel, Snorunt
    Shiny pokemon I've successfully chained to date: Platinum 92 Pokemon Y 3 MM Pokemon 4
    Mouse lady's new tradethread Video of my shiny minun poor quality Shiny furfrou video

I have a SpiritZee and Need Two Mightyena Of Two Different Gender. FC is 4871-3192-5787

Exclamation

I Need Two Mightyena Of Both Gender. I Am Willing To Offer Any X Exclusive. FC is 4871-3192-5787.

Looking for Mightyena of any gender with the Moxie ability. I have Adamant Chespins with 5 Max IVs to trade, any Y exclusives, Poke'rus, and lots of friend safari pokemon.

FC: 5215-0404-4381

Edit: Got it <3
    Last edited by Twiger; 7th November 2013 at 2:56 PM.
    3DS Twiggy/Amelia 5215-0404-4381
    Grass Friend Safari w/ Petilil, Maractus, and Sunkern

Spoiler:- Looking For:

Spoiler:- Offering:

So far I have been very dissapointed with GTS. I've put up good Pokemon and have been asking for a Mightyena with Moxie, only to get Mightyena with normal abilities. I am looking for a Mightyena with the Moxie Ability, preferably Adamant or Jolly natured (it'll make breeding for IVs easier if I can drop an everstone on the Mightyena rather than having to change it with each Ditto). Female preferred as well, though the preferences are not required, just nice additions.

Currently I am breeding Adamant Speed Boost Torchics, and am willing to trade one in exchange for either a Moxie Mightyena or a Rattled Poochyena. My friend code is in my sig. Just PM me if you are up for a trade.

Edit: Got my Pooch.
    Last edited by Zorupix; 10th November 2013 at 2:33 AM.
    Friend Code: 3282-1808-1238
    Pokemon in my Safari: Mienfoo, Sawk, Hariyama
    HA Pokemon I have: Eevee, Fletchling, Froakie, Poochyena, Goomy, Mienfoo, Snorunt, Petilil, Shroomish, Torchic, Charmander, Fennekin, Helioptile, Gible, Bulbasaur, Emolga, Squirtle
    HA Pokemon I am looking for: Nidoran (f), Mawile, Ralts, Espurr (m), Zangoose, Smeargle, Vulpix, Abra, Dratini, Litleo, Spritzee, Swirlix, Shinx, Budew, Buizel, Lilipup, Minccino
    Currently Breeding: HA Eevee, min 4 Perfect IVs currently, 5 max. Still working on getting one that has all 6 stats perfect.

Looking for HA poochyena/mightyena (with play rough and good ivs preferably)
    for trade I have
    4 iv HA torchic
    4 iv aron
    4 iv staryu
    4 iv honedge
    4 iv HA kecleon
    4 iv HA swinub
    4 iv Deino
    Friend code black 2: 3955 4982 9868
    Nintendo FC: 1805-3205-0820
    my Friend Safari contains Sawsbuck, Sunkern and Maractus

Looking for a shiny Poochyeena. Not a shiny Mightyena. PM me I do good offers.
    In game name: Kace.
    Friend code: 0619 - 4305 - 7533.

Got my shiny Poochyena

Trading my Shiny Chandelure; Timid, Flame Body, xx xx 31 31 31 31m 252 Spa, 252 Speed, 6 HP.
    For a shiny magikarp/gyarados with intimidate or moxie, and at least 4 GOOD IV's. 31 31 31 xx xx 31 preferably.

I have Friend Safari Mightyena! Pm offers!
    ~~What I what/can trade is listed here! (My Trade Shop)~~

Looking For:
    Shiny Legendaries ()
    Event Pokemon
    Celebrate /

Shiny Lotad/evolution with ID: 11142 and OT: Jasmine (I can give something good)

Offering:
    Events, Legendaries
    5-6IVs: Ask for list
    Shiny: Check my Shop for list
    6IV , 6IV , 5IV , 6IV SHINY
    Shiny Legends: , Terrakion, and possibly more
    Various Legendaries

Other things as well

PM me!
    Need I say I only want legit pokemon?

I just spent a while breeding poochyenas, so I have a box full of them right now. If anyone wants one, let me know.

Hey guys I need a poochyena perfect ivs in atk and spd and hidden ability rattled. I also need it o have a adamant nature and have the egg move playrough. Any help is appreciated and I have a shiny venomoth or sawk I can trade for it or am open to anything else as long as its not a legendary to trade. Pm me if interested ^-^ also needs to be foreign no U.S!
    Last edited by Eevee Lover 7; 2nd April 2014 at 6:03 PM.

i want a shiny poochyena

PM to make a del
    PokeTrainer: Diegao
    My friend Code: 4914-4541-0544

Psychic Safari:Sigilyph,Duosion,Munna

PM with your Friends Code

I'm offering legendaries for a Poochyena egg that knows Play Rough. Moxie not necessary, but I'd prefer it. PM me if interested.

EDIT: Trade completed
    Last edited by Mr.Munchlax; 14th May 2014 at 8:29 PM.

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Running into Calem again , while getting the feeling that we're being watched
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

hey, I am looking for a low level poochyena that is shiny with decent IV's and preferably a nature that assists its attack power or nothing at all. Also, if it knows poison fang, that would be a plus.

Looking for an English Poochyena. I can offer a Mew or Darkrai for one. PM me.

Default LF: Shiny Poochyena. FT: Shiny Kingdra, Shiny Ponyta, and Shiny Skrelp.

I have a level 100 Japanese Shiny Kingdra, a level 19 Shiny Ponyta, and a level 25 Shiny Skrelp for a Shiny Poochyena. If anyone is interested and is willing to trade their Shiny Poochyena for these pokemon. Please tell me which pokemon you want for the trade with your friend code and gamer name for Pokemon X or, Y soon as possible so I can register it on my 3DS and I'll try to Contact you right back as soon as possible. Also, here is my friend code it is 4184-3444-3256 and my gamer name is Michael so you can register it on your 3DS for the trade. Thank you.

Looking for: Rattled/Run Away/Quick Feet (Although I would prefer Rattled.) Adamant Poochyena with Foul Play and Super Fang and perfect IVs in every stat except Special Attack (Don't care what its IV are in that stat.). Also, Mightyena with Moxie that are Adamant with 5IV, Super Fang, and Foul Play will do as well.

Offering:
    Ledyba - #165 (Timid) Female (♀) Early Bird: 31 / 31 / 31 / 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30 / 31 / 31 (It has Tailwind.)
    Roselia - #315 (Modest) Female (♀) Leaf Guard: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
    PM me for more offers. I might be able to breed what you might want.
    Last edited by Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius; 18th August 2014 at 9:32 PM.

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

Greeting, fellow Trainers! I am currently in the process of collecting every Hidden Ability Pokémon currently available so that I can breed them and distribute them to anyone who wants them. It's a daunting task, but if enough people contribute to my cause, I will soon have all of (or at least the majority of) the Hidden Ability Pokémon available for trade!

That said, one of the Pokémon I currently do have is Hidden Ability Poochyena, that I can breed and trade to others.
    What do I want in Return? Simply a Hidden Ability that I do not already have (it could be a rare Hidden Ability, or a common Hidden Ability - as long as I don't have it yet, I'll take it!)

Check out my trade shop (located in my signature) to see what I am currently looking for, as well as what else I have available.
    Thanks a bunch everyone!
    Last edited by WhyBuffet; 27th October 2014 at 4:08 AM.

There's an easier way than this to find Hidden Ability Pokémon...

Click on the Trainer to visit my Hidden Ability Trade Shop.

(UPDATED TO 6TH GEN)

3DS XL Friend Code: 1693 1773 2651
    2DS Friend Code: 0834 2371 7806
    Name: JEREMY