Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: #280/281/282/475 Ralts / Kirlia / Gardevoir / Gallade

I'm looking for a Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir with 5*31 (anything but Attack), Modest or Timid nature, preferably female, with the BW2 tutor move Hyper Voice. (Shiny would be great, but I understand that that would be asking too much.)
    In return, I can give you another Ralts I bred on X with 5*31, Hidden Ability, Timid, with egg moves (several available), Squirtle with 5*31 or with HA and 4*31 (female or male) and egg moves Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse - if you want 5IVs with HA, it may take a while to produce one. I also have several 5*31 Eevee with all three abilities available as well as Cottonee with 5*31 and can breed Mareep easily as well as some others (please just ask.) I would even be willing to trade for a Legendary - at the moment, I have Dialga, Cresselia, Deoxys and some more. (The shiny Groudon I got on GTS is certainly a cheat, but if you want it, it's yours.) All my Pokémon are German, so if you Masuda breed... I can also get you Japanese Ditto and most other Japanese Pokémon via the boyfriend.
    Can also offer Dark Void Smeargle, though that may take a few days.

Thanks so much in advance!

(For everyone else: Some of my 3*31 and 4*31 Ralts would like to find a new home with you. ^.^ )
    Last edited by Yurippe; 23rd March 2014 at 6:51 PM.
    LF Moon Ball Swablu, Moon Ball Skitty and Dream Ball Eevee (HA would be great)
    Can offer other Bank Balls or IV Pokémon in return - all German for those who Masuda breed.

Me on Bulbapedia

I'm looking for a ralts/kirlia/gardevoir/gallade with its HA, can offer other HA pokes, iv bred pokes, special ball females, and items. Please pm me.

I am also looking for a member of the ralts line (any) with its HA. Have other HA pokemon, special items and IV bred ones for it. Please PM me. Thanks in advance.

Lf timid trace 5ivs (-att) ralts with hyper voice.
    Ft 100 bp worth items. Some 5ivs pokemon.
    All time favourites

friend code :2165 6376 4070

looking for a gardevoir 5 or 6 IVs timid with hyper voice, if shiny I can offer mew, shiny beldum, if not shiny I can offer marvel scale dratini, modest chlorophyll bulbasaur, guts adamant timburr with eggs moves, timid spurr with HA, harvest phantump or milotic =P let me know if you're interested ^^

looking for a male shiny ralts. Ivs and nature don't matter, pm me offers please! megastones and masterballs among what im willing to trade
    All pink shiny team 5/6
    my most recent shiny pokemon: (this should show how well my all pink shiny team is going!)
    my trade shop: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...y-trading-shop

would like to have a gallade with justified and no -IVs. also adamant if possible. thank you very much.

FC: 2294-4517-3671 (IGN: Alen)
    STOP BY MY SUPER-SECRET BASE FOR A DRINK OR TWO
    Psychic friend safari:

Pokegym League gym badges earned:
    Astral-Shadow and The-Under for the frontier userbar
    and Turpoo for the battle reef userbar
    and Azulart for the gym badges

Hi I am looking for a female kirlia/raltz with there hidden ability. Want a Gallade with Justified. IV's and nature do not matter since I can breed them myself. A unique pokeball would be cool, but not necessary. Also excepting friend safari's with Kirlia.

My friend Safari has Munna, Wobuffet, and Girafarig.

I have plenty of high IV pokemn up for trade. Some including Elekid, squirtle, aipom, bunnelby, staryu, torchic, fletchling, gible, petilil, litwick, marep, and fraokie among others. Pokes either have 4 or 5 max IV's and certain ones have egg moves. Message me if you are interested and I will give you exact details on the ones that you are interested in. Thank you!
    FC is 1392 5275 1359.

I have psychic safari with wobbuffet, girafarig, and munna.

Still excepting new friend codes. PM me if you add me.

I am also trading VIVILLION'S. Let me know if you have Ocean or other bright colored patterns.
    My game has polar pattern but I do have a few doubles.

Hello, I am looking for a non ENG 6iv male ralts for breeding with the masuda method. I am offering a 6iv ENG male ralts. PM me if you are interested.

offering 2 Shadow Sneak Ralts, PM me with offers please.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    Friend Safari- Phantump, Drifblim, Shuppet.
    FC: 2793-1931-7921
    Time zone- London-GMT
    Showdown alt: Delta-Omega
    Started my journey into PASBL, let's see how I fare...
    Team info here.

I'm looking for a 5-6 IV Timid Trace Female Gardevoir with the moves Hyper Voice/Destiny Bond. I have a lot of flawless 6 IV legendaries (both shiny and non-shiny), as well as flawless, fully EV trained competitive Pokemon with HG/SS move tutor moves that I can trade. I would trade one of my Pokemon for Gardevoir, and even more if its fully EV trained. If you're interested, please PM me! I will accept clones of Gardevoir.
    Last edited by AshBui; 28th April 2014 at 6:01 AM.

Looking for a Shiny Female Ralts with Timid or Modest Nature that can be nicknamed for me with decent IVs, though the IVs are less important and I might be willing to waver. I have a lv 100 Shiny Dialga, not good IVs but a good trophy Shiny. I'll also throw in a Pokebank Celebi (Perfect IVs in HP, Attack, and Special Attack) and a Giratina-O (Nicknamed Rex unfortunately, got it in a trade, but that's why it's paired up for this offer) PM me if you're interested!

I have a shiny, jolly Gallade lv. 100 for trade
    HP: 277/ ATK: 287/ DEF: 166/ SP ATK: 149/ SP DEF: 266/ SPD: 220
    Stone Edge/ Leaf Blade/ Psycho Cut/ Close Combat
    From Sinnoh

PM me with an offer if interested

Edit: No longer availible
    Last edited by Sir Devious; 14th May 2014 at 6:57 AM.
    I'm looking for the following legendary Pokemon:Tornadus
    If you have one for trade, please PM me and maybe we can make a deal. Must be legit, not nicknamed and English.
    I'm also looking to collect shiny Pokemon, the Charizardite Y, as well as EV trained Pokemon (looking for Aegislash specifically)

Team Devious
    1332-7805-8539

I have many 5IV Ralts with Trace/Synchronize and Egg moves Skill Swap and Synchronoise. Mixed Genders. All with Modest nature.

Looking for any other 5IV Pokemon. Preferably foreign (i.e not English) but will accept some English too. PM me with offers.
    Last edited by mew801; 11th May 2014 at 10:39 AM.
    "Dancing is my obsession. My Life"

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1024-9785
    Friend Safari is Bug
    Beautifly, Combee and Pinsir

3DSXL Friend Code: 0920-1750-8020
    Friend Safari is Bug
    Masquerain, Paras and Pinsir

PM and I'll add you

looking for Ralts or its evolutions with BW tutor move Ally Switch.
    SoulSilver 2838-5675-8131
    White 1035-0480-6179
    X 5129-1570-5812
    http://vk.com/its_id

I have a shiny timid HA ralts, female, looking for a modest protean shiny froakie

yoou heard nothingggggg

diamond code; 0733 3849 7475
    white code :2837 9596 9187

hi I'm looking for an modest and adamant synchronize ralts (or for that matter, any member of the family with synchronize) I don't have anything to offer in return, but will trade right back as soon as I catch my own 2 synchronize ralts in those natures.

EDIT: I just caught an adamant natured one, still in need of a modest.
    Last edited by btrot281; 18th May 2014 at 9:46 PM.

Looking for Lv 1 female Shiny Ralts with perfect or near perfect IV's.

My trades are below:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...2#post17186352
    White FC: 2021-9897-9586
    3DS FC: 2895-7638-9470

hello guys. I'm looking for a Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir with 5*31 IVs (anything but Attack), Timid nature, with the BW2 tutor move Hyper Voice.

i can give you a dialga, palkia, giratina,suicune shiny, i also have a shiny 6 perfect IV ditto for breeding, some marvel scale extreme speed dratinis, a shiny dragonair, azumaril, and floatzel.

I am currently looking for a Ralts or Kirlia with its hidden ablility Telepathy. EV, IV, and Nature, do not matter. I would prefer female but will also take a male. I have most of the bank only pokemon (non legendary) i can offer in return. so please pm me if you can help.

I am also willing to do a friend safari "trade" instead of pokemon for pokemon, if anyone has a fairy safari with Kirlia in it. My safari is Rock: Dwebble/Pupitar/Rhydon.

I'm looking for a 5*31 IVs (no Attack) non English Ralts for breeding, preferably Male . Nature and Ability do not matter.

I can offer any PokeBank Pokemon (no Legendaries), 5*31 IVs Timid HA Eevees, a 6*31 IVs Timid HA Eevee, a level 1 5*31 IV Bold Vaporeon with Wish, or a 5*31 IV Timid Jolteon that has been leveled through the daycare.

As for the PokeBank Pokemon, I collect them so many of them are not bred for IVs.
    Last edited by Saeluna; 28th June 2014 at 4:07 AM.

Looking for Shiny Gallade with Drain Punch. Can trade for Xerneus or Charizard X-ite

Hello, i'm lookit for a timid 6IV ralts, don't care if legit or not, as long as its not japenese. i'm trying to mesuda a shiney gardivoir, although if you have a 6IV shiney timid ralts i'd like that too (as long as its female), If you have a male jolly 6IV shiney ralts i'd like that too, Thanks.
    XYfriendcode 3368-1677-8811
    Looking for Shiny salamence, flygon and blaziken (or anything i can evolve into them) and shiny kyogre.
    Notable things i can breed, Chancey with sisemic toss+aromatherapy, Skarmory+stealthrocks+whirlwind+bravebird, Larvitar+curse+DD+stealthrocks, HA+extreemspeed Dratini, HA+thunderpunch Chimchar, HA+switcheroo Noibat, defog Scyther, HA nidoran, and many more. All available with 5IV, competitive natures and evolution items if you ask. I'm willing to trade a few IV bred things for a shiny.
    Have these shinys spare Absol, sharpedo, Rapidash, Kingler, Yamask, Groudon, Heatran, Gigalith (adamant).
    Hope you have a nice day and if you sneezed whilst reading this, bless you.
    I also have a spare darkrai.

I'm looking for a 6IV ralts, either jolly male or timid female, alternitivly if you have any 6IV timid shiney ralts then i'd like those too (i don't care if legit, although being able to ask for a nickanme would be nice), I can offer some other shineys for a legit ralts, or IV bred stuff (see signature) for a non legit one.
    XYfriendcode 3368-1677-8811
    Looking for Shiny salamence, flygon and blaziken (or anything i can evolve into them) and shiny kyogre.
    Notable things i can breed, Chancey with sisemic toss+aromatherapy, Skarmory+stealthrocks+whirlwind+bravebird, Larvitar+curse+DD+stealthrocks, HA+extreemspeed Dratini, HA+thunderpunch Chimchar, HA+switcheroo Noibat, defog Scyther, HA nidoran, and many more. All available with 5IV, competitive natures and evolution items if you ask. I'm willing to trade a few IV bred things for a shiny.
    Have these shinys spare Absol, sharpedo, Rapidash, Kingler, Yamask, Groudon, Heatran, Gigalith (adamant).
    Hope you have a nice day and if you sneezed whilst reading this, bless you.
    I also have a spare darkrai.

Hi
    I'm looking for a Ralts/Kirlia/Garde with HA , just for breed, any IVs, any nature but Modest if possible,
    a Friend code PSY with Ralts/Kirlia Works too.
    PM me for Trade.
    thank you very much.

FC: 3394-4745-2505
    shuppet, phantump, spiritomb

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast