Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: #345/346 Lileep / Cradily

I'm looking for a Lileep with its Hidden Ability. I have non-English Pokemon to trade and several HA Pokemon, including Fletchling, Froakie, Vulpix, Poliwag, Eevee, Shellos, Heracross, Illumise, Halucha, and some others. I have small and super-size Pumpkaboo as well, and some other things. Just PM me if you're interested.
    Me, I am but a tearful clown. Though I smile, I cry inside.

FC: 3711-6942-7514

EDIT: Trade done.
    Last edited by bankaibahamut; 27th February 2014 at 2:28 AM.
    Pokemon Y 3DS FC (Syst. Name - J.Johnson) : 3840 - 6666 - 2523
    Friend Safari Type: DARK - Liepard, Sneasel, Nuzleaf

A new system, a new generation.
    I now have every single Pokemon in existence to this point, so let me know if you
    need a trade or dex entry.

I'm looking for a Lileep HA, Wizardly Oz , I tried to contact you but apparently the message wasn't sent. My Friend Code is 1134-8028-3584

I have storm drain Lileeps, male and female, all in dream balls.

Looking for as female Woobat with simple in a dream ball.
    I have a form of autistum, plaese be kind to me, I don't know too much stuff, But I've been a pokemon fan for a long time.
    ps. I am a HORRIBBLE speller

My trade shop:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...amed-Breedshop

X
    Player name:
    Maya
    Friend code:
    4124-5394-7027
    Friend Safari:

Hey. For the record, I'm female. My initials just spell 'MARS' XD

Looking for a Storm Drain Lileep, preferably with Bold nature, but not necessary. Egg moves of Stealth Rock and/or Recover would be ideal, but as long as it's got Storm Drain, it's enough. I'm offering a Modest 5IV Rotom for a Storm Drain Lileep.

Trade done. Thanks again to the poster right above me!
    Last edited by Psynergy; 17th February 2014 at 7:02 AM.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

looking for a lileep with it's hidden ability storm drain, female preferred but not necessary, PM me and we'll work out a trade
    FC- 2320-6664-2608 IGN- john (X) Mr. Morshu (Or)

Looking for people to have battle. No Specific Tier i perfer, just offer up a battle and what tier and we'll get to it

More details on my pokemon I'm trading at- http://poketrade.us/shop/MorshuTrade/ft

i offer a cloning service, but it depends on my schedule.
    i'll only take shiny pokemon bred in Kalos unless stated otherwise

First MM Shiny! Female 31/xx/xx/31/31/31 Adaptability Skrelp with Toxic Spikes Egg move!

LF for Lileep with Giga Drain. Can offer 6IV KB Acid Armor Solosis or 6IV KB Slugma.か

looking for a lileep, i have all starter pokemon and lots of fossil pokemon to trade if your interested.

PM me.

Hey, i am searching for a lileep with stealth rock, preferably male. I can give HA of almost any pokémon from 5th generation and lower (with the exception of ALL legends, ditto, and a few others) and HA of: froakie, fletchling, chespin, swirlix, carbink, pancham, phantump, pumpkaboo and hawlucha. Or a 3 iv's jolly dratini with its HA, or a 4 iv's evee with its HA and EM (egg moves) yawn and wish, or a 5 iv's (no atk) bold dunsparce with serene grace and EM hex, or a 5 iv's serene wingull (no sp def) with keen eye.
    FC: 0877-1887-3609.
    IGN: Eduardo.
    Poison Friend Safari: Seviper Venomoth Drapion .

I am searching for shiny vivillons (any pattern except Archipelago). And Female Bankball pokemons I dont have (If its in a dreamball and it can has a HA, then it must have it).

I can give you up to 8 pokémon (with HA or not) or four 5 IV's pokémon (with HA or not) for any shiny vivillons. And for the Female Bankball pokemon I can give other 2 Female Bankball pokemon (ATM I only have DreamBall pokemon, but I have a lot of them, and all of them have their HA) I can give you up to 2 pokémon (with HA or not) or a 5 IV's pokémon (with HA or not).

My native Vivillon is Archipelago, in case you are interested ^^.

PM me if interested.

Looking for Root Fossil Lileep UT Don't care about IV's or nature as long as it has a Root Fossil attached to it!
    Will Trade Helix Fossil Omanyte with Helix Fossil or Dome Fossil Kabuto with Dome Fossil!

Offering HA legit Lileep

Looking for HA anorith for any easy trade off

Will take upon other trades.
    Please PM me if you have other offers!

Looking for a hidden ability lileep - Please message me!

Looking for a Lileep.

Storm Drain and Bold nature.
    Max IV's in HP, Def, SpAtk, SpDef and Speed.
    Egg moves, Stealth Rock.
    Move Tutor moves, Synthesis and Giga Drain.

I don't have B/W2 so it's impossible for me to do.

If you have one or can breed one, it would be greatly appreciated. PM me and we can work something out.

I will try to offer something really good.

Thanks
    Last edited by Mr.Palkia_7389; 31st March 2014 at 7:39 AM.
    Friend Code: 2895 7556 7788
    IGN: Bradley

Looking for a lileep with hidden ability storm drain. I am willing to trade for it for any pokemon that I have. Just let me know what you are looking for and hopefully we can traid. Please hit me up for any question

Really looking for a Lileep with the Hidden Ability Storm Drain. I can breed just about anything in return.

Thanks to Ruby Moon for the banner! ^__^

Looking for HA Lileep! I can hatch almost anything and with any 5IVs you want! Please PM me.

HeartGold FC 1420-6522-2663 (Anthony) / White FC 5114-6533-8297 (Nathan)

Trade complete
    Last edited by Shabbynovel; 29th June 2014 at 4:11 AM. Reason: Trade complete
    X FC: 5472-7417-1068

I'm looking for a female storm drain lileep in a dream ball. I got a ton of stuff for trade and a hand full of extra shinies. Message me for more info!
    DWF I can breed in black/white :

I can offer Pokerus, egg moves, IV breeding and any battle subway item with the pokemon you might want, PM me if you got the goods!

Pokemon y FC: 0876-9987-6186

Got one! Thank you!

LF HA lileep, preferrably female but male will do! I have lots to offer including foreign pokes, some shinies. please pm me, thank you!
    Last edited by jem_angel; 26th May 2014 at 11:39 PM.

Looking for a lileep with no conditions. I can offer any other fossil pokemon from any gen but 3 or starters. If my offers don't interest you pm me an offer.
    Friend Code - 0318 7011 3634
    3DS Name - Clement
    Pokemon Y IGN - Jordan
    Pokemon Games Owned - Pokemon Y
    Vivilon Pattern - Modern

Looking for HA Lileep, will trade HA pokemon for it, PM me with your reques

Looking for a nest ball / dive ball storm drain lilleep, dive ball HA omanyte and kabuto, HA cranidos and HA shieldon that are not in a rregular poke ball, also fossil pokemon CAN'T be caught in apriocorn balls so don't trade for those

I can offer

Lure ball and Moon Ball lapras

Some dream ball pokemon and safari ball pokemon and a handful of random IV shines, only looking for female pokemon I've listed above that I can use to IV breed on x and y with
    Last edited by SmeargleRocks; 5th June 2014 at 8:17 PM.

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

I have lileep with storm drain, some max IV's, stealth rock and recover. I´m looking for self-destruct snorlax. thanks!

[LF] Hidden ability Lileep or Cradily. I have many other hidden ability Pokemon to offer. I am in desperate need of a HA Lileep soon and any help would be greatly appreciated! I also am willing to offer a shiny Vaporeon if that is of interest to anyone! Thanks in advance for any help offered! please message me for more information!

I can now Breed Bold Storm Drain Lileeps with Recover, Stealth Rocks, and Mirror Coat. Females or Males in Dream Ball. With at least 5IVs.

I am only Interested in Females in Luxury Ball with Eggmoves and HA(negotiable depending on Pokemon). And Female Dream World Starters with HA(Obviously in Dream Ball)

Always willing to trade. Don't offer Shinies Plz. I MM all my own shinies.

So if you want one PM and we can work something out
    I'll fix this up later.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast