Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: #349/350 Feebas / Milotic

Still no one?

Im a grass type friend safari, my friend code is 2208-5634-5046.

please inbox me for your friend codes too

Also in the friend safari, add me and message me your code

FC 4527-7778-0673
    Pokemon Y Shiny Team (Under Construction)
    Greninja

Spoiler:- X and Y Shinies!:

Pokemon Y FC: 2895-7928-9965

Does anyone have a spare feebas they can give me
    Awesome Pokemon YouTube Channel
    With Guides, Pokemon X and Y, and MORE!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/PokemonBattles11

As of this posting Milotic/Feebas is no longer listed on the Friend Safari page of Serebii, confirming what several of us already suspected: it's unobtainable until transfers are available.
    Friend Safari: Snover, Sneasel, Cloyster
    3DS FC: 0259-1115-4548
    Black 2 FC: 2452-4875-5916
    White FC: 1034-7990-6525

Quote Originally Posted by Samz View Post
    As of this posting Milotic/Feebas is no longer listed on the Friend Safari page of Serebii, confirming what several of us already suspected: it's unobtainable until transfers are available.
    Well that sucks. So much for that search. I'm rather disappointed we can't get them sooner.
    X~
    FC: 4399-0019-9241
    Trainer Name: Rose
    Friend Safari Type: Fighting w/ Tyrogue, Throh, and Machoke
    Seeking: Feebas
    Items Wanted: Tyranitarite (Not a priority), Dawn Stone x 1, Shiny Stone x 2, Sun Stone x 1
    Hidden Ability Pokemon: Duosion, Wartortle, Charmeleon, Ivysaur, Dewgong, Corsola, Ditto, Eevee, Vulpix, Shuckle, Slugma, Dwebble, Floette, Lapras, Spheal, Inkay, Noibat, Tangela, Swanna, Klang, Audino

That sucks. I have a whole bunch of Feebas and Milotic in Black 2 so I guess I will have to wait till the Poke Transfer is available. I really wanted one now though.

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I don't want to wait.
    NNID:RainbowKirby (StarKirby) 3DS Friend Code:1349-4661-3134 AC:New Leaf Dream Suite:4500-2347-0072

I still feel as if Feebas might be in the game. The fact you find a Prism Scale hints towards it =/ (If anyone who got Feebas as a random Daily dex entry can confirm he isn't obtainable, please do so ;p)

Has anyone tried Fishing at the Parfume Palace? When you enter the castle theres a Golden Milotic statue, which hints towards Feebas being there if you ask me... You can also catch up Magikarp in the garden, which is another hint towards Feebas I think. Finally, perfume and all the beauty inside the castle could hint towards Feebas as well.

I fished there for some minutes but only found:
    Old Rod: Magikarp
    Good Rod: Goldeen & Corpish
    Super Rod: Gyarados & Seaking

We all know how rare Feebas can be and that it can take several days of fishing before you find one, but... he could be there maybe...
    Last edited by Zold; 20th October 2013 at 3:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zold View Post
    I still feel as if Feebas might be in the game. The fact you find a Prism Scale hints towards it =/ (If anyone who got Feebas as a random Daily dex entry can confirm he isn't obtainable, please do so ;p)

Has anyone tried Fishing at the Parfume Palace? When you enter the castle theres a Golden Milotic statue, which hints towards Feebas being there if you ask me... You can also catch up Magikarp in the garden, which is another hint towards Feebas I think. Finally, perfume and all the beauty inside the castle could hint towards Feebas as well.

We all know how rare Feebas can be and that it can take several days of fishing before you find one, but... he could be there maybe...
    The fishing in this game is so hard for me. I haven't been able to catch anything. LOL

I will give it a try though. If not, I'll just wait to transfer my Feebas and Milotic from Black 2 when Poke Transfer comes in December.
    3DS Friend Code: 5343-8388-9044
    Name: Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Zold View Post

Yes I agree in other games chances of finding certain pokemons are very slim... Like if I recall correctly the chances of getting a Politoed in black and white (the 1st) was only 5%, fishing on route 6. So lets keep on fishing! You never know!
    Hello! If anyone is interested my Friend Safari is Rock and I have Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle FC is 5300-9181-4969, if you wanna add me feel free to shoot me a PM with your FC!

I want Feebas so bad

Hi guys, I'm after a Feebas. I can breed any of the Gen 1 & 6 starters plus Torchic. I've also got an Abomasnow w/ Abomanite if that floats your boat, but I've caught a lot of Pokemon in general, so make me an offer. PM me if you're keen.

Have plenty to offer, if u have a feebas or milotic please pm me

add me my Fc is 2380 3604 8273

i added you my FC is 2380 3604 8273

add me aswell i would love a water safary

trading feebas

3ds fc 1349 6822 3907 , credit goes to Sworn Metalhead and 00swms the amazing banners.

Have Feebas for trade. PM with offers.
    3DS FC: 4854-7149-7311 Grass: Swadloon. Maractus, Pansage SV: 3270
    3XL FC: 1779-0875-5401 Fighting: Meinfoo, Pancham, Riolu SV: 9

Below Here IS FOR GEN V!!!!

Looking for: Event Pokemon
    ******NOT TRADING ON GENERATION V RIGHT NOW AS PEOPLE KEEP SENDING ME REALLY BAD OFFERS****** (Unless you have a good offer i.e Events or legit shiny legendaries)

White 2 FC: 3096-6276-5613

Can trade: <-- Tentative
    AND pretty much any non legendary pokemon

PM for Trades!

Have lot of Bold 2-3-4 IV Feebas, looking for Master Ball, Battle Masion Items or other 3-4-5 IV pokemon!
    3DS Friend Code: 1075 0759 9103
    Friend Safari: Swirlix, Togepi, Floette.

Looking for X/Y Exclusive MegaStones (PM to offers)

If your first language is spanish let me know, we can talk in that language for better comunication i guess.

Would anyone be so kind as to trade me a Feebas? I've only beaten the 1st gym, so I don't have much to offer, but if anyone is in the Christmas spirit...?
    ALPHA SAPPHIRE TEAM

i got a few feebas to giving away. pm with fc and ign
    Y-3ds
    Ben-Flying with Pidgey, Rufflet, and Swanna
    0259-0489-9393
    SV:407

IV MM so far:
    shiny 6v 31/31/31/31/31/31
    shiny furfrou 5v x/31/31/31/31/31
    shiny male snorunt 5v 31/31/x/31/31/31
    shiny feebas male 5v 31/31/x/31/31/31
    shiny fennekin 4v x/x/31/31/31/31
    shiny fennekin HA 5v 31/31/31/x/31/31
    shiny fennekin 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31
    shiny piplup 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31

Can anyone help me evolve my feebas

My ingame pokemon Y name is Child and my safari is ice with Mamoswine, Sneasel, Snorunt
    Shiny pokemon I've successfully chained to date: Platinum 92 Pokemon Y 3 MM Pokemon 4
    Mouse lady's new tradethread Video of my shiny minun poor quality Shiny furfrou video

Anybody have a female Feebas?
    ALPHA SAPPHIRE TEAM

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast