Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: #353/354 Shuppet / Banette

Quote Originally Posted by DSpanky1 View Post
    I have two Shuppet with Cursed Body. One male and one female...currently breeding for more. So I'll have some Shuppet with Cursed Body here shortly...if only I had a Pokemon with Magma Armor.
    Why not use someone with Flame body then?

Oh if anyone is interested I have a bunch of DW Froakies so if anyone wants to trade for a DW Shuppet that would be lovely. I don't know how to check ivs though

Have a box full of Shuppets with egg moves Destiny Bond and Phantom Force. Would like to get rid of them for space, so will take most anything. PM for info.
    Pokemon Y 3DS FC (Syst. Name - J.Johnson) : 3840 - 6666 - 2523
    Friend Safari Type: DARK - Liepard, Sneasel, Nuzleaf

A new system, a new generation.
    I now have every single Pokemon in existence to this point, so let me know if you
    need a trade or dex entry.

pm me if you want quirky m/f insomnia/frisk shuppet
    i have like 30+ shuppets
    IVs vary

FC: 2294-4517-3671 (IGN: Alen)
    21.4.2014. National Pokedex completed

Psychic friend safari:

Pokegym League gym badges earned:
    Astral-Shadow and The-Under for the frontier userbar
    and Turpoo for the battle reef userbar
    and Azulart for the gym badges

Got adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 shuppets up for trade. Can also breed other natures for good offers.

Looking for other perfect IV pokemons, Perfect IV dittos or close to perfect from a different language (have english myself). I'm also looking for non fishing shinys and legendarys. PM me with offers!

- My Offers -

Spoiler:- My Offers:

- Looking For -
        Spoiler:- Looking For:

I do only trade and accept legally obtained pokemon. I'm also using instacheck.

I really wanna get my hands on a Destiny Bond Shuppet with good IVs. I don't have much to offer, but I'm willing to try.

I have a Shuppet up for trade. Looking for a Togepi, Joltik, or Petilil. PM me if interested.

EDIT: Another Pokemon that I am looking for is Magmar. If requested, I can also give the Shuppet PKRS.
    Last edited by DLCgamer; 7th December 2013 at 12:19 AM.

I have Shuppets with Cursed Body so if anyone would like one, PM me. I may be able to provide certain natures as well. All are level 1. I'm not necessarily looking for anything in particular so I'll take anything for them.

looking for a shiny 4-6IV shuppet
    offering a female timid protean froakie
    3ds fc 1864 8625 6813
    fire safari: fletchinder,pyroar,pansear

I'd just like a Destiny Bond Banette or Shuppett, I don't care too about Natures or IVs or anything (but ya know, I would prefer it to have Brave or Naughty). I don't really have much offer though unless you want a version exclusive Pokemon since I both X and Y. PM me so I don't forget to come back, I reeeeeaaaaallly don't want to wait until next Thursday. Yes I know you could just change the date on your 3DS, but I heard that it could potentially mess up my game if I do that.

I have a good amount of 4IV Shuppets to offer, and maybe a 5IV or two left, and a lot of them have Destiny Bond & Confuse Ray too (or can at least relearn it). PM me for more details.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

I have Cursed body shuppets. Looking for adamant Shuppet with Phantom Force and 4-5 IVs. Other details don't matter but it would be nice if it has the HA and Destiny Bond. Also have modest riolu with egg moves bite vaccuum wave blaze kick and bullet punch with speed, sp. defense and Sp. attack IVs. Timid Protean Froakies with 4 IVs as well. PM me if you are interested.
    Last edited by Astrint; 2nd January 2014 at 4:17 PM.
    My 3ds fc is 5214-9760-7012

IGN: R0dium

In My Safari: Noibat, Fraxure, Druddigon

Pm me with yours so we can be friends ^^

^Drawn By Astrint^

Have easy access to Cursed Body Shuppet. I can breed them with assorted Natures (including Adamant), Egg moves (Phantom Force and Confuse Ray) and PokeBalls (such as Dusk).

PM for offers!

Name: Jupiter
    3DS Friend Code: 2294-5137-2854
    Last edited by FlareonJupiter; 20th January 2014 at 3:01 PM. Reason: Update!

I have Adamant Shuppets with Frisk and Insomnia abilities. All of them have Disable and Destiny Bond as egg moves. PM if interested, I'm open to any and all offers.

Hey people, Im breeding Adamant Shuppets too, with destiny bond, phantom force, confuse ray and shadow sneak. 2-4 perfect IVS, listening to your offers Ill accept good IV bred pokemon and or interesting pokes with egg moves
    if u put 70 % of us into a bowl it becomes the bowl, put 70 % of us into a tea pot it becomes the tea pot.. 70 % of us can flow ,, or crash be urself my friend-Hitmonlee

Friend Safari:GRASS Sunkern, Swaddloon, Quilladin
    NDS Friendcode:2852-8108-6092

Looking for Shuppet with Destiny Bond (preferably also with gunk shot/phantom force)

National Pokedex 718/718 Shiny Charm Obtained! | Shiny Starter Hunt Completed! 6/6 ~

Need someone to EV Train my Pokemon
    Need CLONED Pokeball & Fancy Vivillons

Spoiler:- Wanna Trade?:

If any one has a shuppet or banette for trade I'll take one. I 'm not asking for anything speacil just an extra one if you have it. I have a rotom, a togepi, a Zorua, and a totodile up for trade if those interest you. If you are looking for something else just let me know.
    Last edited by TheFluBug; 27th January 2014 at 5:26 PM.
    FC: 3222-5732-2398

Friend Safari: Flying Type
    • Doduo
    • Swana
    • Tropius

Hi, I have FS Shuppets, Pm offers!
    ~~What I what/can trade is listed here! (My Trade Shop)~~

Looking For:
    Shiny Legendaries ()
    Event Pokemon
    Celebrate /

Shiny Lotad/evolution with ID: 11142 and OT: Jasmine (I can give something good)

Offering:
    Events, Legendaries
    5-6IVs: Ask for list
    Shiny: Check my Shop for list
    6IV , 6IV , 5IV , 6IV SHINY
    Shiny Legends: , Terrakion, and possibly more
    Various Legendaries

Other things as well

PM me!
    Need I say I only want legit pokemon?

Need a Shuppet or Banette for completing my collection of Mega Evolutions. Have a lvl 61 Dragonite, 3 Tirtouga, and have the starters from all games, and would be happy to breed you any one of them for you. PM if interested.
    ALL HAIL LORD HELIX!! PRAISE BE TO BIRD JESUS!!

Have a Kalos native shiny Shuppet. Adamant. IV's in Attk. and Sp. Attk. Insomnia. Female in a Dusk Ball. Please refer to my signature for my conditions. Thank you.
    All I ask for is 100% pure honesty from my trading partner. Whether it be cloned or hacked is of no offense to me. I also may include a request for an item. A rule that will constantly stand is if my shiny is Kalos native but yours isn't, you may have to up the offer.

Also for those interested I have ALL starters that have their hidden abilities available and a couple that have egg moves (Bulbasaur, Charizard, Chimchar, Mudkip, Piplup, and Totodile [in a dive ball]). I can do natures and IV spreads as well. Also have special ball Pokes.
    PM with offers if interested. I'm mainly looking for other egg move Pokes and items. Thanks! :] P.S. My FC is 0146-9051-1476.

I have a Hidden ability kalos born SHINY banette for trade. The banette is japanese. Can trade with banetatite.

PM me for mor info
    My shinies UFT:

I can infect pokerus! All pkmn are UT

Shint Honedge
    - 4 IV, Quiet

Shiny Noibat
    - Kalos Born, Nicknamable

Shiny Poliwhirl
    - Kalos Born, Nicknamable

PKMN X FC: 4785-5820-8537
    My Friend safari: Frogadier , Gyarados, Panpour

looking for cotton guard banette.
    offering: shaymin or jirachi
    FC: 2449 - 4739 - 1688

FS: Fairy - dedenne, jigglypuff, and floette(red)

LF:shiny Bannette with impish nature and insomnia ability. 5-6iv missing spatt for 5iv. with destiny bond, phantom force and pursuit egg moves.

Offering a lv1 5iv -def shiny timid eevee with anticipation synchronize/yawn/wish/covet egg moves

Thanks
    For trade from X: lots of 5IV breeding pokemon, shiny and legendary for trade

w2fc: 0390-6611-9385
    3DS FC: 4399-0074-8738 FS:Water

I have many 5IV Shuppet with Frisk/Insomnia. All Adamant natures with egg moves Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Phantom Force and Destiny Bond. Mixed Genders.

Looking for any other 5IV Pokemon. Preferably foreign (i.e not English) but will accept some English ones too. PM me with offers.
    "Dancing is my obsession. My Life"

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1024-9785
    Friend Safari is Bug
    Beautifly, Combee and Pinsir

3DSXL Friend Code: 0920-1750-8020
    Friend Safari is Bug
    Masquerain, Paras and Pinsir

PM and I'll add you

Looking for a 4-6IV bold, calm, modest, adamant, impish, or careful Cotton Guard Dream World event banette that was tutored Pain Split in gen5
    HP Ice kalos bred Electrike / Manectric that's timid preferably shiny but not a deal breaker if not
    Sludge Wave Timid 5-6IV Gastly from the dream world
    And a shiny impish 5-6IV Stealth Rock Regirock

Offering kalos bred shinies and uncloned untouched poke bank celebi that are 3IV I can send a list of what kalos bred shinies I have and which bank celebi natures I have upon request, however I need these pokemon today or tomorrow and no later the bank celebi are first come first serve

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast