Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: #371/372/373 Bagon / Shelgon / Salamence

Trade completed.
    Last edited by James Bondage; 19th January 2014 at 11:03 PM. Reason: see above

I"m looking for; Female Hidden Ability Bagon/Shellgon/Salamence caught in a luxury ball-
    I can offer razonable BP ítems, Impostor ditto
    Other normal stuff or pokemon,
    Im breading iron fist chimchar
    PM your request
    Trainer Name: Yubel
    Friend Code:
    3711-8121-3983

Friend Safari: Poison type
    Pokemon in My Safari: Gardobor , Drapion, Toxicroak

I am looking for a foreign Bagon with perfect IV's so I can breed a shiny. Could really use the help! Thank you

Have Bagons available for trade with Dragon Pulse and Hydro Pump. Looking for a Choice Specs or any Power Item. Willing to include more pokémon with egg-moves or even a Mewtwo if you can trade me more than one Power Item.

Feel free to send me a PM if interested.
    Thanks!
    3DS 4382-2401-9157 | Miiverse, X-Box Live, Steam, Apple Game Center: Realinho

Looking for a Bagon with its Hidden Ability. Nature and IVs don't matter, since I'll be breeding it off.

I'm willing to trade an HA Dratin for one, but I can also offer a Moxie Pinsir instead if so desired.
    Credit to Giganerd For this neat Mawile virus!

I claimed Mawile/Kuchiito as my bishie!

Currently playing: 東方怪綺談~ Mystic Square (Oh yes, I'm going reto ~)

Anyone have a HA female Bagon? Her IVs don't matter since I'll be breeding it for me and a friend. We don't even have to exchange FCs, while I'm on the forum as the same time you are, insert the Bagon into the GTS and I'll trade it with an appropriate Pokémon (we need to be online at the same time anyways if we trades FCs). I don't know which one you want since you probably have all you need, but I know we breeders like to have Heart Scales, so I can provide one. But if you want a Pokémon, I'll see if I have one you want.
    Last edited by Aura Surge; 2nd March 2014 at 1:53 AM.

Looking for an HA Bagon. Please PM me for offer.

Looking for a Shelgon. Offering, all with HA: Mothim, Druddigon, Gible, Espeon, Vaporeon, Luxray, Stoutland, Smeargle, Wigglytuff;\, Magneton, Tropius, Drifloon, Kirlia, Scolipede, Lapras, Cherrim, Houndoom, Marill, Huntail, Pidgeot, Farfetch'd, Exploud, Makuhita, Aggron, Wormadam, Snover, Heatmor, Torkoal, Golett, Lumineon, Wingull, Horsea, Mantine, Seel, Chinchou, Bibarel, Abra, Tentacool, Skarmory, Fearow, Dustox, Murkrow, Staravia, Exeggcute, Diglett, Larvitar, Electrike, Sneasal, Ponyta, Ledyba, Galvantula, Spiritomb, Zubat, Shuppet.

~Ayra~
    ^My Fan Fic^
    ^My Art Thread^

Looking for a shiny bagon. I have a shiny doduo and a lot of legendary available for trade
    3DS Friend Code = 0559-8051-4744
    Safari = Ghost: Lampent, Pumpkaboo and Spiritomb.

Desperately need one with air cutter (from HGSS). Will trade almost any of mine, PM if interested.
    Gen VI ~ Pokemon X

3DS Friend Code ~ 0989-2011-3032 ~ Fighting type friend zone: Pancham, Meditite, Riolu

Looking for a 6 IV female HA naive bagon.
    Trading my 6 IV intimidate mawile.
    Signature edited due to exceeding font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    MF FC: 4227-2057-1261

National pokedex challenge completed!
    National pokedex completed 3 days before New Year.
    Thnx to all who helped me

LF 5/6 IV Adamant Bagon. Can trade HA 5IV drat inis and charmanders. PM me if interested.
    Gen VI ~ Pokemon X

3DS Friend Code ~ 0989-2011-3032 ~ Fighting type friend zone: Pancham, Meditite, Riolu

I have some IV bred bagons for trade, 2 with 4IV, one with 5IVs, and one with the perfect 5IVs (missing spec). Will accept any interesting HA/IV/egg moves pokemon for the first 3, I'd prefer a perfect 5IV pokemon for the last one though, PM me with offers, cheers.
    XYfriendcode 3368-1677-8811
    Looking for Shiny salamence, flygon and blaziken (or anything i can evolve into them) and shiny kyogre.
    Notable things i can breed, Chancey with sisemic toss+aromatherapy, Skarmory+stealthrocks+whirlwind+bravebird, Larvitar+curse+DD+stealthrocks, HA+extreemspeed Dratini, HA+thunderpunch Chimchar, HA+switcheroo Noibat, defog Scyther, HA nidoran, and many more. All available with 5IV, competitive natures and evolution items if you ask. I'm willing to trade a few IV bred things for a shiny.
    Have these shinys spare Absol, sharpedo, Rapidash, Kingler, Yamask, Groudon, Heatran, Gigalith (adamant).
    Hope you have a nice day and if you sneezed whilst reading this, bless you.
    I also have a spare darkrai.

Looking for Moxie 'Mence. I have all starters and fossils, as well as the following HA Pokemon:
    -Garchomp
    -Infernape
    -Greninja
    -Eevee
    I also have Japanese Dittos. PM me if interested.

I've got a male Bagon with:
    - 6IVs
    - Can nickname on request
    - Kalos Bred
    - Naive
    - Rock Head (not HA)
    - Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, and Dragon Rush

I'm not really specific with what I'm looking for, but I'm interested in any Event pokemon, Foreign (non-english) shinies, and 5-6 IV dittos (can be cloned).
    I'm open to any other trades though
    Latest Shiny (11/27/14)
    Obtained via: Soft Reset
    X: 2723-9673-8419
    FS:

Hey guys I have a ton of free Bagon all Adamant Natured with good IV's lookin' for some good homes!

PM or VM me if you're interested. = )
    Whether you're a battler or a trader never forget to help those in need; you may need it yourself one day! Spread the good karma and may you be ever favourable in victory!

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2266-9731
    IGN: Steven

Credit to LunGhost; thanks a lot! =)

Lots of 5IV Naive Bagon UFT, with both Rock Head and Sheer Force available. Looking for HA Abra, Sharpedo, and starters, as well as Ditto with perfect IVs.

PM me for trades!

I have a shiny salamence if anyone is interested. PM me offers...
    3DS Friend Code = 0559-8051-4744
    Safari = Ghost: Lampent, Pumpkaboo and Spiritomb.

Hello!

I have a flawless and competitive battle ready Salamence, non-nickname-able. He was gotten through GTS negotiations from the previous generation. A US pokemon, he has the ability Moxie and is naive and likes to thrash about. His move list includes Outrage, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, and Fire Blast.

I have other shinies available, each with their info posted on their own species trade pages. They are similarly battle ready. Or you can breed them if you do IV breeding? Anyway, they include: Ninetails, Lucario, Zoroark, Lilligant, Gallade, Liepard, and Galvantula (the spider only has 4 IVs: HP, Att, Def, Spd). Younger, equally non-nickname-able shinies, include a shiny Ralts, Swablu, and Lapras.

Here is a list of what I am looking for in return (nicknames wanted for all):

• a low level Abra with Magic Guard and the elemental punches, either gender; natures I like for abra include docile, relaxed, serious, gentle, calm, or quiet; any characteristic but quick tempered

• a low level shiny Gastly, preferably (but does not have to be) male, any IV/EV and characteristic, but a sassy nature is required)

• a shiny Swablu, low level, female, any IV/EV/nature/characteristic

• a shiny Sentret or Furret, any level lower than 35, any IV/EV/nature/characteristic/gender, in a dream ball or any of Kurt's but Level Ball (though any other ball is acceptable, the listed ones are just more liked by me)

• a female, low-level, shiny Frillish, any IV/EV/nature/characteristic, any of the pokéballs listed above for Sentret/Furret are also appreciated for Frillish (but not necessary)

• additionally, if you have a nickname-able shiny Ralts (either gender) or Lapras (female only) I am interested in as well

Thanks for your time and please PM me if you are interested in a trade!
    Seeking that shine

Additionally, the above Salamence is SHINY! Sorry I didn't add that. It's what I get for staying up late to post. I should probably apologize for grammar shenanigans in that case.

Thanks again!
    Seeking that shine

Update:

The Salamence has been traded. Other shinies listed still available.

STS

FT:

0IV Victini (Event)
    0IV Jirachi

ALL below are SHINY

6IV Cleffa
    5IV Snorunt
    6IV Salamance
    6IV Zebstrika
    5IV Squirtle
    4IV Charmander
    6IV Deino
    0IV Espeon (all IVs are at 30)
    1IV Pichu (Event)
    6IV Teddiursa
    0IV Butterfree (Lv 100)
    5IV Clawitzer
    3IV Scatterbug
    5IV Vivillon
    6IV Venonat
    3IV Azurill
    6IV Lairon
    5IV Ho-oh
    6IV Mew
    6IV Cresselia
    4IV Genesect
    0IV Shaymin
    1IV Manaphy

LF: Tamabunta Shiny Jirachi (Legit) mostly but will take other offers

PM me if you have offers!
    FC: 5257-9774-7310 IGN: Isamu

Please do not trade me hacks! If you have any doubt, do not offer it!

Spoiler:- LF:

PM me about EV training services!

Official PokeGyms Fire Gym Leader!

Come join PokeGyms!!

Would someone be able to trade me a female hidden ability Bagon please? if you could PM me and let me know that would be great

I have a level 50 Shiny Salamance with Intimidate ability for trade. PM me with offers ^-^
    Disclaimer: I can be a very friendly person. However, I do not censor my language or watch the content of my conversation. Personally, I dont care. If I offend you or if I am saying things that are Triggering/Offending and you wish me to stop, ASK ME NICELY and I will.
    I have a very disturbing imagination due to my facination with anything relating to the Occult. You have been warned.

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0125-0825

Im a Collector, not a Battler. I dont care for petty things like IV's or Stats.

FT:
    6IV Naive Rock Head Bagon - Kalos bred by me (so nicknameable)
    has egg moves: thrash, hydro pump, dragon dance and dragon pulse

LF:
    Starf Berry
    Enigma Berry
    Friend Safari: Ben 1418-6689-5952
    Flying - Spearow, Woobat, Fletchinder

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast