Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: #390/391/392 Chimchar / Monferno / Infernape

If you have a chimchar please pm me i can provide bulbasaur,charmander,squirtle,cyndaquil,torchic,os hawott,fenniken,froakie,and chespin

HAVE:
    • Kalos Bred Shiny Chimchar (M) - Hasty, Iron First, 31/31/x/31/31/31, Thunder and Fire Punch

Looking For:
    • Any English Unnicknamed Shiny Pokemon With Blue Pentagon (Except For Bulbasaur Line, Squirtle Line, Charmander Line, Magikarp Line, Gastly Line, Gardevoir, Dunsparce, Basculin (Red), Spiritomb, Ledyba Line, Magnemite Line, Relicanth, Sigilpyh, Remoraid Line, Poochyena Line, Zigzagoon Line, Poliwrath, Noibat Line, Froakie Line, Foongus Line, Skrelp Line, Gallade, Furfrou, Slugma Line, Scyther Line, Bagon Line, Honedge Line, Ponyta Line, Fennekin Line, Panpour Line, Goomy Line, Skiddo Line, Phantump Line, Clauncher Line, Chespin Line, Emolga, Eevee Line, Lillipup Line, Luvdisc, Durant, Budew Line, Horsea Line, Happiny Line, Magby Line, Riolu Line, Timburr Line, Litleo Line, Ditto, Larvesta Line, Seel Line, Krabby Line, Togepi Line, Sunkern Line, Geodude Line, Igglybuff Line, Dratini Line, Zorua Line, Absol, Skarmory, Bellsprout Line, Sewaddle Line, Joltik Line, Trapinch Line, Snover Line, Pineco Line, Azurill Line, Rotom, Roggenrola Line, Chimchar Line, Aron Line, Aipom Line, Stunky Line, Hawlucha, Wingull Line, Bunnelby Line, Sneasel Line, Whismur Line, Flabebe Line, Helioptile Line, Lickitung Line, Tyrogue Line, Heracross, Gible Line, Fletchling Line)

Name: Drakath
    3DS Friend Code: 2723-9635-5698

I have all three sinnoh starters for trade pm if interested

I'm looking for a chimchar with iron fist and stealth rock
    I have all the 1st gen and 6th gen starters as well as pokerus pokemon and hidden ablity dittos
    White FC:3611 0314 6316
    Trade or Battle I'm up for anything just send me a message so i can add you too

Have: Iron Fist Thunder/Fire Punch Chimchars! pm me if you would like to work something out! I can infect all my gen 6 pokemon with pokerus too
    Looking For: any male pokemon in the Bug egg group with 3-5 perfect ivs
    any male pokemon in the Mineral egg group with 3-5 perfect ivs
    any male pokemon in the Monster egg group with 3-5 perfect ivs
    Last edited by scrupuloussnollygoster; 5th February 2014 at 11:53 PM.

I have a Non Shiny Iron Fist Chimchar to trade. It is Jolly Nature with attacks: Fake Out, Encore, Fire Punch, Thunderpunch. NO idea about IVS. Its Lv 1. PM me if you are interested.
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy do I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 17 hrs to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

Looking for leftovers offering starter Pokemon.
    Pokemon Y - 2766-9387-7732
    Electric Safari - Emolga,Stunfisk,Manectric.

I have an infernape with 5 perfect IV's pm me if interested

Looking for Iron Fist Chimchar with Fire punch can breed perfect IV from all egg groups

Friend Safari: FAIRY
    Mawile, Deddenne and Clefairy

Always up for a BATTLE

I can breed a number of Iron Fist Chimchar, if anyone's interested. All I ask in return is any shiny starters; no specific want at this point. Or if anyone has anything shiny, I'll at least consider it. FC is in signature; pm me for offers.

Edit 02/10/14: Due to a lot of breeding today, I've got 19 Iron Fist (Male) Chimchar up for grabs; plenty to go around, if y'all are interested. Natures: Rash, Gentle (x2), Lax, Calm (x2), Naďve (x3), Relaxed (x2), Impish, Serious (x3) Bold, Quirky, Naughty, and Modest. I am also able to breed Jolly, if anyone's interested in that. Pm me for offers!

Edit 02/16/14: I'm also interested in HA Starters. In terms of HA Starters, I have all the Kanto Starters, Torchic, Chimchar and Piplup, and the three Kalos Starters. In terms of HA Starters, I'm still missing the Johto and Unova Starters, Treecko and Mudkip, and Turtwig.
    Last edited by Obito888; 19th February 2014 at 10:23 PM.
    - Credit goes to Astral Shadow for this banner.

I have all the starters which can be bred. Nothing special about them but free to a good home I do have some chimchars with the iron fist. PM me if you would like one, I'm not looking for anything really. Evolution items are good though
    -Swampert

For all your EV tracking needs on your Android device, check out EV Tracker:

Requires Android 4.0 and above, designed for tablets as well

3DS FC: 0602-7705-0547

Guess what people? It's that time again; giveaway time!

This time I have a bunch of Jolly Natured Iron Fist Chimchar with Relatively Superior IV's and two Max in Attack and Speed all lookin' for a good home! If you want one please give me a PM and I'll give you one.

Thanks!
    Whether you're a battler or a trader never forget to help those in need; you may need it yourself one day! Spread the good karma and may you be ever favourable in victory!

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2266-9731
    IGN: Steven

Credit to LunGhost; thanks a lot! =)

I am currently looking for a female chimchar. I have an extra male chimchar with iron fist, and I have extra piplups I'm willing to trade for it. PM me for more details
    FC: 1805-2323-0872
    My friend safari: Muk, Serviper, and Venomoth
    PM me anytime for anything

I have Iron Fist Chimchars for trade
    my friend code is 5386-9635-6919

IGN Coty

Modern pattern Vivillion

Looking for Iron fist chimchar with thunder punch
    Nature and Ivs are not important
    I can offer
    Adamant riolu with blaze kick sky uppercut crunch bulletpunch

Can now breed Iron Fist Chimchar's with egg moves Fire Punch and Thunder Punch. Will take any offer but mainly needing HA pokemon I don't have or also Egg Move Pokeon I dont have
    FC: 4854 7399 7299
    No longer taking Friend Safari Request.

Can breed many HA Pokemon, Just message me with request.

Looking for a iron fist chimchar with egg moves thunder punch fire punch and blaze kick with 5iv missing sp.atk or 6iv idk MUST be shiny and kalos bred or no trade i have multiple 6iv shiny legenda like darkrai and deoxys up for trade would be willing to up to 5 of them for this poke as its very specific i know pm if you have and or can breed one thanks

I'm looking for Chimchar with Iron Fist ability. I can offer Shiny Dialga from the Gamestop event or Deoxys from 5th generation Wi-Fi event. PM me if you are interested.

EDIT: Got one. Thanks.
    Last edited by Frosch; 3rd March 2014 at 9:46 PM.
    3DS FC: 1435-4732-3813

I'm looking for a Chimchar, can trade any starter but Oshawatt and Turtwig. Don't have those yet. PM me with offers

Friend Code: 5472-6256-4416
    My New Trade Shop is Finally up and running!
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Breeding-Shop

I would love to have an Iron Fist Chimchar. Can anyone help me?
    FC: 2165-7637-7633
    Dedenne, Jigglypuff and Floette

Hi can someone help me out with a chimchar? don't got much for trade though ... PM me

Edit: never mind i got one from gts .... So now i'm Offering lvl 1 iron fist chimchars pm me
    Last edited by Advill_; 13th March 2014 at 9:30 AM.
    3DS Code: 3239 2844 7961
    Name: Kim
    Friend Safari Rock: Barbaracle, Dwebble & Pupitar

Made by FairyWitch

Trading a jolly 5IV Chimchar (F) with blaze kick, fake out, thunder punch and fire punch for a HA Chimchar (F) with thunder punch. Any IV will do.
    3DSXL FC: 0662 4514 3977 (Pokemon Y)

Tired of from Wonder Trades.

Looking for a chimchar with FakeOut and StealthRocks. Hopefully Naive and with good IVs, but whatevs. PM offers

Offering a number of Iron fist chimchars

LF: HA Treecko, HA Timburr or HA chinchou

Please PM if interested
    Friend code :1504 6599 0775 Safari type: Electric - Luxio, Electrode and Electabuzz. Looking for other friend codes, please PM me if added so I can return the favour and i'll do the same

Looking for iron fist chimchar offering adamant female totodile with aqua jet

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast