Thread: #572 Minccino / Cinccino

Default #572 Minccino / Cinccino

I am a Bot...Beep

Have a couple minccino's to give away xD
    3ds FC: 3695 0210 7361 pm me with your fc if you add me
    My friend safari is Psychic, with wobbuffet, munna, and duosion

Looking for a female hidden ability Minccino/Cinccino. I can offer a female speed boost torchic so me if your interested.

looking for ha Cinccino. have a few ha pokemon to trade with

I have HA Minccino available for trade. I breed on a request basis, so I need to breed before trading. I have the following Hidden Ability Pokemon available for breeding/trading:

Charmander | Squirtle | Sandshrew | Vulpix | Oddish | Venonat | Diglett | Mankey | Growlithe | Poliwag | Abra | Ponyta | Magnemite | Farfetch'd | Seel | Shellder | Drowzee | Krabby | Tangela | Pinsir | Heracross | Ditto | Lapras | Sunkern | Spheal | Drilbur | Magikarp | Eevee | Dratini | Pichu | Cleffa | Hoothoot | Ledyba | Togepi | Murkrow | Wooper | Girafarig | Dunsparce | Swinub | Remoraid | Skarmory | Shroomish | Igglybuff | Happiny | Marill | Azurill | Elekid | Wurmple | Beautifly | Surskit | Nincada | Makuhita | Sableye | Mawile | Meditite | Gulpin | Spoink | Kecleon | Shuppet | Duskull | Tropius | Wyanut | Snorunt | Beldum | Spiritomb | Gibile | Snover | Skorupi | Lilpup | Pansage | Panpour | Pidove | Blitzle | Petilil | Sewaddle | Venipede | Scraggy | Minccino | Deerling | Emolga | Joltik | Litwick | Mienfoo | Rufflet | Sneasel | Dedenne | Goomy | Spritzee | Phantump | Litleo | Fletchling | Chespin | Froakie | Fennekin | Bunnelby | Flabébé | Inkay | Klefki | Helioptile

I'm looking for HA Pokemon that I don't already have. PM me with offers.
    Last edited by that1chick; 7th November 2013 at 5:44 PM.
    FC: 1478-3937-5866 || Trainer Name: Valorie || Emolga, Stunfisk & Manectric

have an adamant cincinno with skill link, will be breeding it soon. looking for beldum, HA gligar, and HA abra. pm if interested.
    X/Y FC: 0430-9587-9968
    Friend Safari: Rock! Nosepass onyx and rhydon

came across my first shiny in XY. found it in the safari. its a bold female minccino with hidden ability skill link (76, 39, 41, 36, 34, 58). not the poke i was looking for, so may be open to trades. let me know via pm if you are interested.
    3DS Friend Code: Doobius - 1607-2505-9784
    Safari: Electric - Pikachu - Dedenne - Luxio

Your signature contained too many images. Read the rules before you add anything new.

I'm looking for an Adamant Skill Link Minccino. I don't have too much other than the ability to breed modest Ghastlys, Adamant Mawliles, Modest Togepis, Adamant Aegislashes, Modest Goomys, Adamant Malamars, and Adamant Chespins. I also have a Jolly Gible, Jolly Smeargle and a Modest Mewtwo, though the latter might only go for a perfect-IVs Minccino, if at all.

Looking for a Skill Link Minccino in a Regular Pokeball. Preferably Female, too.
    Squad

Hi i need a minccino/Cinccino with its hidden ability skill link, i can give you a larvitar with stealth rock or kangaskhan my friend code is 1392-5159-8850.
    Private message me if your interested.

I need :

Togepi
    Excadrill
    Xatu
    Toxikroak
    Phanpy
    Camerupt
    Gastrodon
    Palpitoad
    Galvantula
    Liepard
    Mincino

or their evos.

VM me please!

National Pokedex 718/718 Shiny Charm Obtained! | Shiny Starter Hunt Completed! 6/6 ~

Need someone to EV Train my Pokemon
    Need CLONED Pokeball & Fancy Vivillons

Spoiler:- Wanna Trade?:

I have Dunsparce! Pm me your offers! Looking for a bunch of different things.
    ~~What I what/can trade is listed here! (My Trade Shop)~~

Looking For:
    Shiny Legendaries ()
    Event Pokemon
    Celebrate /

Shiny Lotad/evolution with ID: 11142 and OT: Jasmine (I can give something good)

Offering:
    Events, Legendaries
    5-6IVs: Ask for list
    Shiny: Check my Shop for list
    6IV , 6IV , 5IV , 6IV SHINY
    Shiny Legends: , Terrakion, and possibly more
    Various Legendaries

Other things as well

PM me!
    Need I say I only want legit pokemon?

Have a female HA Minccino for trade, pm me with offers plz.
    EDIT: after a recent request, I now have 30 HA Minccino with various Natures. Still open to offers.
    Last edited by Ironthunder; 14th March 2014 at 7:49 PM. Reason: Caught a barrel-load more.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
        Spoiler:- VO stuff:

Spoiler:- ASB stuff:

Need a Cinccino. Willing to trade most non-legendaries.
    pm me if you can help
    3ds friend code 0748-2232-4857

Need a Mincinno/Cincinno. Willing to trade anything except shinies and legends.

After this, my Unova dex (except Events) would be complete . So please help me in achieving this.

LF>Minccino, dont care about IV or Natures. Would just like the pokemon please

Greeting, fellow Trainers! I am currently in the process of collecting every Hidden Ability Pokémon currently available so that I can breed them and distribute them to anyone who wants them. It's a daunting task, but if enough people contribute to my cause, I will soon have all of (or at least the majority of) the Hidden Ability Pokémon available for trade!

That said, one of the Pokémon I currently do have is Hidden Ability Minccino, that I can breed and trade to others.
    What do I want in Return? Simply a Hidden Ability that I do not already have (it could be a rare Hidden Ability, or a common Hidden Ability - as long as I don't have it yet, I'll take it!)

Check out my trade shop (located in my signature) to see what I am currently looking for, as well as what else I have available.
    Thanks a bunch everyone!

JEREMY
    2DS Friend Code: 0834 2371 7806

"Mega Lopunny"
    A Haiku

Passive one moment,
    (a bright flash of rainbow light)
    aggressive the next.

Hi everyone! Im looking for a Cinccino doesnt matter any nature or iv. Im trying to fill my dex. Im offering any starters. Pm me plz

Hey, I am currently looking to complete my dex, and all I need is Manaphy, Arceus, Cinccino, and Meloetta, if you could trade or loan these to me, I would be extremely happy, in return, I can offer Shinies, and a few events, or even another dex trade, if you're interested, PM me, and I can give you further details. Thanks!
    QKing, King of all.

Check out my trade shop!
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Variety-Store

My Friend code is 3609-1144-0523

And my SV is 1770, looking for 2745, 2664, 135, 3080.

Pokegyms Badges:    Spoiler:- Spoiler:

What I am looking for is a very odd request. I no longer have access to my pearl, my 3ds doesn't play DS games, and my DS died long ago.
    What I need is a Jolly Cinccino with good IVs in Speed Attack HP Special Def and Def, with the multi hit moves it only learns in Pearl, Tail Slap Bullet Seed and Rock blast with the Hidden Ability Skill Chain.

I don't have much to offer, I am currently still building a breeding profile in Omega Ruby, I do have a 5 IV adamant Scyther with technician HP Attack Special attack and defense and speed Ivs

Or please let me know what you need, I have dittos. I have not gotten legendary only one shiny and its a Shinx i am willing to trade as well. Let's talk and work something out.

I'm currently looking for a Jolly Minccino with it's HA, Skill Link. I can offer a bunch of Pokemon, items (pretty much anything you can get through BP, including the ability capsule), Pokerus, and Enigma Berry. PM or VM me if you can help and hopefully we can work something out.
    [+-][+-]
    ---[+-]
    --[+-]
    [+-][+-]apto369

†I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

If you enjoy poetry, check out this book by rising author, James W. A. "In the Library" is told in an epic narrative format and contains dark thematic material that teaches multiple lessons about pain, coping, and madness. Check it out at thejameswa.com !