Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #585/586 Deerling / Sawsbuck

I'm looking for a 5 IV Jolly/Adamant Sawsbuck with Sap Sipper and the egg move Baton Pass! I have lots of flawless, fully EV trained Pokemon with HG/SS move tutor moves that I can trade. If interested please PM me!

offering winter Deerlings for autumn ones. ^^
    Last edited by 2rsa; 18th June 2014 at 7:49 PM.
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

Offering winter Deerling for spring, summer and autumn versions.
    Last edited by Rassari; 26th June 2014 at 1:29 AM.

Looking for:

Random 5 IV Pokemon.

For Trade:

Deerling-

Autumn
    Winter
    Summer
    Spring
    Last edited by Jzny; 27th June 2014 at 5:46 AM.
    Friend Code
    3711-9128-0153

IGN
    Josh

The Six Regions Team

Alpha Sapphire Team

Guys, I have stockpiled Clones of Shiny Deerling on my 5Gen games, so I have easy access to all four forms of Shiny Deerling, if anyone is still collecting them. Never really was into Deerling
    Friend Code: 2723-9957-0054
    Friend Safari: Poison: Kakuna, Swalot, Whirlipede
    Y IGN: George
    Friend Code: 4399-0994-7806
    Friend Safari: Sigilyph, Munna, Xatu
    X IGN: Alexa
    I will clone
    Looking for Shiny Vivillon Patterns, and 6IV/5IV(-Atk) Calm Flabebe/Floette/Florges, especially Flabebe,
    PM if interested in more info or for a trade

[IMG]file:///E:/Photos/Facebook/TheBlackLightLeagueDragonGym_zps2a917d52.png[/IMG]

I have all 4 forms of deerling (kalos bred). Will happily trade all 4 varieties for certain vivillon patterns, or random IV pokemon.
    Finally opened my trade shop and breeding grounds. Feel free to check it out for IV pokemon and shinies.

3DS FC: 2638-1131-3595
    IGN: Serpent

Looking for Winter and Summer deerlings/sawsbuck, can offer autumn and spring ones :'3 and any other breedable pokemon! please pm me.

3DS FC: 2122 6109 3377

Looking for Autumn Deerling. Can offer Phione, or Archipelago, Marine and Polar Vivillon.
    Last edited by The Benmeister; 14th September 2014 at 10:09 PM.

I have a Japanese shiny sawsbuck I don't need. A ppup/max or rare candy is fine, but mainly want more fc's and found this guy gathering dust on my white II.

My ingame pokemon Y name is Child and my safari is ice with Mamoswine, Sneasel, Snorunt
    Shiny pokemon I've successfully chained to date: Platinum 92 Pokemon Y 3 MM Pokemon 4
    Mouse lady's new tradethread Video of my shiny minun poor quality Shiny furfrou video

My friend code is 1521-3214-2374. I'll raise a charizard and trade it to you for a Sawsbuck.

Greeting, fellow Trainers!

I am currently in the process of collecting every Hidden Ability Pokémon currently available so that I can breed them and distribute them to anyone who wants them. It's a daunting task, but if enough people contribute to my cause, I will soon have all of (or at least the majority of) the Hidden Ability Pokémon available for trade!

That said, one of the Pokémon I currently looking for is a Hidden Ability Deerling.
    What do I want in Return? Simply a Hidden Ability that I do not already have (it could be a rare Hidden Ability, or a common Hidden Ability - as long as I don't have it yet, I'll take it!)

Check out my trade shop (located in my signature) to see what else I am currently looking for, as well as what I have available.

Thanks a bunch everyone!

JEREMY
    2DS Friend Code: 0834 2371 7806

Hello everyone,

I am currently in the process of collecting every breedable Hidden Ability Pokémon, so that I can give out Hidden Abilities to people who need them.
    I only have8 more Pokémon to go until I can call my collection complete.
    With that said, two of the Pokémon I need are Hidden Ability Deerling (Autumn Form) and Deerling (Winter Form).

I am even hosting a massive promotion in my trade shop: you get 10 Hidden Ability Pokémon of your choice when you trade in a Hidden Ability Autumn or Winter Deerling!
    (So trade in both forms at once and you could net yourself a whopping 20 Hidden Ability Pokémon!

So please, check out my trade shop (link located in my signature) and help me out.
    Thanks everyone!

JEREMY
    2DS Friend Code: 0834 2371 7806

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12