Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #627/628 Rufflet / Braviary

Default #627/628 Rufflet / Braviary

I am a Bot...Beep

just catched a rufflet will start breeding it asap ,pm me an offer, if you want one of its eggs
    3ds friends code 2165-5871-4162
    feel free to add me for trades ,battles or Friend Safari

plays in GMT
    please keep that in mind when you message me
    im normally on from 15:00 - 02:00 GMT

friends safari grass type Tangela, Gogoat and Sawsbuck

Looking for a rufflet for a friend. Do not have much except a thank you, but I can try and get you a pokemon x exclusive pokemon.
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079

Looking for a Rufflet/Braviary with Defiant, I can offer some Pokémon with great IVs that I've been breeding for. PM me and we'll discuss a trade.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

I have HA Rufflet that I can breed. I have the following Hidden Ability Pokemon available for breeding/trading:

Charmander | Squirtle | Sandshrew | Vulpix | Oddish | Venonat | Diglett | Mankey | Growlithe | Poliwag | Abra | Ponyta | Magnemite | Farfetch'd | Seel | Shellder | Drowzee | Krabby | Tangela | Pinsir | Heracross | Ditto | Lapras | Sunkern | Spheal | Drilbur | Magikarp | Eevee | Dratini | Pichu | Cleffa | Hoothoot | Ledyba | Togepi | Murkrow | Wooper | Girafarig | Dunsparce | Swinub | Remoraid | Skarmory | Shroomish | Igglybuff | Happiny | Marill | Azurill | Elekid | Wurmple | Beautifly | Surskit | Nincada | Makuhita | Sableye | Mawile | Meditite | Gulpin | Spoink | Kecleon | Shuppet | Duskull | Tropius | Wyanut | Snorunt | Beldum | Spiritomb | Gibile | Snover | Skorupi | Lilpup | Pansage | Panpour | Pidove | Blitzle | Petilil | Sewaddle | Venipede | Scraggy | Minccino | Deerling | Emolga | Joltik | Litwick | Mienfoo | Rufflet | Sneasel | Dedenne | Goomy | Spritzee | Phantump | Litleo | Fletchling | Chespin | Froakie | Fennekin | Bunnelby | Flabébé | Inkay | Klefki | Helioptile

I'm looking for HA Pokemon that I don't already have. PM me with offers.
    Last edited by that1chick; 7th November 2013 at 6:41 PM.
    FC: 1478-3937-5866 || Trainer Name: Valorie || Emolga, Stunfisk & Manectric

Hi all! I'm looking for a member of the Rufflet family. Doesn't have to be HA, just legit and no nicknames. PM me if interested, everything I can offer is in the link in my sig.
    My Vivillon Collection Completed on 11/8/2013
    <Barzany> Helping people is like planting berries
    <Barzany> When you help someone
    <Barzany> that person will help others

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    98% of teens won't stand up for God.
    Be one of the 2% that will, copy this in your signature.

i can breed rufflets and i also have a lvl 30 one looking for a gravantula or joltik or a lillpup or its evos or a petilil
    bushie
    white fc:2581 7084 0443
    soul silver fc: 4298 8231 5702
    WHITE 2 FC : 3182 9975 4292
    3ds fc: 4356 0302 3712
    HERE WE GO EAGLES

I'm really looking for a Rufflet with Sheer Force and good IV's (superior potential). I have a multitude of things I can trade for it, just let me know via PM and I will respond quickly.
    Timezone: EST -5 USA

Hi, i am looking for a shiny Rufflet or Braviary, with Adamant or Jolly nature. I don't really care about his IV's, but if you have a good one, i'll take it. If he is EV trained, or not, its ok, i don't mind. I would like him to have his normal abilities, Keen Eye or Sheer Force, but not his hidden one. Oh and if you have a male one, it would be perfect lol. PM me if you have one.

Thanks!

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a rufflet with hustle as its ability. Ill take friend codes preferably(safari w/ rufflet) but if u have one pm me n I'll work something out. I'm not looking to keep your rufflet but to breed it and trade it back to you once i've got the egg. I'm hoping someone will help me out with this, thanks!
    Hi I've got a Ghost-Type Safari with Shuppet, Golurk, and Pumkaboo, I'm willing to trade or battle, just PM me. Don't message me on Skype because you probably won't get a quick response.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    My 3DS Friend Code is 0404-6828-1941

Sincerely,
    TrainerBert

Can breed rufflet with hustle, if you want one, pm me with offers, interested in HA, shinies or other rare stuff.
    Black 2 FC: 5458 7897 4735
    3DS FC: 3754-6284-8174

Shinies:
    (RE) (RE) (Trade) (Trade) (MM) (MM) (MM) (Trade) (RE) (trade) (Trade)

Hello,
    I am partaking in a local Pokemon group's Theme Team Tournament and I need help obtaining a member of my team. I need to shiny Rufflet with a Serious nature and Sheer Force as its ability. Doesn't need to be IV/EV trained. I can't offer much in terms of return trade but I have Misdreavous, Joltiks, or if you missed the event an extra Torchic with Blazikenite. I need the Rufflet to be named "Capt. America" due to my theme being Marvel's The Avengers.
    Many thanks, please PM me if you're able to help! Thank you!!

I have Friend Safari Rufflet! Pm me your offers! Looking for a bunch of different things.
    ~~What I what/can trade is listed here! (My Trade Shop)~~

Looking For:
    Shiny Legendaries ()
    Event Pokemon
    Celebrate /

Shiny Lotad/evolution with ID: 11142 and OT: Jasmine (I can give something good)

Offering:
    Events, Legendaries
    5-6IVs: Ask for list
    Shiny: Check my Shop for list
    6IV , 6IV , 5IV , 6IV SHINY
    Shiny Legends: , Terrakion, and possibly more
    Various Legendaries

Other things as well

PM me!
    Need I say I only want legit pokemon?

I have a rufflet but you haft to trade me for a oshawott,vullaby, buneary, luppony, girantina, sunicune, celibe, manaphy, victini, or a machamp. Please give me a vullaby or buneary! I can also give you a ferow or a skitty.

Seeking Rufflet for my pokedex and to evolve of course. I can trade "almost" anything with some fex exceptions. PM me if you have one for trade
    FCC: 1177-7785-9216
    Safari Type: Fairy: Snubull, Swirlix, and blue flowered floette

I want to Masuda Method Breed a HA Rufflet and a Ditto...I have a 4 31 HA Jolly Rufflet and a 3 31 IVS Ditto...The problem is that they are both French so I'd llike someone here to trade me a HA Rufflet or a Ditto...(if possible with the same Ivs) for mine...
    I have foreign Dittos but they only have two IVs and the 3 31 IVs foreign Rufflet I have doesn't have its Hidden Ability...
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

Looking for an adamant rufflet w/ ha. Pm me with offers

Thanks !!

Have an adamant rufflet looking for iv pokes
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/s4ri4l.gif[/IMG]

Name:Abel
    Pokemon Y frc 1332-7913-8331

Hi, have 2 Rufflet with superior potential, 3-5 Ivs from a IV batch. If anyone want one please feel free to ask, i will trade for pokemon with HA or interesting moves, no IV required
    Things i'm looking for:
    • Pokémon (female) in rare balls (apricorn balls, safari balls, dream balls and the like)
    • Pokémon with Hidden Ability (preferably in Dream ball and female)
    • Shiny Pokémon (Only if you ask for something fair and reasonable)

Spoiler:- Pokemon in Friend Safari:
    *I'm always looking for new pokemon on FS, if interested please PM. Currently looking for FS with Togepi, Eevee, Magmar.

I have to offer a variety of pokemon in apriconr balls and safari ball, just check my post at the bank ball thread --> http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?628821-Bank-Ball-Trading-Thread&p=17330544#post17330544

I can produce Hight Plains Patterned Vivillion, (in a pokeball also of your choice).

Hi! I'm looking for a member of the Rufflet family - doesn't have to be anything special

I can trade a few starters; All gen 3 starters, Cyndaquil, Totodile, all gen 1, Piplup, Snivy, and all gen 6. Please PM me if interested!
    Last edited by HelixFossil; 19th April 2014 at 2:34 AM.

Im looking for a rufflet or maybe even a Braviary. Pm me and maybe we can work out a trade.
    3ds friend code 1332-8514-3365
    Friend Safari Type: Electric
    Pokemon: Luxio, Electabuzz and Dedenee.
    Please PM me with more then just your friend code otherwise I will not add you.

looking for a shiny rufflet, will trade for phione
    phione is not a clone, I bred my manaphy that ive had since pokemon ranger, i want a rufflet that hasnt been cloned or cheated but that was obtained through legal and regular gameplay
    Last edited by ammesservy99; 17th May 2014 at 4:46 AM.

LF:
    5IV Rufflet with HA
    5IV Petilil with Own Tempo

OF:
    5IV Timid Vulpix with HA and egg moves Heat Wave, Hex and Hypnosis
    5IV Timid Snorunt with HA and egg move Spikes in luxury ball
    5IV Jolly Scraggy with HA and egg moves Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Drain Punch and Fire Punch
    Last edited by Feunard; 24th May 2014 at 6:02 PM.

Looking for a Hidden Ability Rufflet/Braviary. I have multiple 5 IV Pokémon or Hidden Ability Pokémon to trade, or I could breed a 5 IV Pokémon for you. PM me if you're interested.

I just started Pokemon X and I was wondering if anyone has a extra Rufflet they could trade me. Any nature will be fine by me I have a Tepig if anyone wants it for a Rufflet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast