Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #672/673 Skiddo / Gogoat

Default #672/673 Skiddo / Gogoat

I am a Bot...Beep

I caught a shiny Skiddo of hardy nature. Not sure if i wanna trade it but really have noo reason to keep other than cus its shiny I have y so maybe some mega stones i cant get?

I am looking for Gogoat! Please PM me when you get a chance

Can breed/catch Skiddo/Gogoat. PM me.

looking for ha go goat, I have all kanto starters, HA kalos starters, HA fletching HA trevenent, supersize pumpkaboo, HA Zubat, HA warturtle HA fungus and some others I can't think of right now my friend code is 0602 7062 2147

Hi everyone, i've been using serebii for a couple of years now but just finally became one with serebii and I was wondering if i'm even doing this correctly. I'm unsure if anyone will even see this cuz i have no idea if im typing where i should be.

however, if anybody is to see this i could totally use some help with the masuda method. ive been relentlessly breeding skiddos for a shiny with great iv's and the shiny is a no go. i've lost track of the eggs i have hatched but its well over 1000 (this is over 4 game resets since the game's release due to people i meet saying they have a skiddo or gogoat with at least 2 perfect iv's that's of a different geographical origin and when i trade my time consuming legendary or other shinies i've obtained for them they have no perfect iv's and usually no fantastic stats at all causing me to restart my game because people only ever want legendaries for them). i cant keep restarting my game so im reaching out for help.

i live in the US and i if anybody could help me with a skiddo or goat with at least 2 perfect iv's that would be so very much appreciated. i have a level 100 gogoat with a perfect attack iv i am willing to trade or a plethora of skiddo and axew with at least 3 perfect iv's and dittos and aerodactyls with 2 perfect iv's. I also have a light ball, not sure how rare they are here in the 6th gen but it was on the first and only pikachu i caught.

if anyone is willing to help me i'd very much appreciate it. please post ur friend code below.
    my friend code is: 2294-3767-8244

Default I will trade

Quote Originally Posted by tom32090 View Post
    I caught a shiny Skiddo of hardy nature. Not sure if i wanna trade it but really have noo reason to keep other than cus its shiny I have y so maybe some mega stones i cant get?
    If you need a stone, reply to this. i would really like a shiny skiddo. my friend code is 0920-0517-8441

hey i can help a little bit. you shouldnt breed. it is a huge waste of time. but if you do, get a pokemon with the ability flame body to hatch the egg faster. I reccomend you go to lumiose city and visit the reestaruants (warning: the more stars of the restaurant, the higher level pokemon.) but when you beat all of the trainers, leave the biggest tip you can. Then go to proffessor sycamores lab and on the 2nd floor, the scientist on the top right will give you a pokeradar. after you have that, go to route five from camphrier town. after a little bit of walking (like 30 steps) you shoudl find the most square looking patcfh of grass probably in this region. use the pokeradar and chain for skiddos. my greatest chain is 10, but a dumb atricuno interrupted it. that should be the easiest way to get a shiny. good luck!

when you tip the waiters at the lumiose restaraunts, it is supposed to raise your likeliness of finding a shiny

Looking for a shiny male Skiddo that is nameable.

Will offer any of my shinies (Gen 6 or Gen 5 - check my sig for Gen 5 shinies) or 6 Hidden Ability Pokemon for it. PM me!

My Shinies for X/Y:

Geodude Quirky Studry Male lvl 23
    Mime Jr. Adamant Soundproof Male lvl 11
    Noctowl Bashful Keen Eye Female lvl 50
    Skrelp Docile Poison Touch Female lvl 25

Would also love a shiny skiddo! (nameable preferably)
    Got several (rare) Vivillon patterns to offer for it.

Shiny skiddo for trade, looking for shiny modest ralts

Looking for a shiny Skiddo or Gogoat. I have a Shiny Carvine as well as Numerious Hidden Ability Pokemon including The Kalos Starters, Kanto Starters, Excadrill, and Bunnerbly. Please PM if you are interested in trading.
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy to I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 1 month to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

Looking for a non-shiny Skiddo or Gogoat that's foreign to North America and has at least 2-4 maxed IVs. Please PM me if you have any you're willing to give

I have a shiny Skiddo. I'm looking for a Shiny Psyduck/Axew/Mareep/Quagsire/Ralts/Deino. Any of them.

looking for a skiddo/gogoat with grass pelt ability or a friend safari that has skiddo my fc is 4098 3853 3882
    will trade bulbasaurs and charmanders with there HA for the skiddo/gogoat HA

i have a bunch of 4iv careful skiddos! pm me if interested!

Looking for a shiny, careful,male Skiddo! Offering both a shiny Bibarel and a shiny Diggersby (with its hidden ability)! PM me if you have what I'm asking for!

I have a shiny Gogoat, I don't really want to trade unless I get an offer of equal awesomeness, I will consider all offers so if you're interested or want to find out more about the Gogoat, just PM me
    3DS Friend Code: 2062-9589-5885 IGN: Himiko
    Friend Safari: Grass with and Quilladin
    Black: 0647-9705-0966 IGN: KONAN
    White 2:5072-1745-8719 IGN: Himiko
    PM me if you add me

Looking for a non-shiny Skiddo, non-English language please, with at least 4IVs (preferrably not Sp. Atk). I can offer 5IV Modest Eevee (31/xx/31/31/31/31). PM me if interested. Thanks!
    Latest Shiny (SS):

Spoiler:- Shinies:

I have a shiny Skiddo with a Rash nature UFT. I'm look for other shinys. Pm me if you are interested.

I have Friend Safari Gogoat! Pm offers!
    ~~What I what/can trade is listed here! (My Trade Shop)~~

Looking For:
    Shiny Legendaries ()
    Event Pokemon
    Celebrate /

Shiny Lotad/evolution with ID: 11142 and OT: Jasmine (I can give something good)

Offering:
    Events, Legendaries
    5-6IVs: Ask for list
    Shiny: Check my Shop for list
    6IV , 6IV , 5IV , 6IV SHINY
    Shiny Legends: , Terrakion, and possibly more
    Various Legendaries

Other things as well

PM me!
    Need I say I only want legit pokemon?

Want 6iv shiny gogoat or skiddo will offer very well for it, I have various pokemon just tell me what you need

Name: DJ
    FC:2036-8287-0256
    Electric;
    Electabuzz, Pachirisu and Galvantula

Latest shiny:

Got while catching some Happy Hour smeagles

Last recieved Shiny (Wonder trade)

looking as always for SHINY SKIDDO LOW LEVEL AND SHINY GOGOAT LOW LEVEL got alot of past gen shinys for these beautys tell me what past shiny you want i might just have it DONT JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE SAYING MAKE AN OFFER JUST TELL ME WHAT PAST SHINY YOUR LOOKNG 4 IF ANY if i have it lets trade
    CHERISHBALL24 IS THE BEST
    THANK YOU SO MUCH
    PLEASE PLEASE DONT TRADE SOMEONE WITH THIS FC NUMBER 5386-8703-5926 IGN KYLE HE WILL SCAM U OUT OF SHINY POKEMON DONT TRADE HIM
    HE IS FORMALY KNOWN AS SUPER SEXY SHINY GUY THAT ACCOUNT HAS NOW BEEN PERMA BANNED BUT HE WILL MAKE ANOTHER ONE SO BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THAT FC THANK YOU FOR READING THIS

Have a shiny male Skiddo for trade, I am simply looking for a shiny female Skiddo.

Please PM me if you have a shiny female Skiddo, it'll be very helpful!
    Pokemon X FC: 3497-0248-2071
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 4299-7572-0485

**Pokedex Completed**

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast