Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: #682/683 Spritzee / Aromatisse

Default #682/683 Spritzee / Aromatisse

I am a Bot...Beep

Looking for an Aromatisse. Any level. Pm me.

Wanting a Spritzee, will trade a Swirlix in return! PM me.
    ♥ Adolescence didn't make sense. ♥

I want to evolve my beloved Spritzee and I am looking for a kind person who I can trade it to and who will, most importantly, trade it back. Maybe someone who also has a Pokemon who can only evolve through trading. Please PM me <3.

EDIT: Trade done. So happy with my badass Aromatisse!!
    Last edited by FireHead Hank; 13th October 2013 at 9:30 PM.

Pokemon Y Friend Code 4356-0012-3407
    Poison Safari: Toxicroak, Ariados, Cascoon

Currently looking for a female HA non-US Murkrow
    preferably with 5IVs and in a Heal Ball or Luxury Ball

PM me if you have one! ♡

I am looking for a spritzee if anyone can catch me one! please

looking for adamant or impish chespin, i'll trade shinys from my black2 for one
    BLK2 FC: 2709 9945 0568
    X FC: 1134 6965 6188

I RNG, If you have any requests just PM me. Also, I have many RNGd legends, events, and more.

Looking for help evolving my Sprtizee, just need someone to trade it to who will most importantly trade it back. Thanks!

Found help, thanks!
    Last edited by Aodhfin; 14th October 2013 at 4:54 AM.

Spoiler:- Shiny Pokemon:

I need help! I have the x version and a traded Jolly Spritzee...i don't have a Sachet nor i know where to find it! Can someone trade me a pokemon with a sachet? I can give out rare pokemons like Wartortle or Kecleon...and then i need someone who can trade and trade back my Spritzee with the sachet...thanks!

ill trade swirlix with whipped dream for aromatisse FC 1805 2360 8505

I'll trade a swirlix for someone's spritzee, have whipped dream and ready to trade
    Bring Back Interviewers Gabby and Ty in Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire!

I have a Swirlix. Anyone fancy doing an evo trade, evolve our Swirlix and Spritzees then trade the evos back, gets them evolved, fills both our dexes.
    Looking for any Diancie. Any IVs, any nature, cloned a million times. It's for the dex, I'll trade a shiny Dragonair for it.

I'm looking for a Spritzee without the Sachet. I play X so PM what you'd like and I'll catch it.
    3DS Friend Code: 1504-6635-0325

Searching for someone to give me Swirlx without Whipped Dream for a Spritzee without Sachet, then re-trade with the respective evolution items, to have all the respective pokedex entries. Yes, you can find both evolution items in every game.
    My friend code: 3182 2769 3934

Looking to trade Swirlix for Spritzee. I have 2 Whipped Dream so I'd be looking to trade one for you to keep and the other exchanged back so I have a breed for my collection.
    I'm looking for Kalos DW females! I am breeding these guys if anyone wants one:
    Chespin (Bulletproof) | Fennekin (Magician) | Froakie (Protean) | Fletchling (Gale Wings) | Bunnelby (Huge Power) | Scatterbug (Friend Guard) | Litleo (Moxie) | Skiddo (Grass Pelt) | Espurr (Own Tempo) | Swirlix (Unburden) | Binacle (Pickpocket) | Helioptile (Solar Power) | Dedenne (Plus) | Goomy (Gooey) | Phantump (Harvest) | Pumpkaboo (Insomnia) | Bergmite (Sturdy) | Noibat (Telepathy)

Also have plenty of Gen 1-5 DW Pokemon too. PM me for a full list of what I can breed you.

Shinies I'm offering: Gulpin, Conkeldurr, Gogoat, Espurr

Friend Codes

3DS: 3609 1152 5308
    Friend Safari - Ground
    Diggersby
    Dugtrio
    Wooper

White 2: 3354 2323 4227

Looking for a Spritzee! I have X and will attempt to catch anything you may want/need within reason!

Looking for Aromatisse, any level. I'll trade my Swirlix with Whipped Dream (or another Pokémon if you prefer)

Willing to trade to evo then trade back
    Pokemon White Team

Have Spritzee's want a Swirlix pm

FC : 0877-0786-0142

Does anyone have a spritzee with aroma veil they're willing to trade for? PM me

I have a Slurpuff, is there anyone willing to trade either a Spritzee with Sachet or an Aromatisse for it? I'm just trying to fill the dex here. PM if you're interested.
    Last edited by Kataphrut; 18th October 2013 at 2:20 AM.

Looking to evolve Spritzee (holding sachet) and Swirlix (holding whipped dream) need to do trade backs happy to help others who need the same
    Friend Code: ask

Can offer:
    Rare Candies
    PP Max
    Shiny: Weedle, Kakuna, Rattata, Spearow, Ekans, Nidoran (M&F), Vulpix, Clefairy, Zubat, Meowth, Abra, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Geodue, Magnemite, Drowzee, Gyardos, Porygon, Ledyba, Togepi, Hoppip, Sunkern, Snubbel, Gible, Azlef, Cresselia & Haxorus.

Legendary (not shiny): Articuno x4, Zapdos x4, Mewtwo x2, Raikou x3, Enteix2, Suicine x2, Lugia, Ho-Oh x2, Regirock x2, Regice, Registeel, Latios x3, Groudon, Doexys, Uxie x4, Mesprit x3, Azlef x2, Heatran x3, Regigigas, Cresselia x2, Darkrai x2, Arceus, Cobalion x2, Terrakion x2, Virizion x2, Zekrom & Keldeo.

Want any spritzee male or female with the hidden ability aroma veil. I have the ability to get a lot of pokemon with hidden abilities thanks to friend safari to trade u for it. Including chameleon. Pm me please.
    FRIEND CODE FOR X AND Y: 4468-1024-6449 (Adam)
    MESSAGE ME WITH YOUR CODE IF YOU ADD ME PLEASE AND THANK YOU

Looking for Aromatisse. I have some of the friend safari exclusive Pokemon. Please VM or PM me..
    Mega Masquerain [Bug/Water] @Prankster = GG (nuff said)

Back to Hoenn

Looking to evolve my Spritzee and then trade it back to me. PM me for those who need the same.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/29w0sad.jpg[/IMG]
    Hopes for Megas

[IMG]http://oi41.*******.com/2u4iudy.jpg[/IMG]

If anyone needs a spritzee i have y version i will be able to breed it for you for anything i can't get in my game like swirlx for example...

IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824

My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast