I am a Bot...Beep

I'm looking for the following pokemon:

Fennekin - timid, female, flawless IVs in Spd and Sp Atk
    Tyrunt - jolly, male, flawless IVs in Atk and Spd
    Hawlucha - adamant male, ability Limber, flawless IVs in Spd and Atk
    Flabebe - timid, female, flawless IVs in Spd and Sp Atk
    Helioptile - modest, male, ability Dry Skin, flawless IVs in Spd and Sp Atk
    Pumpkaboo - adamant, female, ability Frisk, flawless IVs in atk and SPD

I will be offering 1 event pokemon for every 2 eggs bred. They must be in eggs, I want them to have my OT This offer is on a first come first served basis, because I want the eggs as soon as possible The events will be sent via 5th gen trade.

Please PM for a full list of events, all are legit. Includes Meloetta, Keldeo, Mew, Victini and many more.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Anyone have a modest helioptile, I only started Y though so I can't offer much pm me if you can help

Edit: Nevermind I found one with timid which is good enough.
    Last edited by pochapocha; 14th October 2013 at 2:22 AM.
    3DS Friend Code 2621-3150-8261. Please add me I need more friends for the friend safari zone. Pm me with your friend code if you add me so I can add you

Diamond Working on it
    Soul Sliver Working on it
    Black:
    Black2:

I've got a Modest Helioptile, but I'm looking for a Timid one if anyone wants to trade before I can catch a Timid one
    White FC: 2966 7825 9106

If anyone gets their hands on a Timid Helioptile with the Friend Safari Ability Solar Power, please touch base. I don't have too much fantastic that I can offer. Would be willing to breed my Charmander / Froakie for a nature of your choice, breed Charmander and Tyrunt together for a Tyrunt with egg moves (Fire Fang) or would be willing to trade my untrained event Keldeo from Black 2.

Please drop me a PM if you are interested.

EDIT: Gah I lied, I thought my Tyrunt was Female but it is not. So I can't breed the two until I get my hands on a Ditto. That being said, if we can come up with a workaround, or if you just want one of each, I will do everything I can to get you what you're after. We can talk.
    Last edited by Copie; 16th October 2013 at 1:21 AM.
    Pokemon Y

Y FRIEND CODE: 4554-0034-8530
    CURRENTLY: Breeding and Trading for Competitive Pokemon
    My Friend Safari is GRASS with SIMISAGE / PETLIL / QUILLADIN
    BLACK 2 FRIEND CODE: 1464-5211-3970

I am looking for a Female Helioptile with with Solar Power.  

I don't have much to trade. Let me know what you are looking for and I can try and help. Please PM me so we can arrange something! ^_^
    Last edited by tav1990; 18th October 2013 at 6:27 AM.

I am looking for a Helioptile! Please PM me with the offer when you get a chance

Looking for helioptile/heliolisk with hidden ability=solar power
    3DS FC: 1375 7559 4931

Breeding Helioptile with the hidden ability Solar Power. Looking for Kalos DW females and IV strong Pokemon for breeding.
    I'm looking for Kalos DW females! I am breeding these guys if anyone wants one:
    Chespin (Bulletproof) | Fennekin (Magician) | Froakie (Protean) | Fletchling (Gale Wings) | Bunnelby (Huge Power) | Scatterbug (Friend Guard) | Litleo (Moxie) | Skiddo (Grass Pelt) | Espurr (Own Tempo) | Swirlix (Unburden) | Binacle (Pickpocket) | Helioptile (Solar Power) | Dedenne (Plus) | Goomy (Gooey) | Phantump (Harvest) | Pumpkaboo (Insomnia) | Bergmite (Sturdy) | Noibat (Telepathy)

Also have plenty of Gen 1-5 DW Pokemon too. PM me for a full list of what I can breed you.

Shinies I'm offering: Gulpin, Conkeldurr, Gogoat, Espurr

Friend Codes

3DS: 3609 1152 5308
    Friend Safari - Ground
    Diggersby
    Dugtrio
    Wooper

White 2: 3354 2323 4227

I guess it was a long shot, but I wondered so I tested it out:
    Helioptile can NOT learn Recover through breeding.

Quote Originally Posted by RazorCandy View Post
    Breeding Helioptile with the hidden ability Solar Power. Looking for Kalos DW females and IV strong Pokemon for breeding.
    Hey, apparently you've exceeded your allowed number of stored messages or something, so i can't reply via pm, but yes, my fletchinder is female with hidden ability, so i would still like a timid solar power helioptile if thats ok? If you could nickname it 'Ra' too that would be awesome. Thanks!

Hey! I've been searching for this for days! Want one with solar power as the last slot for my team Would love it if you could add me as well and trade me a female one so i can breed a nature with it (or if you would happen to have a modest one i'd be one happy pokemon trainer)

FC 2036-7338-5909 in game name Bael - already added you

I am looking for a Shiny Helioptile! Good ability/IV's are a plus. It is a must that it can be renamed for me!

Offering Shiny Froakie.

Looking for a Helioptile or Heliolisk with Solar Power.

Pokemon available for trade:
    Froakie w/ Protean
    Fletchling w/ Gale Wings
    Chespin w/ Bulletproof
    Venipede w/ Speed Boost
    Eevee w/ Anticipation
    Charmander w/ Solar Power
    Various Ditto w/ random perfect IVs
    All 1st and 6th gen starters

I can also provide a Pokemon with Pokerus.

PM me and we'll talk

Edit: My offer is now closed.
    Last edited by Heiwa Kawabe; 28th October 2013 at 2:44 AM.

Anyone got a shiny helioptile? I've got a few pokerus shinies (floatzel, noctowl, and a few others). PM me if interested.
    You want a 3ds friend code? We got a 3ds friend code. 1075-1003-0340. I dunno what my friend safari pokemon are--I mean, it's a secret. Yep. Sure.

Hello, im looking for a Heliolisk with it hidden ability solar power it so i can breed to ev train one here is my friend code 2191 8625 6021

I am looking for a Helioptile! Please PM me with with the offer when you get a chance

Looking for a Helioptile Safari, or Helioptile with Solar Power. IVs don't matter, and neither does the nature.

Have Dragon Dance/Outrage Adamant Charmanders (also have 1 Jolly), and can breed Timid Protean Froakies.

Got a SP Helioptile.
    Last edited by RoySceptile; 4th November 2013 at 2:59 PM.

I have a japanese timid helioptile for trade, looking for adamant/timid ditto.

Pokemon White Shinies: EV Trained Timid Roserade, drifloon, adamant aqua jet marill, storm drain shellos
    Pokemon Y Shinies: Adamant Contrary Inkay (max Atk IV) [for trade]
    Pokemon Y FC
    FC: 2380-3825-8115

I can breed Modest Helioptile with excellent IV spreads (I don't have Solar Power Helioptile at the moment) in exchange for other Male Pokémon with four perfect IVs or more and Female Bulletproof Chespin.

VM me with what you have.

Got a Mild solar power helioptile for trade.

Pm me~
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And Sakurai's freedom has ended. Time for him to come back and be our slave to release extremely vague snapshots every five days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    "Stare into my eyes and be hypnotized by my cuteness!"

Got 5IV Timid Helioptiles (Dry Skin and Sand Veil), males, for trade.

Looking for UT shinies or other 5IV pokémon (I'm not interested in everything, so make your offer and I'll see). PM with offers.

EDIT: Not in stock anymore. Need to breed. So it may take better offers and most often, a day, to breed.
    Last edited by Fire Hero; 26th November 2013 at 8:02 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8099-9870 - Nuno

Super Secret Base | Double Battles | QR Code

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Battle Spot Season 7 - Special: W10 L6 - Rating 1577
    Battle Spot Season 7 - Doubles: W3 L1

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W61 L27

I don't care what nature Helioptile is, as long as it has Solar Power. I'm willing to negotiate, I have a Shiny Fraxure that I am willing to part with.

I'm looking for a non-ENG Helioptile with at least 3 31 IVs (preferably not in its Attack stat). Nature does not matter.

I can offer 5IV male Eevees (Bold, with Wish and Yawn); 4IV Fletchling (Adamant, with Gale Wings); 3-4IV male Charmander (Jolly, with Dragon Dance and Dragon Rush); female Chespin (Adamant, with Bulletproof); and Friend Safari Ditto with Imposter.

VM me, please. =)
    Last edited by Profesco; 19th November 2013 at 11:44 PM.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Looking for a shiny Helioptile. I can breed Pokémon with 5/6 max IVs with egg moves if you want. PM me with offers. I'm also willing to trade multiple Pokémon for the shiny Helioptile

FC: 2406-6166-3485 IGN: Emerald

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast