Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: #704/705/706 Goomy / Sliggoo / Goodra

Looking for: Shiny Goomy. (IVs and Nature doesn't matter) Prefer low levelled.
    For Trade: 6 IV shiny Scizor, 6 IV shiny Seviper(looks awesome!), 6 IV shiny Deoxys, 6 IV shiny Dragonite, 6 IV shiny Bagon & 6 IV shiny Eevee.
    I'll trade all of these for one Shiny Goomy!
    If you want, I can Evolve the Shiny Bagon to Shiny Salamance and the Shiny Eevee to what ever Eeveelution.
    the reason why I want a Shiny goom is because my sister birthday is on the 20th and I wanted to give her Shinys of her three Favourites: Eevee, Piplup and Goomy. I got Piplup and Eevee but not Goomy. Please PM or VM me if interested.
    Last edited by Grasshead227; 14th February 2014 at 11:24 PM.
    3DS Name: Emily : )
    In Game Name: Iris
    3DS FC: 1048 9262 1484
    Friend Safari: Ground: Trapinch, Camerupt & Gastrodon
    If you add me. message me and I'll add you back.

I have several 5-6 iv goomy all at level 1. Most are 5 iv, I know for a fact that 3 of the 5iv have gooey and I can get more to this standard with the nature you need. I want in return a shiny timid protean froakie with equally good iv's, preferably at 31 but im not too picky. If you want one and you have the froakie I need message me and we can work it out.
    3ds Friend code: 2879-0750-4270
    I have a lot of pokemon. Willing to help out anyone that needs it, also breed, ask for a list
    update 6/15
    I am still not playing that much right now.
    My living dex is completed for Kanto. (YAAAAAAAAA!)
    Slowly staring on Johto.
    If anyone has a Nobunga's Rayquaza they could trade me (for keeps of course) I have many other events to trade back. just ask and I may have it

I need a hidden ability female goomy
    I have the pokemon in my signature and a protean froakie
    I'm always up for a trade! I'm interested in shinies, so none english game Pokemon are always godly and dw ability females are appreciated! I have a lot of Pokemon so negotiating is good to go!
    Check out my Trade Shop!
    Manic's Shop of Dreams and Shines
    Can breed DWF check my shop for my Desired list but I'll take just about anything I don't have
        Spoiler:- DWF:

Looking for 6iv adamant Goomy or Sligoo with hidden ability gooey . Does not need to be shiny. Offering a shiny 5iv mudkip or something else if u want
    Farewell TEG... It was great fun
    Credit to an awesome people's called Lucina Archealis & Extroph
    Friend Code White : 0047 0028 7543
    White2 : 051981471022
    Pokemon X: 4554-1252-6384

I can breed Goomy with it's HA, I will do custom breeding for IV's and I will EV train. PM me if you're interested
    3DS Friend Code: 2062-9589-5885 IGN: Himiko
    Friend Safari: Grass with and Quilladin
    Black: 0647-9705-0966 IGN: KONAN
    White 2:5072-1745-8719 IGN: Himiko
    PM me if you add me

I have a couple Sassy Goomy, one with 3 IVs the other with 5IVs. All I ask for in return is leftovers. PM me if you're interested.
    3DS Code: 3668-8667-2259

I battle and occasionally breed as well, though I'm not all that great at it. Currently looking for leftovers for my competitive team

I currently have quite a few extra eevees.

Looking for any of the family SHINY, please PM me!

Hey everyone! I'm looking for a female Goomy/Sligoo/Goodra in a Luxury Ball with HA Gooey. Does anyone have one? I'd highly appreciate it.

I'm trying to do a themed team, all in Luxury Balls and need a Goomy with it's HA but the only Goomy I have with HA is a male, and supposedly there's a %20 chance of the male passing down it's HA but so far it seems like %0 because it keeps inheriting the females HA. I've been at it for a few days now -_-.. I'd really appreciate the help guys!

I have a female Goomy with the HA Gooey, Modest nature, and 6IVs. I am really looking for a non-English Ditto with 6 IVs. PM me if interested or with other offers.
        Spoiler:- Trainer Info:
    Ghost-Type Friend Safari:

Looking For: Legit Shines
    For Trade: Modest, Female Goomy with HA & 6 IVs

Looking for a HA Goomy got some protean Froakies to trade, pm if interested.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

LF Shiny Goomy.

My offers in my sig are close to up to date.
    3DS Friend Code: 5171-9608-5466 (PM when you add me)
    Safari: :689: (Barbacle)

Spoiler:- Haves:

Looking for any goodra at all. Mainly for my pokedex, so if you'd like to trade it to me then right back that's fine.

I have a few 5 IV Goomy. All of them are modest and know Counter.

Spoiler:- For Trade:

LF:
    Bagon (or evolutions) with HA
    Litwick (or evolutions) with HA
    male 5 IV Phantump
    male 5 IV Honedge (preferably without SpAtk)
    5 IV Ralts
    Pokemon whose Hidden Abilities are only obtainable in Gen V
    any other Pokemon with 5 IV

I also have a 6 IV male Goomy with HA, but I will only trade it for a shiny Goomy ( no preferences for gender, nature or anything else). Not for any other shiny and not for Sliggoo or Goodra.
    3DS Friend Code: 5413-0340-7999
    My Safari: Water with Krabby, Floatzel and Azumarill
    Safaris I want: Steel, Electric, Dark, Ice
    PM me if you add me, so I can add you back.
    I still need many dex entries in X/Y, especially Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Lugia, the Regis + Regigigas, Zekrom, Palkia, Dialga, Latias and Latios. I can offer entries for Kyurem, Reshiram, Zapdos, Arcituno, Giratina, Xerneas and Yveltal. I'll trade them back instantly afterwards. Thanks in advance.

Looking for a gooey goomy. It's nature or skin color don't matter, I will love it anyway. But I'd it doesn't have gooey then it's worthless! Lol though seriously I am looking for one so if one have one your willing to trade PM me and we will talk.
    My fc is 1461-6314-5371. My friend safari is: Braisen, slugma, and Growlithe.

URGENT Looking for a Calm 4-5IV Goomy,Sliggoo, or Goodra with HA Legit, not hacked/cloned.

I have a lot I can trade, message me ASAP please!

-Leonn
    Deli Bird Appreciator - If you think delibird deserves a evolution/mega, copy this to your signature!
    Friend Safari-Maractus, Sawsbuck and Oddish X FC : 0645-6287-8323
    Looking Master Balls, always

I have
    A plethora of Calm Eevees, which should have 31 IVs in at least SpA and SpD with yawn HA and Not
    Stuck in 5th gen (for now)Shiny Girantina, Palkia, Dialga,Shiny Litwick
    If you want more info, Private Message me

I have some 4-5IV Goomys left after breeding. They are all Quiet in Heal Balls. All abilities (Hydration, Sap Sipper, Gooey). You can have them for free. Just add my FC and pm me with yours.

Bear in mind that I'm in Europe not in the US, so if you are American you'd have to adjust trade time to my time zone.
    FC: 0903 3835 4180

I'm looking for a Sliggoo Friend Safari. If you are wondering, my friend safari is Rock, ignore my signature. If anyone has a Sliggoo Friend Safari, please PM me your FC and I'll send mine back (again, ignoring my sig) Thanks!
    I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am perfect.
    RIP The Elemental Trinity, november 6th 2011 - march 2nd
    Black 2 FC- 4943 3302 7053. Name-Indigo
    3DS friend code - 2793 0630 2870. type flying- tranquill farfetchd and tropius
    3DS XL friend code - 2122-6619-4020. Type ghost - golurk pumpkaboo and lampent.
    √-1 <3 MATH

Shiny Goomy up for trade, Modest 4 perfect IVs 31/x/31/31/31/x (-atk and speed) Ability Sap sipper.
    3DS FC is 4441-9421-7051.
    Ice type: Snover, Bergmite and Lapras.

Looking for a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Gooey Goomy Modest for my 31/xx/31/31/31/0 Quiet Honedge

I'm looking for a shiny 6 IV Quiet Goodra with Sap Sipper. I have lots of flawless legendaries and flawless EV trained Pokemon with HG/SS move tutor moves that I can trade. For your convenience I will accept clones of Goodra (that way you keep Goodra as well as get some of my Pokemon). If you are interested, please PM me!
    Last edited by AshBui; 6th May 2014 at 5:57 AM.

I'm looking for a hidden ability goomy, sligoo or goodra. I don't care about IVs. Not much to offer IV or shiny wise. But I can offer pretty much anything else.

i'm looking for hidden ability goomy ( bold nature-gooey). I don't care about IVs. Pm me interested.
    Nintendo Friend Code:1091 9759 8071
    Friend Safari: Kakuna, Venomoth, Drapion

LF:
    Shiny Goomy/Sliggoo/Goodra with 31/x/x/31/x/31 TO 31/x/31/31/31/31 (the latter of course preferred), Hydration, any nature accepted but Modest preferred, and the Eggmove Acid Armor

I have to trade:
    Shiny Latias
    Shiny Dialga
    x/31/31/x/31/31 ATK/SPD EV trained Dragonite
    GAMESTP event Shiny Raikou/Entei

Willing to give all five if the highest requirements of the Goodra are met, I'll give 3-4 if not all are met.

I have a shiny untouched lvl 1 6iv modest gooey goomy up for trade for a shiny 6iv timid charizard with blaze ability pm me if interested

looking for goomy/sliggoo/goodra with hydration or gooey. 31iv's in special attack. The others arent as important but for a nearly flawless one I'll maybe throw in something extra? No nicknames please.
    I can offer Shiny Spiritomb with two perfect iv's i believe. I can breed any starter with any nature you'd like.
    I have a level 100 flawless Vaporeon, fully EV trained with Hydration. I can also level up my Vaporeon with Water Absorb if you'd like, flawless also.
    I can also offer a level 70 Zygarde, Speed Boost Torchics, A flawless Lucario, EV'd in Attack.
    Message me to work out a deal!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast