Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: #708/709 Phantump / Trevenant

Default #708/709 Phantump / Trevenant

I am a Bot...Beep

Around this time tomorrow morning, I will probably need a Trading Buddy to evolve Phantump. PM/VM Me if you are interested.

I would love either a Phantump egg, or a female Phantump/Trevenant for breeding.
    I'm still early game, so I don't have much to trade.
    If anyone's willing to help, PM me.
    Last edited by Kyogre Master; 12th October 2013 at 11:03 PM.

Hi. Anyone wanna help me evolve my Phantump? I can help you evolve anything in return
    no signature

@munkadunk: I'd love to! (I need to evolve mine as well._

I PM'd you.
    Last edited by Fishboi; 14th October 2013 at 8:52 PM.

On my Y version, my character hasn't gotten to the first gym yet (too busy wonder trading). And I'd really like a fresh Phantump/Trevenant, so if anyone has a very low (1-10) Phantump willing to trade to me, I have the following Pokemon I got off of wonder trade to barter with:

Klefki, Golett, Kangaskhan and assuming no one takes it, while I'm gone, I have a Gible as well.

I will be gone within the next two and half hours, so if someone can wait for three hours to trade that would be fabulous.

I should be able to work on Pre first gym captures so I can get some more wonder trading Pokemon, but a normal trade would be fabulous.

Edit: If it matters, Klefki is German while Golett is Japanese, I believe Gible was something as well but it is currently on GTS.

2nd Edit: I'd be willing to trade for a random Pokemon in my X version (which is near the Safari Zone), for a Pokemon you may like, and then trade Phantump over for a random Pokemon in my Y version.

So a double trade, you get a more desirable Pokemon from my X version, while I get Phantump in my Y version.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 14th October 2013 at 11:58 PM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by munkadunk View Post
    Hi. Anyone wanna help me evolve my Phantump? I can help you evolve anything in return
    I could use the same soon... lol. Do you still need yours evolved?

Hey, I need any Phantump available for trading (or Pumkaboo, for that matter, because for some reason I can't find a single damn one, lol). I can breed any Kalos Starter, and tomorrow I'll be able to do all 3 Kantos as well. Just register me on your friends list (3Ds code in siggy) to find me. Thanks!
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Has anyone found a phantump in the friend safari? I know they are on the list. I'm looking for a harvest phantump. PM me if you have one!
    3DS FC: 1864-9566-1953 (Please PM if you add this with your own 3ds FC.)

Currently breeding: All Kalos/Kanto Starters, Eevee's, Tyrunts, Amauras, Most version Y exclusives,
    Arons, Larvitars, Beldums, Snorunts, Dratini, Chansey, Spheal, Pineco.
    Also breeding Magma Armor/Flame Body Slugma for you breeders out there!
    Current breedable hidden ability pokemon - Vulpix, Froakie, Foongus, and Phantump!

Looking for:
    Drought vulpix from friend safari - Obtained~
    Harvest exeggcute from friend safari
    Harvest phantump Obtained~
    Crygonal

Almost anything sometimes.. don't be afraid to PM me !

Looking for a Non-American Ditto or Non-America Female Phantump! PM me please!! Thank you!
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

Bit of a heads up, I'm actually breeding a bunch if anyone wants one with egg moves or specific natures (ie: adamant with shadow sneak). Looking for a super-sized adamant female pumpkaboo, a small (smallest variety of) adamant female pumpkaboo, a modest lv1 froakie, and/or a careful lv1 goomy with 13hp and 7sp.def.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

EDIT: Got both Phantump and an everstone

Looking for a female Phantump or Trevenant. Nature isn't a big deal but Adamant would be a big help if you have it.
    I don't have much but I can breed Goomy, Torchic, and Larvitar. I also have a Dawn Stone if anyone would like that. If I'm able to trade someone for an Everstone I can also breed Modest Helioptile, Modest Froakie, and Adamant Charmander, but so far I don't have an everstone :/

PM me if you can help me out
    Last edited by PegasusxSeiya; 20th October 2013 at 6:01 PM.
    3DS FC: 5172-0946-8943
    X In-game: Novak

Have DW ability (Harvest) Phantump and willing to breed for all interested. PM me with offers.
    I'm looking for Kalos DW females! I am breeding these guys if anyone wants one:
    Chespin (Bulletproof) | Fennekin (Magician) | Froakie (Protean) | Fletchling (Gale Wings) | Bunnelby (Huge Power) | Scatterbug (Friend Guard) | Litleo (Moxie) | Skiddo (Grass Pelt) | Espurr (Own Tempo) | Swirlix (Unburden) | Binacle (Pickpocket) | Helioptile (Solar Power) | Dedenne (Plus) | Goomy (Gooey) | Phantump (Harvest) | Pumpkaboo (Insomnia) | Bergmite (Sturdy) | Noibat (Telepathy)

Also have plenty of Gen 1-5 DW Pokemon too. PM me for a full list of what I can breed you.

Shinies I'm offering: Gulpin, Conkeldurr, Gogoat, Espurr

Friend Codes

3DS: 3609 1152 5308
    Friend Safari - Ground
    Diggersby
    Dugtrio
    Wooper

White 2: 3354 2323 4227

Can breed Phantump with Harvest ability
    FC: 4854 7399 7299
    No longer taking Friend Safari Request.

Can breed many HA Pokemon, Just message me with request.

I need to evolve my Phantump. If someone could help me out just PM me
    I could help to evolve one of your pokemon as well. If not I have an Adamant Nature Tyrunt I could trade for assistance
    Last edited by aw30; 19th October 2013 at 9:50 PM.
    If it isn't what you expected just go with it. You might be surprised
    3DS: 1220-6270-9165

Sent a couple PMs, but posting anyways. Just looking for a Phantump with Harvest, any nature is fine but Careful is preferred. I'd like for it to still be in the egg. Can trade Joltik with Timid Nature and Compoundeyes. If you want something else, just PM me.

I need a trading partner to evolve my Phantump. PM me if you're up for it.

I'd like a trading partner to evolve Phantump. PM me if interested.
    Friend Code: 4012 - 5653 - 8315
    Friend Safari: Grass Type : Oddish /Swadloon/ Quilladin

If anybody has a baby Phantump with Harvest, please may I trade with you?

I don't have much to offer - therefore I'm not asking for an amazing nature. As long as it isn't a nature that increases special attack and lowers attack for instance, I don't mind!

Looking for FCs and always willing to help a fellow Pokemon trainer, I have tons of Phantump thta I have been breeding. Sadly, no Adamant ones as of this posting though. Feel free to add my FC.
    Leon: 2723 - 8849 - 3083; Ghost: Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk

Looking for an ADAMANT Phantump or Trevenant! Please help you lovely lot

Or looking for somehow to help me trade and evolve my Phantump?

PM me if you're interested

Looking for a Harvest Phantump, doesn't matter what nature, I can work that out myself.

Can breed Protean Froakies in exchange, or we can work something out. PM me and we'll discuss it.
    3DS FC: 0404-6076-7150
    PM if you add me. Gotta get those Friend Safaris!

Hello, I'm french

I want Phantump or Trevenant Brave close to Metamorph(ditto)

Metamorph(ditto) malin (Impish) - 31 Sp.def and HP

I'm looking for a DWF Phantump. I can offer DWF Sligoo in return. PM me if interested.
    What is Life's Greatest Illusion?
    Innocence, my brother...

Hi

I'm looking for a female Phantump with the harvest ability, I can breed Amuras, Charmanders, Froakies, Noibats or Goomy.

Pm me if interested.

3DS FC: 4210-5400-0584

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast