Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: #710/711 Pumpkaboo / Gourgeist

I have spare careful super-sized pumpkaboos I can trade to anyone who would like them. Will trade them for dex entries that I don't have, please PM me if you want to trade!!

Hello, I am looking for a Pumpkaboo with insomnia. If it is super sized that would be better. If it is not super sized, I will offer a 3 IV Honedge adamant. If it is, I will offer a 4 IV Honedge. PM me!
    My fc: 1246-7008-7592
    l need a TRU Shaymin. Pm or Vm me if you want to trade.
    http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=662115
    ^ My trade thread! ^_^

Hey,

Looking for a female Supersized pumpkaboo with HA, PM me if you got one and we can find a prize

Hi, just caught a Brave H-Pumpkaboo and kept wondering if it is any good. Looking for a casual tradeback just to evolve the sucker.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I'm looking for a Shiny Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist, size irrelevant, so long as it's ability isn't Frisk.
    I can offer a shiny Foongus or a Shiny Basculin red stripe, along with a DWF Ivysaur, Wartortle, or Charmeleon. I can also give the pokemon an assault vest, safety goggles, a kee berry, a maranga berry, a salac/ganlon/liechi/apicot/petaya berry.
    PM if interested.
    Last edited by Mr.FusRoDah; 3rd December 2013 at 3:00 AM.
    What is Life's Greatest Illusion?
    Innocence, my brother...

Looking for a super size Pumpkaboo. Female with its hidden ability.
    Friend Code: 1779-0071-8197 Looking for Friend Codes for Friend Safari
        Spoiler:- Shiny Pokeomn:

anyone have a gourgeist?, really need him to fill my dex! my fc is 0490-6102-3647, please PM me if you can help

I have a shiny female Pumpkaboo (average size) that I'm willing to trade for most shiny pokémon, except those obtainable by fishing.
    Last edited by Pluski; 15th December 2013 at 2:58 AM.
    SoulSilver Badge Quest:

1. (79 SR's) 2. (2186 RE's) 3. (8536 RE's) 4. (5495 RE's) 5. (4910 RE's)

Requesting a trade back so I can evolve my pumpkaboo, I can also help with other trade evolutions, for more information PM me please.

I'm looking for a shiny Pumpkaboo.
    I can offer a shiny:
    Basculin
    Foongus
    Golduck
    PM if interested.
    What is Life's Greatest Illusion?
    Innocence, my brother...

anyone got a extra large pumpkaboo dont care about sex,ability,nature,iv's i just want a extra large one let me know what you want back pm me thanks
    Last edited by kinvara; 16th December 2013 at 9:02 PM.

I'm looking for a Supersized Pumpkaboo, I don't care about the IVs/ nature. I can offer any breedable Pokemon, a wide variety of Friend Safari Pokemon, or multiple Vivillon Patterns.
    Friend Code
    3711-9128-0153

IGN
    Josh

The Six Regions Team

Alpha Sapphire Team

Default Searching for a shiny Pumkaboo

I am looking for a shiny Pumpkaboo, any , preferably small size, holding an everstone. I am willing to trade either a level 50 Yveltal, a level 70 mewtwo, a level 70 Articuno, a level 31 shiny Beedril with perfect IV's in Attack and Sp. Def, as well as many pokemon with at least one perfect IV each, including a charmander, magneton, scyther, whismur, klefki, ralts, riolu, gastly, gible, torchic, froakie, munchlax, tyrouge, hidden ability froakie, inkay, fletchling, spinda, ariados, and hawlucha. I am also willing to give them most items, including some mega stones. I am also willing to breed most perfect IV Pokémon. Thank you, and PM me if you would like to trade.
    Last edited by YuffieShade; 26th January 2014 at 1:38 PM.

So I'm going to be super picky here...
    I'm looking for a Modest/Adamant Female Supersize Pumpkaboo with atleast 4 or 5 IV's - doesnt matter which ones. ...in a Dusk Ball....holding an everstone so it doesnt evolve. I will trade the Everstone back. =)

I can offer atleast a couple of these cause its just a huge request. a shiny minccinno, 5 IV bulbasaurs w/ chlorophyll, togepi, mareep, noibat, espurr, heracross w/ moxie, also have a few ability capsules.

X & Y:
    FC: 1762 4121 3903
    Water - Quagsire, Octillery, Frogadier

i need shinies pumpkaboos (small, large, super)! my shinies: - Furfrou - Swadloon - Combee - Diggersby - Delphox - Honedge - Noibat - Poliwrath - Remoraid - Skerlp - Basculin blue - Vivillon Marine - Clauncher - Chespin - Froankie - Pancham - Inkay - Heliolisk - Bergmite - Aromatisse - Trevenant - Tyrunt (5 ivs) - Goomy (4 ivs) - Pyroar (male) - Pyroar (female) - Pumkaboo (average) - Scatterbug - Dedenne - Hawlucha - Meowstic (male) (4 ivs) - Klefki (3 ivs) - Gourgeist (super) (4 ivs) - Skiddo - Swirlix - Spritzee - Bunnelby - Helioptile - Fennekin - Binacle - Fletchling (6 ivs) - Eevee

Hey all, just looking for a pumpkaboo to do a play through on my Y version. If any one has one they don't care what they get for it, let me know.

Thanks!

Can breed pumpkaboo with insomnia (HA), if you want one, pm me with offers, interested in HA, shinies or other rare stuff.
    Black 2 FC: 5458 7897 4735
    3DS FC: 3754-6284-8174

Shinies:
    (RE) (RE) (Trade) (Trade) (MM) (MM) (MM) (Trade) (RE) (trade) (Trade)

Looking for shiny Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist. I have Xerneas,Yveltal, Shiny Swablu , Shiny Jigglypuff for trade

FC: 2595-1201-2022 3TeaTrees
    Name: Somsuk

Thank

looking for a super size pumpkaboo or gourgeist- nature, gender, ability, and IV's dont matter to me. Pm me if you have one!
    Pokemon X FC: 5043-2246-9191 (IGN: Jay)
    Steel-Skarmory, magneton, and klefki
    PM me with your code if you add me!

ooking for a lvl 30+ pick up gourgeist or pumpkaboo. The higher the level, the more i'll be willing to trade . I have 5 IV eevees, frockies, honedges and 4 IV fletcinders and panchams.
    pokemon x FC: 5172-1332-5903
    Friend safari: , ,
    Constantly looking for things I don't yet have . Check out my trade shop!

[CENTER]
    Please click my dragon she doesn't die D: ^

EDIT: NEvermind
    Last edited by feelingdand; 10th February 2014 at 6:38 AM.
    3DS FC: 1075-1774-2728 IGN: Daniel
    Friend Safari:
    National Pokédex Completed: 2/19/2014

May I ask someone for a 3IV Jolly Female Small Pumpkaboo? I offer a Rash Trevenant with 3IVs (HP|Def|SpDef) and Harvest.
    Please PM me if you are interested.
    Many thanks to Astral Shadow for the (rather old) shifting userbar and Garnet who I assume created the guild userbar.

Are you interested in PASBL? I'd recommend the Getting Started thread.
    Still have questions? Drop by the Trainer and Referee Q&A!

Need someone who can trade with me so I can get all four forms of Gourgeist. I also need a small Pumpkaboo, as some jerk stole my small Gourgeist when I traded him my small Pumpkaboo to evolve. Just to clarify, I need you to trade me back the Gourgeists that I send to you as Pumpkaboos; I have three of the four sizes I need, I just need to evolve them to what I want

Shiny Pokemon: ♂ Rocky Horror - Hatched 8/19/14 after 600 eggs.
    Friend Safari: Rock with Dwebble, Pupitar and Barbaracle.
    Love Jurassic Park? Love to tell stories or love RPGs? Join Jurassic Park Legacy's Live the Legend RPG now, and become a legend yourself: http://jplegacy.org/ltl/index.php

Just bumping my original post with new additions in bold.

May I ask someone for a 3IV Jolly Female Small Pumpkaboo?
    I offer a Rash Trevenant with 3IVs (HP|Def|SpDef) and Harvest, a DampKip with 4 Egg Moves and 2IVs, usually Adamant, but other natures can be provided on request, and an Aron with 4 Egg Moves, and 3-4IVs.
    Please PM me if you are interested. If you want a 4IV one, you'll need to offer a 4IV in return. Likewise, if you wish to only have a 2IV one, I'll happily oblige with a 2IV of my own.
    Many thanks to Astral Shadow for the (rather old) shifting userbar and Garnet who I assume created the guild userbar.

Are you interested in PASBL? I'd recommend the Getting Started thread.
    Still have questions? Drop by the Trainer and Referee Q&A!

I have a ton of Supersized Pumpkaboo. I have been trying to get a 6 IV so I have oodles and oodles of Super Pumpkaboo.

Pokémon I will accept for trade...
    Chespin
    Deoxys
    Chuck Norris!
    Aerodactyl
    Cranidos
    The Annoying Orange
    Chancy
    Larvatar
    Chuck Norris
    Chicaritta
    Tododile