Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Serebii.net Pokémon X/Y Discovery Thread

If anyone has a Charizardite Y they'd let me borrow for five minutes, can you get in contact

Oh yeah, the boxes now tell you if your Pokémon is of a different language

Behind the building of Hotel Camphrier, some guy with orange hair gives you Berry Juice.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Also, if you go to the house behind the hotel, there's this guy that looks at your Normal type Pokemon and gives you berries in exchange for showing it to him, he senses their good or bad vibes, whatever that means. He offered me one of these berries for showing him my Bunnelby:
    Cheri Berry
    Chesto Berry
    Pecha Berry
    Rawst Berry

I think it's a 24 hour thing, because he told me to come back tomorrow to show him another Pokemon.

edit: In the same house, some lady near the kitchen sink gives you a "Sweet Heart." It's a piece of chocolate that restores 20 HP.

edit: In the castle's second floor, behind the desk, you find an escape rope.
    Last edited by Kreis; 12th October 2013 at 12:23 PM.

I'm back!!

First, some "other" news. My Local Tesco Store has run out of X & Y by 11am this morning! I also got X Retail. If you downloaded it, don't worry, there isn't much in the way of Printed Manuals, which appears to be the case for 3ds games now. (In other news, I "completed" my DVD Collection, it was delivered this morning.)

Volia's Gym apparently is must be completed or your fail and end to get back out.

Plus Voila's Use of "Depth of Field" is totally in line with a Photographer. She gives TM83 Infestation - a "poison"/wrap like move. Teaching TM she's Talking about Shutter Speeds: 1/1000 is 1000th of a second. Which is FAST in Photography. (You'll need Good lighting on the subject as most films won't get much in at that speed. )
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    http://www.serebii.net/xy/updatedattacks.shtml

Created a preliminary list of updated attacks. There are a few I have yet to add due to their indepth effects changing but will update as soon as I can
    Be sure to look at Mud/Water Sport. They seemed to be limited to number of turns.

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    You say clothing can differ? Let me check my list then for the day from the hat shop.

...mine agrees with Psychic Politoed. Maybe the colours of the types of hats is random or cycles through with a random starting point? On that note, it's not a version thing, I have Y and Psychic Politoed X. Curious.
    That's notably worse than Psybeam.
    Did you perchance picked the darker skinned trainer? Maybe it's based on that.

Also, I will share a spoiler. It may be early in the game, but be warned. It carries a plot detail that may be more exclusive to X.

Spoiler:- Potential X sided spoiler:

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/

I've added preliminary locations to the Pokédex. There may be a few gaps here and there so let me know if you spot any. Do note, this does not include Friend Safari as of yet

Apparently you can ride the taxis in Lumiose or something, because one of the taxi dudes says "normally I'd tell you to hop right in, but with the power outage it's not safe to drive".

And Joe if you still need Charizardite Y I can give it to you

e: You can choose to get your hair cut very short, short, medium, or long, and then choose whether you want a lighter or darker colour. My hairs looks awful which sucks because I have great hair irl
    Last edited by Valoo.; 12th October 2013 at 12:39 PM.

Just started my copy of X, so I'll contribute what I can. Very impressed with the graphics so far.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    Apparently you can ride the taxis in Lumiose or something, because one of the taxi dudes says "normally I'd tell you to hop right in, but with the power outage it's not safe to drive".

And Joe if you still need Charizardite Y I can give it to you

e: You can choose to get your hair cut very short, short, medium, or long, and then choose whether you want a lighter or darker colour. My hairs looks awful which sucks because I have great hair irl
    Yeah, you can get a taxi to any building in Lumiose. Base rate is 710 P

To find HM01 Cut, go to the Parfum Palace garden. You'll be facing the back of a Reshiram statue, take a left and enter the first maze you see with a guy in a hat standing towards the middle of maze enrtrance. There you'll see a gold Pokeball, it contains HM01 cut. You can find Super Potion in that same maze.

I'm go going to bed.
    Last edited by Kreis; 12th October 2013 at 1:01 PM.

For Amulet Coin, enter the castle, take all the way right to the end of the hallway and go upstairs. Enter the first room you see, there will be an old man standing there by himself inside the room. In the center of the fireplace, there is a Pokeball containing Amulet Coin.

If you have a full party when you Pick the Kanto Starters You'll be asked to send one your own party to the Box.

Prof Sycamore's Assistant in his office on 3F Gives False Swipe TM, She Mention that I had seen 24 Pokémon. Is there a "count" limit for her?
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

Did you perchance picked the darker skinned trainer? Maybe it's based on that.
    No, just fair skin dark hair guy.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: The Coffee Guy's Rants: Remakes! He doesn't like them.
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Seems that you can get Pokemon-amie items from people you connect with through the PSS. I just got an orange cushion from someone called Zelda.

Spoiler:- ...:

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    Also, if you go to the house behind the hotel, there's this guy that looks at your Normal type Pokemon and gives you berries in exchange for showing it to him, he senses their good or bad vibes, whatever that means. He offered me one of these berries for showing him my Bunnelby:
    Cheri Berry
    Chesto Berry
    Pecha Berry
    Rawst Berry

I think it's a 24 hour thing, because he told me to come back tomorrow to show him another Pokemon.
    He asked me for a Bug type, so presumably it's a different type every day. Same berries, though.

The Lapras I received east of Sharlour City had a fixed nature of Docile every time I reset. Might be different for others.

Shalour City is where you get Surf as well. Beat the leader twice (once at the gym and once at the Tower of Mastery) to get it from one of your rivals.

Lapras is the only Pokemon that has a special surfing model as far as I know. The rest is just little dark blue spots.
    Last edited by Ragnarok; 12th October 2013 at 3:18 PM.

Lumiose City - Outer Ring - 1st Door right from Route 5 Entrance
    Quick Claw Given by Red Hair Girl 1F
    Timer Balls Given by Office Worker North East 2F
    Quick Balls Given by the Office woker next to Timer Balls.

Route 5 - Super potion at the end of a Grind Rail in Skate part, near Lumiose entrance.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

You get given control of a berry farm on Route 7. You can grow berries in it and the guy there gives you a bunch of Oran and Pecha berries.

e: and also a Sprinklotad.

There's also a mulch maker at the top of the farm. You put three berries in to make mulch. I put in two Pechas and an Oran and got 3 bags of boost mulch.

"It increases the barry harvest that can be grown by diligent watering"

Gulpin is able to learn Infestation, while Frogadier, Bunnelby and Vivillon can learn thief (Flabebe cannot).

Been looking for more Mega Stones or, if I have found all the Mega Evolutions, something telling me so. Trevor is still saying about Mega Tyranitar, even though I have it.

A Miracle Seed can be found in the bottom right corner of the berry farm.

Also, I was running down Route 6 and a Venipede jumped out of a bush and attacked me. Hella weird.

So, if I hypothetically have all the Mega Evolutionss, then add that to the amount of new Pokémon and we currently have 97 new ones

Rival battle happens outside the gym in Coumarine City.

Take the monorail which is all the way to the east when you enter the city.

In the same city you get a TM called Embargo. Go east till you reach the monorail. Go north and follow the path and talk to the girl. Answer Embargo and you have the TM.

You get the HM Fly from the professor once you enter the monorail station.
    Last edited by Ragnarok; 12th October 2013 at 2:12 PM.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast