Page 1 of 135 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

Default Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

This thread is for discussion of the Serebii.net Discoveries within Pokémon X & Y found here;
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...scovery-Thread

Discuss and enjoy

So it begins!

Serebii, your screenshots look so beautiful. Even more so after days of blurry photos.

(I loved the Elite Four rooms)
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Yes, the clear screenshots are a blessing! Finally we can make out some distinct qualities of the Pokémon.
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

Serebii.

THank you for posting those pictures. So looks like all the leaked pokemon have been 100% confirmed now. That's good. I really liked most of those Pokemon. Guess that also means most of what the leakers said is true I guess too.
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy to I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 63 days to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

Just thinking about Inverse Battles is making my head hurt. I guess Pokemon that are immune to a type probably stay immune, though.

Also, Kecleon's new ability sounds infinitely more useful then Color Change, largely because you're the one who controls it, not your opponent. Would probably still take a Mega Evolution to make the thing viable, though.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 10th October 2013 at 12:39 PM.

So Serebii has updated the New Pokémon page: http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon.shtml

...and apparently the different forms of Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist are just size differences. Not all of them are discovered yet, though, but that's what it looks like.
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

Loving Kecleon's new ability, this will make it less predictable and easy to beat.

Bit disappointing this generation apparently only has 69 Pokemon. Or did I read wrong and are more to be discovered?

It's been well worth the wait to see pictures taken with a capture device and not a crappy cellphone.

Quote Originally Posted by SebastiaanZ View Post
    Bit disappointing this generation apparently only has 69 Pokemon. Or did I read wrong and are more to be discovered?
    Keep in mind all the new Mega Pokemon as well.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Keep in mind all the new Mega Pokemon as well.
    Yeah I know that ... but still ... I find it disappointing that only 69 new Pokemon are added apparently. I usually start new games to get bunch of new Pokemon, 69 Pokemon rather limits this. I had hoped for at least 100+. But hey, I suppose you can't have all.

Weakness Policy.

It sharply increases the Pokemon's attack stats when they're hit by a SE attack...

This thing sounds practically broken in the right hands.

Serebii just posted about some new items. Very Interested. Looks like the Ability Capsale doesn't bring out Hidden Abilities just if htat pokemon has two normal abilities..Where are you hidden ability Pokemon!?

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

So, Mega Gyarados is confirmed Water/Dark type. Now my question is, what is the name of its Mega Stone. Does it have a X or Y at its end.

Also, Serebii missed posting Mega Gengar's image and instead posted another shot of Mega Gyarados.

A NPC noted that Pokemon in Horde battles might have different abilities from usual.

I'd presume that's how you get hidden abilities this time around, at least for the catchable Pokemon.

Don't get me wrong, I love the addition of Mega Pokemon ... I really do ... 69 new Pokemon is just underwhelming.

Anyway Mega Gyarados seems awesome ... love to see what Mega Gengar looks like.

So we get a hold item version of Go-Goggles in the form of Safety Goggles.

IT"S HAPPENING!

Heliolisk looks awesome with its frills up.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Also the fact that Exp. Share now affects all Pokemon instead of just one, is a very good progression. I remember how I hated to have to switch it every single time to another Pokemon and not be able to train more at the same time.

Love Chesnaught by the way, going to be my starter just for the heck of the final evolution.

I love them all! Now I can finally start planning my team. It will be a lot of ghost-Types. lol

Thanks to that Ability Capsule we can tell Serebii knows the full Ability list for sure. Sad to see Flabébé/Floette/Florges only got Flower Veil.

Sweet Friend Sarafi sounds Awesome! EAch code is a different type and multiple pokemon of that type appear when you use it. Also they have their hidden abilities. Come on Saturday Come on Saturday

Friend Safari sounds so fun. Good thing I have 70+ friend codes registered. XD

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Friend Safari definitely sounds like the Safari Zone done right. No more worries of a Pokemon running away on you.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I won't look too closely on most of this info, but I would love if you could say just what is up with MegaGengar's hands(?). ^^ They sorta looks like they are moving like flames, or smoke, in most Pictures I've seen.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

I wanna see the base stats of all the new pokes:[

Page 1 of 135 123451151101 ... LastLast