Page 2 of 135 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

I need to stop reading all of this lol, I won't be able to get the games for a few months and I'll be spoiled to death. Oh well.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    I wanna see the base stats of all the new pokes:[
    I doubt that's going be happening for a while, considering that we have to manually calculate them this time around.

At least as long the game remains unhacked...

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I doubt that's going be happening for a while, considering that we have to manually calculate them this time around.
    I think we'll get them pretty quickly. Some people were already calculating them from the off-screen leaks we got earlier.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Well, I was totally expecting the Pokeradar the moment I saw a streamer talk to that guy it's received from early in the game almost a week ago.

Hope this means shiny chaining is back.

YES! POKERadar is back. Hope its easier to use this time. I had a hard time with it in DPPt
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy to I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 69 days to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

Before you beat the Elite Four there's a store that sells evolution stones that also sells the Mega stones for the Kanto starters. If Serebii knows the store I'm talking about then he should go back there and see if they're selling any new Mega Stones now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Well, I was totally expecting the Pokeradar the moment I saw a streamer talk to that guy it's received from early in the game almost a week ago.

Hope this means shiny chaining is back.
    Considering chaining was one of the main purposes of the Poke Radar and GameFreak seems to love making Shiniy Pokemon easier to obtain, I don't see why not.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Inverse battles seem interesting.

And the Pumpkin pokemon has four sizes? Geez
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

So, wait- the Mewtwo battle music is a remix of the R/B/Y wild battle music?

I NEED TO HEAR THIS. NOW.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Just bought pokémon Y! Released two days earlier in the Netherlands. The gameshop called me about it! Time to choose fennekin.

~ | Latest shiny: Platinum (246 Softresets) | ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 718/721 | ~

Now according to Serebii we have the VS Seeker too. They are putting all the good features back into these games. Now if only they would put dive, Secret Bases, and Hidden Grottos in somehow I would be one happy Pokemon Trainer.
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy to I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 69 days to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

n Lumiose City, there's a Stone Emporium. In it, a guy is selling Mega Stones such as Venusaurite, Charizardite and Blastoisenite
    Can you buy both the X and Y Charizardite, or just the one that's in your version?
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Quote Originally Posted by Hejiru View Post
    Can you buy both the X and Y Charizardite, or just the one that's in your version?
    This, a million times, this! This is the only thing at all that matters to me. Everything else leaked is just gravy. The Kanto starter is the hardest choice, because if I can't get the Charizardite X from the shop I can't start with my favorite starter ever, Squirtle. Sorry MegaBlastiose, but if I can only have one of you MegaCharizard X wins, bro.
    Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 0605 4186 1820

Signature Strike WARNING.
    Your image is too wide. Images should not be taller than 420 pixels, and should not be wider than 600 pixels.

Read the Signature Rules and have your Signature checked.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterofArcanine View Post
    YES! POKERadar is back. Hope its easier to use this time. I had a hard time with it in DPPt
    Sinnoh's PokeRadar was based on chance, really--they do say the higher the chain, the more likely the same pokemon will appear; but that "chance" is NEVER 100% and you can drop a chain even at chain 39. Take it from someone who...considers himself a veteran at using that thing (that, or someone whose way too determined to continue after failure).

Despite that, I have almost two boxes worth of shinies thanks to that little gadget. I wasn't expecting them to ever bring the Radar back, but even if it stays the same as Sinnoh's I'm glad we have it in any form.
    ...A wise one once told me love was like a pokemon battle. You can fight it, you can run away from it; or you can end up without any balls when the opportunity arises.

FC: 2964-8693-8509

So, Serebii, you actually gaining Exp. this time?

I like the sound of Ability Capsule. Quite an item.

~MEWTWO RETURNS AT LAST!~

Just caught myself a panpour in Santalune Forest ;3

~ | Latest shiny: Platinum (246 Softresets) | ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 718/721 | ~

Quote Originally Posted by Hejiru View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrfelton View Post
    This, a million times, this! This is the only thing at all that matters to me. Everything else leaked is just gravy. The Kanto starter is the hardest choice, because if I can't get the Charizardite X from the shop I can't start with my favorite starter ever, Squirtle. Sorry MegaBlastiose, but if I can only have one of you MegaCharizard X wins, bro.
    I would think that the answer would be "no" since letting you buy the opposite version's Mega Stone would defeat the point of them being

you know,

version exclusives.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Serebii, can you please tell us if you are able to get the Venusarite, Charizardnite X/Y and Blastosite in one game? since i've been reading that you can only buy the one that belongs to the starter who's stronger against the one you chose...also, is it true that IVs maximizes on wifi battles?...please, answer me

Quote Originally Posted by SebastiaanZ View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I love the addition of Mega Pokemon ... I really do ... 69 new Pokemon is just underwhelming.
    I'm with you. The Mega Evolutions are neat and all, but they're nothing but powered-up versions of old Pokémon. So in my opinion, they don't even count.

However, I, being one who likes spoilers, have been keeping up with the leakers and there are still some Pokémon that have been mentioned, but not seen. So I still have hope that there'll be some proper evolution connections that have yet to be revealed

There has never been a generation with less than a hundred new Pokémon revealed, and I still hope that this generation will conform to that

I also can't wait for a list of all old Pokémon that have been re-typed with Fairy
    Last edited by Princess Sapphire; 10th October 2013 at 2:59 PM.
    My Elite Security

I guess I don't mind the 69 Pokemon thing too much, but I was also hoping for a lot of new ones. It's getting to the point where it's impossible for me to memorize every little detail about every Pokemon (or at least I don't have the energy to do so like I did with <386), so it's kind of cool that Pokemon is now more like how the Pokemon world is when you hear it talked about in games or the anime. It's getting huge and I can't wait for it to get bigger! When you don't have time to memorize them all, more things will start seeming new and interesting for players!

I'm also loving the Exp. Share buff. I love being able to switch around my team like I'm able to do in the post game, but usually when I'm going through the gyms I stick to a single team of 6 because it's too much work to train any more.

@Serebii: I can't wait to see the full region dex, and the locations of Pokemon once you're able to post them! Not having so many new Pokemon won't be missed if there's a great selection of the older gens. Do you think you'll have started putting that up before the release on Saturday?
    Last edited by Yamikarasu; 10th October 2013 at 3:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSaint View Post
    Before you beat the Elite Four there's a store that sells evolution stones that also sells the Mega stones for the Kanto starters. If Serebii knows the store I'm talking about then he should go back there and see if they're selling any new Mega Stones now.
    Excellent news! So I can trade away my Charizard X or the Y version that I actually want yet still gain access to CX if I so desire at a later stage. Phew.
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

there was a rumor of 5 meteorites in the museum for deoxys, not 4 but 5, any true about this?
    ๑๑ ๑๑-• ๑๑-• ๑๑-Ż\(°_o)/Ż- E!!!!!

Everything that was leaked before doesn't matter anymore for me.
    The new Pokémon count, or which Pokémon get Mega Evolutions.

Why?

RIBBONS ARE BACK.
    At least it seems so.

But jokes aside I'm a bit confused how you are going to catch the three birds.
    Serebii said the he couldn't even choose an attack. (Or did I get this wrong?)
        Spoiler:- Friend codes. Contact me if you want to trade:

Thanks to Archangel Armada for this banner.

~ Officially claimed Manaphy. Yay! ~

Quote Originally Posted by landshaymin View Post
    But jokes aside I'm a bit confused how you are going to catch the three birds.
    Serebii said the he couldn't even choose an attack. (Or did I get this wrong?)
    Maybe you need to have something with Shadow Tag in front, unless they flee before you even send out a Pokémon.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Maybe you need to have something with Shadow Tag in front, unless they flee before you even send out a Pokémon.
    The birds fled even before the battle menu loaded...

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Page 2 of 135 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast