Page 3 of 135 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    The birds fled even before the battle menu loaded...
    But did they flee before a Pokémon was sent out? What I'm saying is, would it go like...

Zapdos appeared!
    Go! Chesnaught!
    The wild Zapdos fled!

Or would it go like...

Zapdos appeared!
    The wild Zapdos fled!

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 3 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    I would think that the answer would be "no" since letting you buy the opposite version's Mega Stone would defeat the point of them being

you know,

version exclusives.
    I am getting X...I wanted to know that if I start with Squirtle would I be able to get Charizardite X for my Charizard that is IV and EV trained and bred to take advantage of the X form and new typing when I transfer him over.
    Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 0605 4186 1820

Signature Strike WARNING.
    Your image is too wide. Images should not be taller than 420 pixels, and should not be wider than 600 pixels.

Read the Signature Rules and have your Signature checked.

Just beat the first gym, no sign of kanto starters yet.

~ | Latest shiny: Platinum (246 Softresets) | ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 718/721 | ~

if Mega-Evolution is such a secret and it's known to be connected to the -ite stones, why are people handing them out just like that?

Quote Originally Posted by IcyKerpymon View Post
    if Mega-Evolution is such a secret and it's known to be connected to the -ite stones, why are people handing them out just like that?
    Well, people in Pokémon are usually veeery kind like that, lol. ^^ They give you awesome items for free all the time.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylz View Post
    Go to Lumiose City and talk to Sycamore.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Lumiose. When you get there and meet Sycamore.

Edit: ninja'd
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Quote Originally Posted by tcrfelton View Post
    I am getting X...I wanted to know that if I start with Squirtle would I be able to get Charizardite X for my Charizard that is IV and EV trained and bred to take advantage of the X form and new typing when I transfer him over.
    I would think that, assuming you can access the Mega Stones for the other Kanto starters, that you could get a Charizardite X in X. I do not think that you would be able to obtain a Charizardite Y in X, however.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Go to Lumiose City and talk to Sycamore.

Thank you :3 Charmander here I come!

Hmm so the birds run away before the battle even starts? Oh boy I'm not looking forward to that.

I hope Joe tries super training soon so he can tell us which training game powers up which stats
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

So the Mega Stones tend to be in areas related to the pokemon? I'm betting Garchompite won't be too far from an NPC that mentions Cynthia, if that exists. Finding these stones will be fun.
    The Latest Capture

28 / 20 / 26 / 30 / 30 / 31 Timid Southern Island Emerald Latios

FC: 3309 2165 3231

Soft resetting for the kalos and kanto starters is really time consuming. Really takes long.

Soft resetting for the kalos and kanto starters is really time consuming. Really takes long.
    Oh joy.

Black and White was bad enough in that regard...
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467

Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Speaking of soft resetting, at which point can I soft reset for my Kalos Starter? Is there a pause after the dialogue where you can save the game?

Also we need to start up a trading thread, if that isn't already on the forums somewhere...

Why is Togepi confirmed Fairy yet no one knows where to get one? :c

Serebii plays this game fast. I hope he's resting at the moment because a 40 hour play through sounds exhausting.

Quote Originally Posted by IcePhoenix View Post
    Serebii, can you please tell us if you are able to get the Venusarite, Charizardnite X/Y and Blastosite in one game? since i've been reading that you can only buy the one that belongs to the starter who's stronger against the one you chose...also, is it true that IVs maximizes on wifi battles?...please, answer me
    I would like to know this as well. this is the one thing I want to know most, will ivs be maximized during wireless matches? or can you maximize them somehow within the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Foxeaf View Post
    Speaking of soft resetting, at which point can I soft reset for my Kalos Starter? Is there a pause after the dialogue where you can save the game?

Also we need to start up a trading thread, if that isn't already on the forums somewhere...

Why is Togepi confirmed Fairy yet no one knows where to get one? :c

Serebii plays this game fast. I hope he's resting at the moment because a 40 hour play through sounds exhausting.
    1-I have no idea.

2-Togepi is given as a gift post-E4. It is not a part of Kalos Dex.

Also IVs haven't been confirmed to be alterable in any form, Wi-Fi or otherwise.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

I'd like to know if Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde are the only new legendaries. That would be an unprecedented low number of legendaries in one game. Also where is the Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Shaymin/Victini analog? Are these things that are yet to be discovered?

Quote Originally Posted by Devoninja View Post
    I'd like to know if Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde are the only new legendaries.
    They are indeed the only ones.

Also where is the Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Shaymin/Victini analog?
    We will most likely not know about it until it is officially revealed, or until somebody manages to hack a 3DS. The only reason why we knew about the event Legendary Pokémon in previous Gens was because the games could be hacked. That is not the case here.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467

I'd like to know if Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde are the only new legendaries. That would be an unprecedented low number of legendaries in one game. Also where is the Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Shaymin/Victini analog? Are these things that are yet to be discovered?
    Looks like there are only 3 new in-game legenadaries and the event ones haven't been leaked yet but a few of the older legs are in like Mewtwo, Moltres etc

Well now that pokeradar is confirmed, that explains why in a developer interview they said the would make shiny pokemon easier to obtain. I was hoping for shiny charm, I think the radar is too easy. Unless they changed the mechanics of it. Doubtful

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson_Blazer View Post
    Well now that pokeradar is confirmed, that explains why in a developer interview they said the would make shiny pokemon easier to obtain. I was hoping for shiny charm, I think the radar is too easy. Unless they changed the mechanics of it. Doubtful
    I bet the Shiny charm is still
    Just...currently impossible to get

Am I the only one who gets sent to the Kalos dex when trying to open the spoiler? :/

Anyway, it's nice to see some cleaner pictures and get some clarification about some of the post game stuff. Nice to see the Pokeradar's back! I'll be looking forward to getting locations (are Audino everywhere again?) and some move data for the new Pokemon.

But for now... I think it's a good idea for him to get some sleep. :P

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

Any word on mewtwo x stats ?, is he gonna be physical or special Att ?; also are TMs still unlimited use ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi_Muffin View Post
    Am I the only one who gets sent to the Kalos dex when trying to open the spoiler? :/

Anyway, it's nice to see some cleaner pictures and get some clarification about some of the post game stuff. Nice to see the Pokeradar's back! I'll be looking forward to getting locations (are Audino everywhere again?) and some move data for the new Pokemon.

Apparently it's not they meant the VS recorder.

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi_Muffin View Post

Nope me too on the spoiler part and the locations part. I pm Serebii himself to see what's going on the spoiler thing. No word let.
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy to I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 30 days to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

Page 3 of 135 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast