Page 105 of 135 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 3359

Thread: Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

For the battle maison, to get the starf berry you need 200 wins in a row, can this be done in single? or does it have to be in the 'supers'?
    3DS Friend Code: 3995-6528- 5451
    PM So I can add you

3ds.pokemon-gl.com/user/T-119-8124-B/profile/

Shinies:

I have question about trading before beating the Elite Four. Is it possible to trade pokemon from the national dex before beating Elite Four and actually receiving the dex ? For example I want to trade togepi or beldum with a friend but I still haven't beaten the game. I don't have much '' reliable'' friends in the game so I was wondering if someone else found this out.
    Also is there something like a trade tread , cause I am looking for a shelgo or bagon with hidden ability . Got some good things to offer as well . So let me Know , Thanks a bunch !

Cheers

Ok There is something to add to the glitch thread.

There is a bunch of bad eggs running on wonder trade, don't do it until you hear about a way to patch these, because t can destroy your save, or your pokemon.

Unsure if this has been reported or not, but apparantly Infestation can trigger Static.
    Last edited by Ivoright; 3rd November 2013 at 2:04 AM.
    We all make mistakes, but the biggest one we can make is not learning from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky Balboa View Post
    I have question about trading before beating the Elite Four. Is it possible to trade pokemon from the national dex before beating Elite Four and actually receiving the dex ? For example I want to trade togepi or beldum with a friend but I still haven't beaten the game. I don't have much '' reliable'' friends in the game so I was wondering if someone else found this out.
    Also is there something like a trade tread , cause I am looking for a shelgo or bagon with hidden ability . Got some good things to offer as well . So let me Know , Thanks a bunch !

Cheers
    No, you cannot trade in any National Dex Pokémon without obtaining National Dex first. That's precisely why National Dex/Regional Dex seperation exists in the first place.

There is a trade subforum. You can check the Bagon-line thread here.

Edit: Nevermind.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 2nd November 2013 at 7:05 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    No, you cannot trade in any National Dex Pokémon without obtaining National Dex first. That's precisely why National Dex/Regional Dex seperation exists in the first place

There is a trade subforum. You can check the Bagon-line thread here.
    I got a beldum on my X before beating the E4
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/5ydys1.jpg[/IMG]
    3DS FC: 0962-9471-3329

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    No, you cannot trade in any National Dex Pokémon without obtaining National Dex first. That's precisely why National Dex/Regional Dex seperation exists in the first place
    Yes, you can, the only games that haven't let you do so were FR/LG.

They even GIVE you a Pokémon not obtained in the Kalos Dex in Torchic, along with the fossil Pokémon if you trade the fossils over.

The Vivillon pattern for the Nord Pas de Calais region of France is the Continental Pattern...
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

I just hatched a seismictoss chansey
    But Happiny doesn't get it
    3DS friend code: 4441-9511-6350

Water safari with: Octillery, Gyrados and Frogadier.

Ω Pokemon Omega Ruby! Ω

Still waiting to get ORAS……

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPikachuLevel100 View Post
    For the battle maison, to get the starf berry you need 200 wins in a row, can this be done in single? or does it have to be in the 'supers'?
    It's in super since the normal solo one is stuck at 20 max.

heres something i do not think has been covered yet,

i was just in the battle chateau, i am not sure if you have to be a duke or earlier, but i got a stardust along with a cash prize after beating someone

so there might be other "post battle prizes" like they had with big/small stadium
    you can call it anything you want, i still call it GOOd (get it, its a goodra joke)

current shinies in x/y (Flora), (Sonnet), (Ashen), (carbunkle)

Quote Originally Posted by Goodraman View Post
    heres something i do not think has been covered yet,

i was just in the battle chateau, i am not sure if you have to be a duke or earlier, but i got a stardust along with a cash prize after beating someone

so there might be other "post battle prizes" like they had with big/small stadium
    I've also experienced this. Prize seems to very with the rank of the trainer. I've had Stardust, Star Piece, Pearl, Big Pearl, Nugget, and Big Nugget. I'm aching to find out if the Diantha gives out anything nice. I've only beaten her twice in the Chateau though and had no post-battle reward either time so far.
    Pokémon X: 1693-0973-8659
    Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen

Pokémon Black 2:

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveon1316 View Post
    I've also experienced this. Prize seems to very with the rank of the trainer. I've had Stardust, Star Piece, Pearl, Big Pearl, Nugget, and Big Nugget. I'm aching to find out if the Diantha gives out anything nice. I've only beaten her twice in the Chateau though and had no post-battle reward either time so far.
    I've had pearl strings on multiple occasions too.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/5ydys1.jpg[/IMG]
    3DS FC: 0962-9471-3329

And in regards to tipping...I just got my third shiny. I didn't get any shines in the other games unitl gen 5 when I stacked Masuda Method with the Shiny Charm. I always tip max (usually 1,000, though I've also tipped 10,000 at all four restaurants in Lumisoe). Obviously nothing can be conclusively proven until someone can hack and understand the game mechanics or until GF confirms it, but it's a pretty sharp increase in luck if this is really just a coincidence. I got the first one before I even reached the E4. The second one was in a horde just the other day. (There seem to be lots of screencaps of shinies in hordes. Is the rate increased there or do you just have better odds by the numbers?) And the third was just five minutes ago. Two points is just a line, but three points seem to be forming a pattern.
    Pokémon X: 1693-0973-8659
    Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen

Pokémon Black 2:

And in regards to tipping...I just got my third shiny. I didn't get any shines in the other games unitl gen 5 when I stacked Masuda Method with the Shiny Charm. I always tip max (usually 1,000, though I've also tipped 10,000 at all four restaurants in Lumisoe). Obviously nothing can be conclusively proven until someone can hack and understand the game mechanics or until GF confirms it, but it's a pretty sharp increase in luck if this is really just a coincidence. I got the first one before I even reached the E4. The second one was in a horde just the other day. (There seem to be lots of screencaps of shinies in hordes. Is the rate increased there or do you just have better odds by the numbers?) And the third was just five minutes ago. Two points is just a line, but three points seem to be forming a pattern.
    I've been wondering a bit about that too, but it does seem like the odds may have been changed overall, especially with fishing and hordes. Tipping has to do with the message in the game, and I sometimes wonder if Game Freak is tracking quietly to see what people do, or it might just be a plot device and nothing more. It could also influence some things, but we won't know until we can see the code. I also wonder if pokemon amie influsences things. The final weird trend I am seeing is gender clumping when breeding. I'll get strings of one gender then the other... makes me wonder if the random number generator has been tweaked (or perhaps I got a weird seed value).
    Friend Code: 3909-7680-7010
    My Type: Flying(Farfetch'd, Woobat, and Rufflet)

Spoiler:- My Breeding Projects/Breeder Trades:

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, since I'm not sure how to check this, but I have a feeling Psychic Inver's Pokemon are either flawless, EV-ed, or most likely both

I've been fighting him for around a week so far, and a lot of times it feels like his Pokemon is way too strong for a normal NPC battle, even with STAB being factored in......

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I can reveal this. Diantha will give you a
        Spoiler:
    Yes, really nice
    My dshini page:
    http://www.dshini.net/de/spage/851ea...1-a064185c8567
    Recently played Koihime Musou and it was kinda like..the best thing ever. So I really want the sequel. So if you are an adult and if like visual novels..if you can, please support the official translation group: http://forums.fuwanovel.org/index.ph...ment-and-news/

Just got a shiny trevenant 10 hours ago, thats 2 shinies in 1 day...
    3DS Friend Code: 3995-6528- 5451
    PM So I can add you

3ds.pokemon-gl.com/user/T-119-8124-B/profile/

Shinies:

Not sure if mentioned already within the 105 pages. But the IV Judge just told me that one of my pokemon's stat (Sp.Att) won't even leave a scratch on an opponent. I'm suspecting that it means it has a 0 IV in that particular stat? He also said another pokemon won't get anywhere fast with this low of a speed stat.

Default Anyone think the new latias and latios mega evolutions look wierd?

I think they do and they both look exactly the same but I still don't know if it's true rumor.
    Last edited by Rezalot; 3rd November 2013 at 4:38 AM.

It would be really really nice if there was also a list somewhere of pokémon confirmed NOT to have changed base stats, because with the list being so dynamic, it leaves me wondering what pokémon have the same stats, and which just haven't been fully tested yet

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic The Hedgedawg View Post
    It would be really really nice if there was also a list somewhere of pokémon confirmed NOT to have changed base stats, because with the list being so dynamic, it leaves me wondering what pokémon have the same stats, and which just haven't been fully tested yet
    Well, it's far easier to just assume the ones that haven't been confirmed to have altered stats, don't have altered stats. And we can continue to think that until proven otherwise.
    PERFECTE MENOSVS • PERFECTE IMPERFECTVS
    I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.
    Want to battle? Feel free to PM me.
    FC: 1736 1029 6838
    Chilling in the City of Fear

Does anyone here know of a site where I can hear the new cries of the older pokémon?
    My "Definitive" Party for the Ages (For now):

And their Mega-Evolutions:

Also... My theory of a way to credit MissingNo. as official...

Quote Originally Posted by MuhFugginMoose View Post
    Well, it's far easier to just assume the ones that haven't been confirmed to have altered stats, don't have altered stats. And we can continue to think that until proven otherwise.
    Well all bank pokemon don't appear because we cannot get them yet.
    But yeah the one present in the games most likely don't change (well beautifly changed recently but we didn't notice cause nobody uses it)

Are the exact figures for encountering Shiny Pokemon in X/Y still unknown? I mean, consecutive fishing appears to be the easiest way to obtain shinies and Shiny Chaining is not too different from D/P/Pt, but still, I don't really know what to expect, as we still don't have the exact numbers ^^ I guess somebody needs to take a look at the game data.

Page 105 of 135 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast