Page 105 of 135 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 3359

Thread: Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

  1. #2601
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    47

    Default

    For the battle maison, to get the starf berry you need 200 wins in a row, can this be done in single? or does it have to be in the 'supers'?
    3DS Friend Code: 3995-6528- 5451
    PM So I can add you

    3ds.pokemon-gl.com/user/T-119-8124-B/profile/

    Shinies:

  2. #2602
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5

    Default

    I have question about trading before beating the Elite Four. Is it possible to trade pokemon from the national dex before beating Elite Four and actually receiving the dex ? For example I want to trade togepi or beldum with a friend but I still haven't beaten the game. I don't have much '' reliable'' friends in the game so I was wondering if someone else found this out.
    Also is there something like a trade tread , cause I am looking for a shelgo or bagon with hidden ability . Got some good things to offer as well . So let me Know , Thanks a bunch !

    Cheers

  3. #2603
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    399

    Default

    Ok There is something to add to the glitch thread.

    There is a bunch of bad eggs running on wonder trade, don't do it until you hear about a way to patch these, because t can destroy your save, or your pokemon.

  4. #2604
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Somewhere quiet.
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Unsure if this has been reported or not, but apparantly Infestation can trigger Static.
    Last edited by Ivoright; 3rd November 2013 at 2:04 AM.
    We all make mistakes, but the biggest one we can make is not learning from them.

  5. #2605
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Big Blue
    Posts
    3,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky Balboa View Post
    I have question about trading before beating the Elite Four. Is it possible to trade pokemon from the national dex before beating Elite Four and actually receiving the dex ? For example I want to trade togepi or beldum with a friend but I still haven't beaten the game. I don't have much '' reliable'' friends in the game so I was wondering if someone else found this out.
    Also is there something like a trade tread , cause I am looking for a shelgo or bagon with hidden ability . Got some good things to offer as well . So let me Know , Thanks a bunch !

    Cheers
    No, you cannot trade in any National Dex Pokémon without obtaining National Dex first. That's precisely why National Dex/Regional Dex seperation exists in the first place.

    There is a trade subforum. You can check the Bagon-line thread here.

    Edit: Nevermind.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 2nd November 2013 at 7:05 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

  6. #2606
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    No, you cannot trade in any National Dex Pokémon without obtaining National Dex first. That's precisely why National Dex/Regional Dex seperation exists in the first place

    There is a trade subforum. You can check the Bagon-line thread here.
    I got a beldum on my X before beating the E4
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/5ydys1.jpg[/IMG]
    3DS FC: 0962-9471-3329

  7. #2607
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    No, you cannot trade in any National Dex Pokémon without obtaining National Dex first. That's precisely why National Dex/Regional Dex seperation exists in the first place
    Yes, you can, the only games that haven't let you do so were FR/LG.

    They even GIVE you a Pokémon not obtained in the Kalos Dex in Torchic, along with the fossil Pokémon if you trade the fossils over.

  8. #2608
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    The North (Pole) of France
    Posts
    601

    Default

    The Vivillon pattern for the Nord Pas de Calais region of France is the Continental Pattern...
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those


    Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

    Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

  9. #2609
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ninja Lair/Hoenn
    Posts
    54

    Default

    I just hatched a seismictoss chansey
    But Happiny doesn't get it
    3DS friend code: 4441-9511-6350

    Water safari with: Octillery, Gyrados and Frogadier.



    Ω Pokemon Omega Ruby! Ω


    Still waiting to get ORAS……

  10. #2610
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPikachuLevel100 View Post
    For the battle maison, to get the starf berry you need 200 wins in a row, can this be done in single? or does it have to be in the 'supers'?
    It's in super since the normal solo one is stuck at 20 max.

  11. #2611
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    route 14 spooky house
    Posts
    60

    Default

    heres something i do not think has been covered yet,

    i was just in the battle chateau, i am not sure if you have to be a duke or earlier, but i got a stardust along with a cash prize after beating someone

    so there might be other "post battle prizes" like they had with big/small stadium
    you can call it anything you want, i still call it GOOd (get it, its a goodra joke)

    current shinies in x/y (Flora), (Sonnet), (Ashen), (carbunkle)

  12. #2612
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goodraman View Post
    heres something i do not think has been covered yet,

    i was just in the battle chateau, i am not sure if you have to be a duke or earlier, but i got a stardust along with a cash prize after beating someone

    so there might be other "post battle prizes" like they had with big/small stadium
    I've also experienced this. Prize seems to very with the rank of the trainer. I've had Stardust, Star Piece, Pearl, Big Pearl, Nugget, and Big Nugget. I'm aching to find out if the Diantha gives out anything nice. I've only beaten her twice in the Chateau though and had no post-battle reward either time so far.
    Pokémon X: 1693-0973-8659
    Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen

    Pokémon Black 2:

  13. #2613
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveon1316 View Post
    I've also experienced this. Prize seems to very with the rank of the trainer. I've had Stardust, Star Piece, Pearl, Big Pearl, Nugget, and Big Nugget. I'm aching to find out if the Diantha gives out anything nice. I've only beaten her twice in the Chateau though and had no post-battle reward either time so far.
    I've had pearl strings on multiple occasions too.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/5ydys1.jpg[/IMG]
    3DS FC: 0962-9471-3329

  14. #2614
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    63

    Default

    And in regards to tipping...I just got my third shiny. I didn't get any shines in the other games unitl gen 5 when I stacked Masuda Method with the Shiny Charm. I always tip max (usually 1,000, though I've also tipped 10,000 at all four restaurants in Lumisoe). Obviously nothing can be conclusively proven until someone can hack and understand the game mechanics or until GF confirms it, but it's a pretty sharp increase in luck if this is really just a coincidence. I got the first one before I even reached the E4. The second one was in a horde just the other day. (There seem to be lots of screencaps of shinies in hordes. Is the rate increased there or do you just have better odds by the numbers?) And the third was just five minutes ago. Two points is just a line, but three points seem to be forming a pattern.
    Pokémon X: 1693-0973-8659
    Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen

    Pokémon Black 2:

  15. #2615
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveon1316 View Post
    And in regards to tipping...I just got my third shiny. I didn't get any shines in the other games unitl gen 5 when I stacked Masuda Method with the Shiny Charm. I always tip max (usually 1,000, though I've also tipped 10,000 at all four restaurants in Lumisoe). Obviously nothing can be conclusively proven until someone can hack and understand the game mechanics or until GF confirms it, but it's a pretty sharp increase in luck if this is really just a coincidence. I got the first one before I even reached the E4. The second one was in a horde just the other day. (There seem to be lots of screencaps of shinies in hordes. Is the rate increased there or do you just have better odds by the numbers?) And the third was just five minutes ago. Two points is just a line, but three points seem to be forming a pattern.
    I've been wondering a bit about that too, but it does seem like the odds may have been changed overall, especially with fishing and hordes. Tipping has to do with the message in the game, and I sometimes wonder if Game Freak is tracking quietly to see what people do, or it might just be a plot device and nothing more. It could also influence some things, but we won't know until we can see the code. I also wonder if pokemon amie influsences things. The final weird trend I am seeing is gender clumping when breeding. I'll get strings of one gender then the other... makes me wonder if the random number generator has been tweaked (or perhaps I got a weird seed value).
    Friend Code: 3909-7680-7010
    My Type: Flying(Farfetch'd, Woobat, and Rufflet)


        Spoiler:- My Breeding Projects/Breeder Trades:

  16. #2616
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,698

    Default

    Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, since I'm not sure how to check this, but I have a feeling Psychic Inver's Pokemon are either flawless, EV-ed, or most likely both

    I've been fighting him for around a week so far, and a lot of times it feels like his Pokemon is way too strong for a normal NPC battle, even with STAB being factored in......

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  17. #2617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveon1316 View Post
    I've also experienced this. Prize seems to very with the rank of the trainer. I've had Stardust, Star Piece, Pearl, Big Pearl, Nugget, and Big Nugget. I'm aching to find out if the Diantha gives out anything nice. I've only beaten her twice in the Chateau though and had no post-battle reward either time so far.
    I can reveal this. Diantha will give you a
        Spoiler:
    .
    Yes, really nice
    My dshini page:
    http://www.dshini.net/de/spage/851ea...1-a064185c8567
    Recently played Koihime Musou and it was kinda like..the best thing ever. So I really want the sequel. So if you are an adult and if like visual novels..if you can, please support the official translation group: http://forums.fuwanovel.org/index.ph...ment-and-news/

  18. #2618
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Just got a shiny trevenant 10 hours ago, thats 2 shinies in 1 day...
    3DS Friend Code: 3995-6528- 5451
    PM So I can add you

    3ds.pokemon-gl.com/user/T-119-8124-B/profile/

    Shinies:

  19. #2619

    Default

    Not sure if mentioned already within the 105 pages. But the IV Judge just told me that one of my pokemon's stat (Sp.Att) won't even leave a scratch on an opponent. I'm suspecting that it means it has a 0 IV in that particular stat? He also said another pokemon won't get anywhere fast with this low of a speed stat.

  20. #2620
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default Anyone think the new latias and latios mega evolutions look wierd?

    I think they do and they both look exactly the same but I still don't know if it's true rumor.
    Last edited by Rezalot; 3rd November 2013 at 4:38 AM.

  21. #2621

    Default

    It would be really really nice if there was also a list somewhere of pokémon confirmed NOT to have changed base stats, because with the list being so dynamic, it leaves me wondering what pokémon have the same stats, and which just haven't been fully tested yet


  22. #2622
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Bad Place.
    Posts
    1,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic The Hedgedawg View Post
    It would be really really nice if there was also a list somewhere of pokémon confirmed NOT to have changed base stats, because with the list being so dynamic, it leaves me wondering what pokémon have the same stats, and which just haven't been fully tested yet
    Well, it's far easier to just assume the ones that haven't been confirmed to have altered stats, don't have altered stats. And we can continue to think that until proven otherwise.
    PERFECTE MENOSVS • PERFECTE IMPERFECTVS
    I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.
    Want to battle? Feel free to PM me.
    FC: 1736 1029 6838
    Chilling in the City of Fear

  23. #2623
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Does anyone here know of a site where I can hear the new cries of the older pokémon?
    My "Definitive" Party for the Ages (For now):


    And their Mega-Evolutions:


    Also... My theory of a way to credit MissingNo. as official...

  24. #2624
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MuhFugginMoose View Post
    Well, it's far easier to just assume the ones that haven't been confirmed to have altered stats, don't have altered stats. And we can continue to think that until proven otherwise.
    Well all bank pokemon don't appear because we cannot get them yet.
    But yeah the one present in the games most likely don't change (well beautifly changed recently but we didn't notice cause nobody uses it)

  25. #2625
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Europe/Austria
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Are the exact figures for encountering Shiny Pokemon in X/Y still unknown? I mean, consecutive fishing appears to be the easiest way to obtain shinies and Shiny Chaining is not too different from D/P/Pt, but still, I don't really know what to expect, as we still don't have the exact numbers ^^ I guess somebody needs to take a look at the game data.

Page 105 of 135 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •