Page 134 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135 LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 3358

Thread: Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Unless you're really concerned about PP, change it to one of the other moves; Leaf Blade is more powerful while also possessing an increased crit rate, while Horn Leech provides a more modest power boost, but with a 50% healing effect.

Aerial Ace is a fine coverage move.
    Thanks. I'll have pp ups by when he learns horn leech, so I'll go with that. 50%? That's fantastic. And aerial ace will help as everyone seems to like lowering accuracy. Thanks, I've got a moveset.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My drilbur in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Sorry to get off topic, but I have a couple of questions...or rather some discoveries.

I met a passerby who wanted to trade with me. We go in and he shows me a shiny Jirachi. Yes, it was indeed a shiny Jirachi in Pokemon X or Y and it was in front of me, level 100 in a regular poke ball. I know what the difference is between a shiny Jirachi and a regular Jirachi because I have seen one way back in Emerald. My question is: How? I thought PokeBank blocked shiny Jirachi, even if it was legit. I looked at the Serebii Gen VI Pokedex, and I saw that there were the 3D shiny forms of Pokemon that are shiny locked (Meloetta, Zekrom, Reshiram, Keldo, etc....) I would like to know how they got it in the game. I assume it was a hack.

Also, why are people allowed to ask for Legendaries for junk pokemon, like a rattata? Does Nintendo not know how to do Internet Features properly?

Quote Originally Posted by GardyV View Post
    Sorry to get off topic, but I have a couple of questions...or rather some discoveries.

I met a passerby who wanted to trade with me. We go in and he shows me a shiny Jirachi. Yes, it was indeed a shiny Jirachi in Pokemon X or Y and it was in front of me, level 100 in a regular poke ball. I know what the difference is between a shiny Jirachi and a regular Jirachi because I have seen one way back in Emerald. My question is: How? I thought PokeBank blocked shiny Jirachi, even if it was legit. I looked at the Serebii Gen VI Pokedex, and I saw that there were the 3D shiny forms of Pokemon that are shiny locked (Meloetta, Zekrom, Reshiram, Keldo, etc....) I would like to know how they got it in the game. I assume it was a hack.

Also, why are people allowed to ask for Legendaries for junk pokemon, like a rattata? Does Nintendo not know how to do Internet Features properly?
    Most definitely a hacked Jirachi. While people can't send over a shiny Jirachi through Bank, people can apparently hack them directly into the game now, unfortunately.

Nobody here is from Nintendo or GF, so your second question is tough to thoroughly answer. The way I see it, it's not so much that Nintendo/GF don't know how to use the features properly, but people are stupid with offers like that no matter what. It might be too restricting and arbitrary if they limited what you can put up and ask for a certain Pokemon, so it's probably easier to just not restrict them at all. Why they do it this way, I wouldn't know, but those are my thoughts on it.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

The shiny Jirachi is most definitely a hack. Pokebank won't let shiny Jirachi through.

As for the trade issues, join the club. While the button "No special pokemon" makes it slightly more tolerable, as does the option "Pokémon you have", it wouldn't make sense for GF to try to restrict these things, because there could be somebody that would trade away Zekrom for a Rattata. One man's trash is another man's treasure. But unless you are one of those people, its frustrating, but it is there so...

Also, today I saw ANOTHER hack online.

I saw a lot of passerby's asking for Dianice recently, and I thought "Wow, these people sure are retarded. Diancie has not been released! Surely no one would have one!"

Lo' and behold, I go check my Poke Amie and see Diancie's sprite eating my poke puff. I clicked it and it said it belonged to a guy named "Romaine". HOW are people doing this?! It is really pissing me off.

Also, today I saw ANOTHER hack online.

I saw a lot of passerby's asking for Dianice recently, and I thought "Wow, these people sure are retarded. Diancie has not been released! Surely no one would have one!"

Lo' and behold, I go check my Poke Amie and see Diancie's sprite eating my poke puff. I clicked it and it said it belonged to a guy named "Romaine". HOW are people doing this?! It is really pissing me off.
    There is a cheating device out for the 3DS.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    There is a cheating device out for the 3DS.
    I was under the impression that there was none out there, or rather, none that worked on 3DS games.

I was under the impression that there was none out there, or rather, none that worked on 3DS games.
    There was one released for the 3DS recently. Apparently it's able to generate items, unobtainable event Pokémon and turn existing Pokémon shiny.

Remember when we all rejoiced about how the 3DS was "unhackable" and were extremely confident that Bank would keep all the hacked stuff from previous Gens from getting in?

Good times.

Yeah...now I am suspicious of some of the good pokes I receive Through Wonder Trade...
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

i found out once you beaten zygrade he can return back to the cave for you to battle him again

Yes, we knew that. Someone also told you that when you "discovered" this in the help thread as well.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Milennin View Post
    There was one released for the 3DS recently. Apparently it's able to generate items, unobtainable event Pokémon and turn existing Pokémon shiny.
    The codes that enabled people to get certain event Pokemon and items have apparently been removed from the device, which is good, however people that already had the Pokemon and items before they were removed will still have them.
    Last edited by Jirachi9; 18th March 2014 at 12:12 PM.
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

The codes being removed is meaningless; people can rewrite them or find them online. It'll slow some people down, but the device still lets people hack into their game, and people enterprising enough to use the device are likely enterprising enough to insert the codes back onto it.

It's hilarious how the progress in hacking the 3DS or its game did not really advance at all until X/Y are released.

It's almost as if all those more competent hackers only care about Pokemon, and are too lazy to do anything before X/Y are released.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Hey, I have a theory.... Since Diancie is a mutation of Carbink, I wonder if this will be the same situation as Manaphy and Phione. After all, look at the similarities, Diancie AND Manaphy are both NOT legendary but Mythical. They also are based heavily on their non-legendary, non-GENDERED counterparts.
    NOSTALGA HYPE!

No, Diancie and Manaphy are both Legendaries, unequivocally and unarguably. "Mythical" is one of those words they assign to critters that sometimes means something superficially but ebbs and flows as far as concrete designations go.

The link between Diancie and Carbink is probably cosmetic/flavor text at most (like Shellder/Slowbro) but has been discussed to utter death at any rate and there's just nothing more worthwhile to be said until we actually have the critter in hand.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Yes a device has been released and for the "Stupid" trades requests, I used to use them for restarting my pokemon games when I only had one ds. Mostly my shinies and all.
    A proud father of three boys who all enjoy pokemon.
    Daddy 1306-7055-3939
    Normal AipombLoudredEevee
    Breed and Train Competition Pokemon, but don't really battle, unless requested.
    Looking for 3/4 iv ditto.
    Am able to breed all pokemon without Ha. Do custom orders and give me time.

Quote Originally Posted by Milennin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ze DreamGirl View Post
    Yeah...now I am suspicious of some of the good pokes I receive Through Wonder Trade...
    But, any hacked mon wouldn't have the pentagon. (Unless it's from 4th-3rd gen but bank won't let "most" hacks through) The only hacked mon I wonder if it would have the pentagon are shiny mons, does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Remember when we all rejoiced about how the 3DS was "unhackable" and were extremely confident that Bank would keep all the hacked stuff from previous Gens from getting in?

Good times.
    Oh I was happy that most hacks we didn't have to worry about but, I knew it wouldn't last long. (Really surprised it lasted THIS long) That is because one of the most commonly known and most basic knowledge/rule of hacking (regarding anything) is that there is always a back door, a way to hack basically. In short, no device is safe from hacking, just would take longer to hack depending on the prog'(s) and the skill of the hacker and so on.
    FC: 4682-9633-0205 FS Electric & Pokémon are: Emolga, Helioptile & Galvantula
    Mm'd a female 4IV Shiny (was hopefully for a male 5IV one) at 159th egg/160 eggs Mm'd a shiny at 183rd egg/185 eggs
    No promo atm. Keep an eye on my shop/sig for the next one.

I think I found another egg move for Litleo,

I got a level one Litleo in wonder Trade and one of it move Fire Fang, and according to site, Litleo isn't suppose to learn that move to level 23.

I will test is out when I get chanceafter I finished breed my current pokemon for perfect IV.
    My friend Code (my friend safari have Beautifly and Ledyba, Pinsir):
    3496-9833-7175
    everyone can added me if they want, if you do add me send me a pm and I will added you.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaLuxray View Post
    I think I found another egg move for Litleo,

I got a level one Litleo in wonder Trade and one of it move Fire Fang, and according to site, Litleo isn't suppose to learn that move to level 23.

I will test is out when I get chanceafter I finished breed my current pokemon for perfect IV.
    Pokemon can inherit level-up moves from the parents, this has always been the case.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I'm not sure if you know, but if you transfer Beauty Feebas from d/p he will evolve after lvl up in X/Y.

Quote Originally Posted by Ad-M View Post
    I'm not sure if you know, but if you transfer Beauty Feebas from d/p he will evolve after lvl up in X/Y.
    Hoenn confirmed.

~A new adventure is just about to begin.
    Pokemon Crossroads Forum
    3DS / Pokemon X Friend Code: 0903 2751 0161
    Consecutive Fishing Shiny Guide | [T]eam [P]aragon

Sooooooooooo... Fancy Pattern Vivillion has Hold Hands as a move. According to in-game description: "Two pokemon hold hands. It makes them happy." or something along the line. Those that mean that the move boost happiness in a double battle?! That's kinda... OP. The downside is that you need to be in a double battle though...

As for the hacks, I don't battle random strangers so I can't say but I've heard tales. However the cart that's being talked about as a huge limitation: 3DS must be between version 4.1 and 4.5. Those aren't easy to come by. I suppose that if you buy a v1 3DS and update it, you'll jump to v8 (was released today btw) in one go. So, those 3DS must have been upgraded to those versions at the times where it was the current versions. Those 3DS will probably be sold at a hefty price. As far as I know, there are no workaround to downgrade the firmware. Having said that, those hacks will be few and far between. Personally, I will and you should always try to trade with people on forums. Here and PMC, should be the safest place on the net as offenders would be banned unless both parties agrees on the hack pokemon trade.

Obviously, when I'm talking about those hack carts, I'm not giving the name they have or link to them. For obvious reasons.
    3DS FC: 3737-9574-7778
    FS type: Normal
    FS Pokemons: Lillipup, Loudred & Chansey.

I'm looking for select Pokemon Safaris. Ask me in a PM before adding me by telling me your type and pokemons. The requirement to my Chansey is, to have ONE pokemon I'm interested in in your Safari!

and were extremely confident that Bank would keep all the hacked stuff from previous Gens from getting in?
    Who on earth was ever confident in that? lol...

But, any hacked mon wouldn't have the pentagon. (Unless it's from 4th-3rd gen but bank won't let "most" hacks through) The only hacked mon I wonder if it would have the pentagon are shiny mons, does anyone know?
    The error that some hacked 'mons had the pentagon was a botch on Nintendo's part with the early days of PokeBank (a real shocker, huh?). It isn't possible now.

No, you just need a less than 4.5 3DS and a game that has 4.5 built-in, I think Luigi's Mansion does. Upgrade via cart, not Wi-Fi.
    Even considering all of this... there's nothing you can do with hacks for the time being and 3DS flash carts in general (there's more than one that can play X/Y) are actually at a disadvantage for hacking/cheating, because PowerSaves doesn't even work on it.

PowerSaves has very few useful codes other than 999 of [x] items or something.

Page 134 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135 LastLast