Page 101 of 135 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 3359

Thread: Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MuhFugginMoose View Post
    There is nothing in Goomys Egg group that can learn Acid Armor.
    Shellos has gained Acid Armor as an egg move.

Grimer -> Shellos -> Skrelp -> Goomy

For reference, here is the current list of old Pokemon with currently discovered new egg moves.

Spoiler:- Egg Moves:

Protect the King

Quote Originally Posted by Roughneck JB View Post
    I'm struggling to contemplate how Egg Moves work this Gen.

Hoping to pass on Defog, I bred a Male Swanna with a Female Fletchling. The babies hatched with Roost, which both parents knew.
    I then deleted Roost from the mother, and the next litter not only didn't have Defog, but didn't have Roost!

The same thing happened when I tried using an Ariados to pass sticky Web to a Surskit, who LEARNS IT NATURALLY!

Can someone explain what the Distortion World is going on here?!
    I had absolutely no trouble passing destiny bond to a banette.
    Maybe defog is not a egg move.
    If surskit learns sticky web naturally, then both parents should have it in order to have it to pass it.

Quote Originally Posted by slowkingsley View Post
    Honedge -
    Actually it just repeats Metal Sound and Shadow Sneak(found on Smogon thread for Aegislash). I think Chespin also gets Rollout through breeding again, but you might need to check that.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Smog on claimed pang orzo got blaze kick via breeding, my blaziken failed to pass down any moves.

Quote Originally Posted by GDK View Post
    I had absolutely no trouble passing destiny bond to a banette.
    Maybe defog is not a egg move.
    If surskit learns sticky web naturally, then both parents should have it in order to have it to pass it.
    I figured Defog wouldn't be an Egg Move, but when Roost wasn't passed down by the father, that's when I started worrying...
    The fact that both parents need to know a level up move, though... It makes no sense...
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 3738-0826-8883. In-Game Name: JB, Mii Name: Horus

My Gen VI Trade Shop, JB's Tenacious Depot

Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
    Smog on claimed pang orzo got blaze kick via breeding, my blaziken failed to pass down any moves.
    Actually they didn't(or if they did, the post was deleted). There was an ongoing rumor, but that was disproven.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Can all of the previous gen fossils be found in the Glittering Cave? I'm at 7 (I'm pretty sure there are 11 total) and wondering if I should keep wasting my time in here.
    Pokémon X: 1693-0973-8659
    Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen

Pokémon Black 2:

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveon1316 View Post
    Can all of the previous gen fossils be found in the Glittering Cave? I'm at 7 (I'm pretty sure there are 11 total) and wondering if I should keep wasting my time in here.
    gen 3's are in X and gen 1's are in Y.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveon1316 View Post
    Root and Claw Fossils are exclusive to X, and Helix and Dome Fossils are exclusive to Y, meaning that you're missing 1 (since you can only choose one between Jaw and Sail Fossil).

Quote Originally Posted by slowkingsley View Post
    Shellos has gained Acid Armor as an egg move.

Grimer -> Shellos -> Skrelp -> Goomy

For reference, here is the current list of old Pokemon with currently discovered new egg moves.

Spoiler:- Egg Moves:
    What's Eerie Impulse?

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    What's Eerie Impulse?
    It sharply lowers the Special Attack of the opponent.

What's Eerie Impulse?
    An Electric Type Move that causes the Target's Sp. Attack to harshly lower.

http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-xy/eerieimpulse.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Root and Claw Fossils are exclusive to X, and Helix and Dome Fossils are exclusive to Y, meaning that you're missing 1 (since you can only choose one between Jaw and Sail Fossil).
    I probably should have said 8. 7 different fossils in my bag and a Tyrantrum in my Box. So no Helix and Dome in X and I was forgetting that Gen II didn't have any new fossils. Looks like I'll have to start up that Y file before long, seeing as I've done almost everything I can conceivably do in X.

Pokémon Black 2:

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    It sharply lowers the Special Attack of the opponent.
    Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    An Electric Type Move that causes the Target's Sp. Attack to harshly lower.

http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-xy/eerieimpulse.shtml
    Oh, right; thought it might have been the Japanese name for Dark Pulse.
    Thanks.

I found a Lapras holding Mystic Water. How should I contact Serebii about this?
    Looking for these female Pokemon with their Hidden Abilities. I have dozens of DWFs on offer. PM me if you want to trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Bundalings View Post
    I found a Lapras holding Mystic Water. How should I contact Serebii about this?
    Private messaging would be the best option.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAllyKat View Post
    Anyone else notice that the encounter rate of the Friend Safari goes:
    Slot 1: Common
    Slot 2: Uncommon
    Slot 3: Rare
    ??

Does anyone know the encounter rates? Cause it seems to take me forever to get Slot 3's to appear.
    Because we can't datamine, we don't know the actual rates and I don't think the guides mention the rarities. Also, be careful, if your friend hasn't beaten the Elite Four, Slot 3 just won't appear.

For the super singles challenge in the battle maison battles 1-10 give 2 BP and then it simply increases by 1 point for every ten battles (41-49 gives 6 bp) and the leader gives 50. Also nurse joy has different dialog if you have a gold trainer card

trickortreat.jpg
    I would like to first ask to confirm if this photo is a photoshop or actual in-game event related to Halloween? (There are a handful of spooky things in the game as it is.)

Second off, it appears that the Friend Safari rate is based upon the Slot of the Pokemon.

Is anyone else noticing this? If so, any idea of the actual percentages?

Finally, I have successfully bred Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, and Flare Blitz into Charmander.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Also, be careful, if your friend hasn't beaten the Elite Four, Slot 3 just won't appear.
    That explains a lot.
    My Friend Safari is FIRE!
    Larvesta
    Pansear
    Ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by TheAllyKat View Post
    trickortreat.jpg
    I would like to first ask to confirm if this photo is a photoshop or actual in-game event related to Halloween? (There are a handful of spooky things in the game as it is.)

Second off, it appears that the Friend Safari rate is based upon the Slot of the Pokemon.

Is anyone else noticing this? If so, any idea of the actual percentages?

Finally, I have successfully bred Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, and Flare Blitz into Charmander.

That explains a lot.
    That ghost picture is a move.

It's called Halloween in the Spanish version; not sure about English.

That ghost picture is a move.

It's called Halloween in the Spanish version; not sure about English.
    Trick-or-Treat in English.
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

I just caught a shiny Swirlix. It's yellow.
    3DS Friend Code: 5284-1656-1651

I see trees in the background of battles that I have on certain routes. can I interact with them to get berries? I remember reading something about it but can't find it and I don't know what moves affect the trees!

Guys, every time my starter (Delphox) (we're super close) k.o.'s a pokemon, "I" tell her "That's it! I knew you could do it"

Thought it was a nice detail to share with Serebii
    Pokemon X is AMAZING

Quote Originally Posted by Goten21 View Post
    Guys, every time my starter (Delphox) (we're super close) k.o.'s a pokemon, "I" tell her "That's it! I knew you could do it"

Thought it was a nice detail to share with Serebii
    This is a result of high affection in Pokémon-Amie. Your Pokémon will also sometimes read your mind and dodge a move or be so in sync with your thoughts that it lands a critical hit. These effects seem to be suspended in the Battle Maison and in competitive play.

Pokémon Black 2:

Hoopa, my friends:
    http://smealum.net/hoopa.png
    Credit to GBATemp
    Events:
    On a 3rd Gen Game (Temporarily Unavailable for Trade-Missing DS with a GBA Slot): Bonus Disk Jirachi, 10 ANIV Celebi, 10 ANIV Typhlosion, 10 ANIV Suicune, 10 ANIV Espeon, MYSTRY Mew, XD Lugia
    On a 4th Gen Game: ALAMOS Darkrai, Japanese Member Card Darkrai, Zoroark Movie Scizor, 11219 Mew, NZ Jirachi, Japanese Regigagas to activate the event
    On a 5th Gen Game: GAMESTOP Suicune, May 2012 Darkrai x 3, June 2012 Victini x 2, Spring 2012 Reshiram, Spring 2012 Zekrom, 2012 Arceus, Liberty Island Victini

Page 101 of 135 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast