Page 102 of 135 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 3356

Thread: Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

So, has anyone figured how to change the form of Deerling/Sawsbuck? Or if it's even possible in these games? I've personally tested location and weather, and they didn't work. It's November 1st here now, so I figured I'd see if the change of month would have an effect, but no luck. So maybe the only way to get different forms is to trade them via Pokémon Bank then, as B/W/B2/W2 are the only games with seasons, and then they'll just stick with the form permanently in X/Y... unless someone has found another way.

EDIT: Post above, is that legit?
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

Quote Originally Posted by Munchy View Post
    So, has anyone figured how to change the form of Deerling/Sawsbuck? Or if it's even possible in these games? I've personally tested location and weather, and they didn't work. It's November 1st here now, so I figured I'd see if the change of month would have an effect, but no luck. So maybe the only way to get different forms is to trade them via Pokémon Bank then, as B/W/B2/W2 are the only games with seasons, and then they'll just stick with the form permanently in X/Y... unless someone has found another way.

EDIT: Post above, is that legit?
    Yup, someone's been messing with the ram. Says 722 just produced an egg. Already showed Mew, then showed this.
    EDIT:
    Volcanion: http://smealum.net/volcanion.png
    Events:
    On a 3rd Gen Game (Temporarily Unavailable for Trade-Missing DS with a GBA Slot): Bonus Disk Jirachi, 10 ANIV Celebi, 10 ANIV Typhlosion, 10 ANIV Suicune, 10 ANIV Espeon, MYSTRY Mew, XD Lugia
    On a 4th Gen Game: ALAMOS Darkrai, Japanese Member Card Darkrai, Zoroark Movie Scizor, 11219 Mew, NZ Jirachi, Japanese Regigagas to activate the event
    On a 5th Gen Game: GAMESTOP Suicune, May 2012 Darkrai x 3, June 2012 Victini x 2, Spring 2012 Reshiram, Spring 2012 Zekrom, 2012 Arceus, Liberty Island Victini

Quote Originally Posted by 42 View Post
    Yup, someone's been messing with the ram. Says 722 just produced an egg. Already showed Mew, then showed this.
    EDIT:
    Volcanion: http://smealum.net/volcanion.png
    Woah, that sure is interesting. Here's waiting for Diancie...
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 31st October 2013 at 10:37 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

And finally Diancie: http://smealum.net/diancie.png
    Hopefully he figures out how to do Megas now, since I think I got a good guess as to who's getting the next ones...
    Events:
    On a 3rd Gen Game (Temporarily Unavailable for Trade-Missing DS with a GBA Slot): Bonus Disk Jirachi, 10 ANIV Celebi, 10 ANIV Typhlosion, 10 ANIV Suicune, 10 ANIV Espeon, MYSTRY Mew, XD Lugia
    On a 4th Gen Game: ALAMOS Darkrai, Japanese Member Card Darkrai, Zoroark Movie Scizor, 11219 Mew, NZ Jirachi, Japanese Regigagas to activate the event
    On a 5th Gen Game: GAMESTOP Suicune, May 2012 Darkrai x 3, June 2012 Victini x 2, Spring 2012 Reshiram, Spring 2012 Zekrom, 2012 Arceus, Liberty Island Victini

Any Pokedex entries on the three?
    3DS Friend Code: 5284-1656-1651

Quote Originally Posted by Caleb_W View Post
    Any Pokedex entries on the three?
    None yet, unfortunately.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

I really like Diancie. It looks like Kirlia stuck on to a Carbink. Hoopa is pretty cool looking too, but Volcanion looks kind of weird. I'm not a fan of the ring thing.

Patiently waiting for them to find Sceptilite.
    Last edited by Valoo.; 1st November 2013 at 12:10 AM.

So, should we expect this guy to find Megas, too? If so, I am excited~
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    So, should we expect this guy to find Megas, too? If so, I am excited~
    He said he could, but he only tested it with Charizard X (just to be sure he could do it) so far. Right now he's caught up early in the game and needs to get to a Pokemon Center before he can do anything more.
    Events:

anything else need found? missed trainers, items, moves, etc.? Got Pokemon Y for a halloween treat.

wait, how are people extracting data from XY and finding information?
    Last edited by A_Merry_Snowrunt; 31st October 2013 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by A_Merry_Snowrunt View Post
    anything else need found? missed trainers, items, moves, etc.? Got Pokemon Y for a halloween treat.

wait, how are people extracting data from XY and finding information?
    Manually. Trial and error, observation.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

What is that purple ghost that they showed on the Main page today that appeared behind Flabébé? I have never seen that before.

Quote Originally Posted by Gearwing View Post
    What is that purple ghost that they showed on the Main page today that appeared behind Flabébé? I have never seen that before.
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Trick_or_Treat

The 6 best pokemon of all time. If you disagree you can and will be factually disproven

Default Couriway City, Sycamore's Treasure?

Quote Originally Posted by Azurewing View Post
    i just found sycamore's treasure, its in a bench up the stairs next to the couriway center
    Hi all. Have been searching to find this Treasure, haven't found it and can't find it in the forum -- unless it's that note on the bench from Sycamore to "future Sycamore"... any help? Thanks.

Cara aka Ryoverde

do you think the guy would be able to find the shinies for the trio?
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4484 - 8203 - 5660
    need more friends on friend safari lol, pm me if you add me & I'll add you back.

Type: FAIRY
    Pokemon: Spritzee, Dedenne and Clefairy

Quote Originally Posted by ryoverde View Post
    Hi all. Have been searching to find this Treasure, haven't found it and can't find it in the forum -- unless it's that note on the bench from Sycamore to "future Sycamore"... any help? Thanks.

Cara aka Ryoverde
    That's the "treasure".
    PERFECTE MENOSVS • PERFECTE IMPERFECTVS
    I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.
    Want to battle? Feel free to PM me.
    FC: 1736 1029 6838
    Chilling in the City of Fear

With the sudden visual discovery of the 3 hidden legendaries, I have decided to make an account. I've been using Serebii's site for year, but never really got to making a forum account. Hi guys. Can't wait to see what else this guy finds. *fingers crossed for MEGAlvantula*...

As a directional finger pointing to a rookie on this forum board, (not to vBulletin though) is there a page where i Can learn how to add the .gif's to my signature? The only other forum that I ever really took part in (Epic Games Forum) didn't allow them. Thanks!

What excites me the most about them is they don't really look like they'd have a connexion with the Ancient Souvenir... So that item could possibly represent another Pokémon?

The Strange Souvenir specifically says it depicts a Pokémon not from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova or Kalos.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I think a post about what I'm going to say was mentioned in the previous pages but:

In Wonder Trade, I received a Pumpkaboo that evolved into Gourgeist and it learned Explosion while wanting to know Phantom Force. I taught it the move and when I booted up the PC, both Explosion and Phantom Force aren't present in its moveset. Is this some bug that has been known for a bit?

now we got mega latios latas now hmm interesting

with the 3 new legends they all look mean...maybe valcanoe one goes to that small plaza where those people talk about a pokemon showing up

anyways hope we get more info soon and hope these events will be equal like mysteries gift/ wifi at home

Quote Originally Posted by sheld999 View Post
    now we got mega latios latas now hmm interesting

with the 3 new legends they all look mean...maybe valcanoe one goes to that small plaza where those people talk about a pokemon showing up

anyways hope we get more info soon and hope these events will be equal like mysteries gift/ wifi at home
    What small plaza?
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    What small plaza?
    I think Jaune Plaza someone mentions a pokemon there

Though for whatever reason, they mention a Lava Dome Pokemon, which is what Heatran is.

...Maybe they're planning on releasing a mega form for Heatran if it's really going to available as an event?

Page 102 of 135 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast