Page 104 of 135 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 3356

Thread: Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GDK View Post
    This thread is kinda about discovery as a whole, so yeah egg moves can be told in here (there is a list though a few page ago).
    yeah, but it's easy to loose them in here. I was kind of hoping for an egg move specific thread given the fact that there are going to be a lot of them. I guess I'll have to start my own research.
    Friend Code: 3909-7680-7010
    My Type: Flying(Farfetch'd, Woobat, and Rufflet)

Spoiler:- My Breeding Projects/Breeder Trades:

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmoa View Post
    yeah, but it's easy to loose them in here. I was kind of hoping for an egg move specific thread given the fact that there are going to be a lot of them. I guess I'll have to start my own research.
    Smogon's research forum is putting Egg moves into the relevant thread for each line of Pokemon.

How did we not see this? No wonder why magic was in the air when we first entered the forest.

Santalune Forest, has the same map layout of Viridian Forest.

http://archive.foolz.us/vp/thread/15475193/

And the Elite 4 and just east of Santalune City whereas it's west of Viridian!

I'm not too sure how reliable this is, but there have been reports on tumblr of people getting Mystery Eggs from Wonder Trade. http://name-rater.tumblr.com/post/65...er-trade-users

The egg would randomly show up in your PC after Wonder Trade and it could spread and multiply itself and infect pokemon sharing the same box. From the video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjsySmLeBS0, the egg was said to be received on 0/0/2000 (impossible) and was from the "Mystery Zone" and is said to "Hatch soon". DO NOT HATCH THE EGG. Quarantining the box is the only option and to keep it far away from your pokemon.
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

just where are people getting the mystery eggs from? Wonder Trade? why are people trying to bug the game so much? Generation VI is great and all, but don't you think they sort of rushed?

Quote Originally Posted by KumaPanda View Post
    I'm not too sure how reliable this is, but there have been reports on tumblr of people getting Mystery Eggs from Wonder Trade. http://name-rater.tumblr.com/post/65...er-trade-users

The egg would randomly show up in your PC after Wonder Trade and it could spread and multiply itself and infect pokemon sharing the same box. From the video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjsySmLeBS0, the egg was said to be received on 0/0/2000 (impossible) and was from the "Mystery Zone" and is said to "Hatch soon". DO NOT HATCH THE EGG. Quarantining the box is the only option and to keep it far away from your pokemon.
    WHAT!? how am i supposed to get rid of my non-shiny Torchic i have been breeding now? and no, i haven't get much luck getting shiny Torchic yet...

anyway does this "Mystery Egg" spread to other boxes? and how fast does it multiplies? just wondering in case if i happen to get one

Edit: i forgot add another question: does it affect other games if your pokemon game is downloaded?

Edit 2: another question, is there any known way to get rid of the Mystery Egg? or nothing yet?
    Last edited by AshenWolf; 2nd November 2013 at 2:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AshenWolf View Post
    WHAT!? how am i supposed to get rid of my non-shiny Torchic i have been breeding now? and no, i haven't get much luck getting shiny Torchic yet...

anyway does this "Mystery Egg" spread to other boxes? and how fast does it multiplies? just wondering in case if i happen to get one

Edit: i forgot add another question: does it affect other games if your pokemon game is downloaded?

Edit 2: another question, is there any known way to get rid of the Mystery Egg? or nothing yet?
    Ok, I misworded it. Go to the tumblr link, it explains it, but I'll answer for you. The egg can be quarantine in a box, but if there are other pokemon in that particular box, it has the chance of turning into a Mystery Egg. It's like Bad Egg from the older games, you can't get rid of it. Because it's an egg, you can't release it and you shouldn't hatch it. This news was recent for me, I just found out when I got home, not much is known about it as far as I know. I have no idea how quickly it multiplies. I know in my experience of having a Bad Egg (from Firered), the multiplying is pretty fast. Just don't place it in your party. Put it in a separate box from everything else and you should be fine, although knowing that the egg exists in your game is creepy enough.
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

Just caught a shiny Minccino in friend safari. Maybe the odds have gone up.
    3DS Friend Code: 3995-6528- 5451 (Friend Safari, NORMAL TYPE, Dunsparce, Loudred, Ditto)
    PM So I can add you

3ds.pokemon-gl.com/user/T-119-8124-B/profile/

Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    ...Has anyone else received a job below their pay grade in the Hotel Richissime?

I got a Lv. 2 bed-making job that paid out 50,000, despite being at the max pay grade.
    I have. It was also bed-making. Niether of the other jobs has gone lower for me.
    Pokémon X: 1693-0973-8659
    Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen

Pokémon Black 2:

Quote Originally Posted by A_Merry_Snowrunt View Post
    How did we not see this? No wonder why magic was in the air when we first entered the forest.

Santalune Forest, has the same map layout of Viridian Forest.

http://archive.foolz.us/vp/thread/15475193/

And the Elite 4 and just east of Santalune City whereas it's west of Viridian!
    You think that's a strong resemblance (yes, the forests have the same layout, but I'm talking overall map similarities)?

Look at the path from Lumiose running to the west. Day care centre with breeders, etc, followed by cave that can't be passed through straight away (Connecting Cave to Cyllage City) because a stone is blocking passage. To the north of Lumiose, there's the desert-like area (Route 13). Lumiose itself is the location of the Electric gym. In Cyllage City, which is just beyond the cave to the west, you find the Rock gym. To the nort-east you'll find locations centred around ghosts, while far to the east you'll find the Psychic gym. The special post-E4 location is found to the south-east.

The resemblance to Hoenn is actually remarkable. Just keep in mind that the literal map layout isn't quite as exact as the feel of it when you're in the game - when you travel Route 13, you travel "north to south", despite the fact that the map shows it running more west-to-east than north-to-south.

Quote Originally Posted by Aielyn View Post
    You think that's a strong resemblance (yes, the forests have the same layout, but I'm talking overall map similarities)?

Look at the path from Lumiose running to the west. Day care centre with breeders, etc, followed by cave that can't be passed through straight away (Connecting Cave to Cyllage City) because a stone is blocking passage. To the north of Lumiose, there's the desert-like area (Route 13). Lumiose itself is the location of the Electric gym. In Cyllage City, which is just beyond the cave to the west, you find the Rock gym. To the nort-east you'll find locations centred around ghosts, while far to the east you'll find the Psychic gym. The special post-E4 location is found to the south-east.

The resemblance to Hoenn is actually remarkable. Just keep in mind that the literal map layout isn't quite as exact as the feel of it when you're in the game - when you travel Route 13, you travel "north to south", despite the fact that the map shows it running more west-to-east than north-to-south.
    Wow, I never saw that. You sir have a good eye :{)
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Ask.fm/DeviantArt

So...the region's Pokémon Professor lets you choose between Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle, you go through a forest with a Viridian layout where you might catch a Pikachu on rare occasion, the villain's base is hidden under a business and has lots of spinning and warp pads, you can catch Mewtwo in the post-game, and there are lots of youngsters expounding upon the values of shorts.

Which game did I just describe?
    Pokémon X: 1693-0973-8659
    Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen

Pokémon Black 2:

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveon1316 View Post
    So...the region's Pokémon Professor lets you choose between Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle, you go through a forest with a Viridian layout where you might catch a Pikachu on rare occasion, the villain's base is hidden under a business and has lots of spinning and warp pads, you can catch Mewtwo in the post-game, and there are lots of youngsters expounding upon the values of shorts.

I think Nintendo is doing this on purpose to cater to the older audience who grew up with Pokemon Red and Blue. I'm not too well knowledge about the demographics in Japan, but I noticed that little kids in United States don't really play with pokemon anymore. I mean, you still see some kids play it, but it didn't have the same level of influence or fame as it did over 15 years ago in the US. The pokemon toy section in toy stores seemed to have shrunk over the years. The references to Red and Blue is there to attract older gamers out of nostagia, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackwingMarauder View Post
    Wow, I never saw that. You sir have a good eye :{)
    Just for a bit of extra resemblance...

The cave that is initially blocked (Connecting Cave, Rusturf Tunnel) has Whismur in it. On the route with the Day Care Centre, you'll find Roselia, Volbeat, and Illumise. You find Trapinch in the desert-like area to the north, as well as Slugma (in Hoenn's case, in a fiery path to the side, but still). There's also an ice-based location right next to the city with the Psychic gym (in Kalos, it's a route. In Hoenn, it's a cave), and the city itself is also home to something closely associated with space. One could also draw parallels between the location and design of the Pokemon League in Kalos with the Sky Pillar in Hoenn, not to mention between the Sealed Chamber in Hoenn and the Chamber of Emptiness in Kalos, both curious locations that lack any pokemon. Trees are also a central focus in Fortree City and Laverre City, which are similarly placed.

A few of them are tenuous at best, but still.

Well this is mighty strange.

My Charizard just got swaggered, and thus it was confused. But when I mega evolved it, the confusion went away.

(Just so people don't get confused, i sent in my octillery, then swapped out to charizard. my opponent used swagger on my freshly swapped in charizard. I then mega evolved and used my now +2 attack strength to murder the opponent and hope i don't hit myself. No confusion message popped up.)
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And Sakurai's freedom has ended. Time for him to come back and be our slave to release extremely vague snapshots every five days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    "Stare into my eyes and be hypnotized by my cuteness!"

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveon1316 View Post

post game gold/silver
    you can call it anything you want, i still call it GOOd (get it, its a goodra joke)

current shinies in x/y (Flora), (Sonnet), (Ashen), (carbunkle)

Quote Originally Posted by Goodraman View Post
    post game gold/silver
    Mewtwo couldn't be caught in Gold/Silver, it required either an event or transfer from Gen I. You also don't get to choose between the Gen I starters in Gold/Silver.

Red/Blue, and i'm loving it.

FC: 1693-1789-9138
    Central Time

I seem to be experiencing something weird with O-Powers. Whenever I use Hatching Power Lv3 on myself, by brother seems to be getting it as well. He is playing in the same room as me, on my friend list and my favorites list, so I'm not sure if this is just a glitch I've encountered or a hidden effect for being connected to another person. Anyone else experienced this?
    3DS Friend Code: 2148-8196-1207

Friend Safari (Fighting):

I have every HA Pokemon except hawlucha.

30 shinies caught/hatched so far!!

You automatically activate the O-powers that are used by friends in local wireless range.

Does anybody know exactly what it means when the music changes during pokeradar chaining?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    Does anybody know exactly what it means when the music changes during pokeradar chaining?
    If you're referring to situations where you've defeated/caught a pokemon, and when it returns to the overworld, it goes back to the regular overworld music, then it means that it didn't generate any shaking grass, and thus your chain ended. This can happen if you're not surrounded by grass in all directions for at least one space (that is, if it's possible to move into a non-grass space with just one step, in any of the eight directions). The game generates, I believe, five shake spaces (was four in Gen IV, but I'm pretty sure I've seen five) within your field of view, with at least one being in a space adjacent to you. If the chosen spaces don't have grass, then they fail. If all five fail, the chain ends.

I don't want to go back several pages to see if anyone's answered this yet, but has anyone yet confirmed if Zygarde is shiny locked or not? And what about the "more tipping = more Shinies" suggestion? Anyone also found out if that's true or not? I might as well ask the leaker guy on Twitter if we don't get answers soon.

^the guy above me
    Nope. He/she means the Pokéradar music speeding up. Sometimes, the music ramps up. This already happened to me twice, but I didn't see my shiny patches in any of those. I also found out that if you choose to reset the chain (walking another 50 steps to reset your current chain because the one you had was horrible, NOT resetting the whole chain) while that sped up music is playing, it goes back to the normal Pokéradar music.

Btw, anyway to get anymore RageCandyBars? I only have one, and that's from a random Backpacker in one of the Hotels (I forget which. Probably Geosenge)
    Last edited by SazandoraIsAwesome; 2nd November 2013 at 11:14 AM.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

LIVE IN YUR WRLD. PLY IN URS.

So, I just managed to get really lucky while using the Pokeradar in the grass in Azure Bay, trying to chain for Exeggcute (it was the requested pokemon of the day). Really lucky. Got a shiny patch on the second pokemon of the chain (that is, I'd started the chain, defeated the first Exeggcute, and then got a shiny patch).

This allowed me to test something - the scientist that requests a pokemon chain doesn't even acknowledge that you've seen or caught a shiny while chaining... at least, not if the chain isn't a record for the day (I chained 9 earlier in the day, chained only 6 before it broke during this particular chain). I thought there was some chance that there'd be some extra mention if you did it. Still need to test it in the case where it's a record, though.

Of course, the real downside is that it turns out the Exeggcute is Impish... a completely useless nature for Exeggutor.

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    I don't want to go back several pages to see if anyone's answered this yet, but has anyone yet confirmed if Zygarde is shiny locked or not? And what about the "more tipping = more Shinies" suggestion? Anyone also found out if that's true or not? I might as well ask the leaker guy on Twitter if we don't get answers soon.
    Neither is confirmed. The former is still likely, and the latter is still unknown.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Page 104 of 135 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast