Page 106 of 135 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 3359

Thread: Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

has anyone found out more about that creepy Hex Maniac on the 2nd floor of some building in North Lumoise city?
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4484 - 8203 - 5660
    need more friends on friend safari lol, pm me if you add me & I'll add you back.

Type: FAIRY
    Pokemon: Spritzee, Dedenne and Clefairy

Quote Originally Posted by samuel6000 View Post
    has anyone found out more about that creepy Hex Maniac on the 2nd floor of some building in North Lumoise city?
    The ghost?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Just saw cobalion in the battle mason. Wierd, but cool

Officially claimed Dominic Santiego from the Gears of war series

Friend code:
    3ds: 2509 2089 0857

Black ice never dies. cut one head off, another two grow back. Just look in the miror and see that you will crumble before the might of Black ice.
    http://blackice.forumotion.com/

Visit the Black Ice youtube channel today and Subscribe!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVU...PN_n9LOvZtmhxQ

Seems like Eevee gets Play Rough from Breeding as an Egg Move. Leafeon, Flareon, and Curse Set Umbreon are going to love this.

Quote Originally Posted by L. Lawliet View Post
    Just saw cobalion in the battle mason. Wierd, but cool
    Yeah, pretty much anything found in the Subway can also be found in the Maison. If you've noticed, the Chatelaines all use trio legendaries for their Super Battle teams (which are all rather awful teams, to be honest). It's also through the Maison that we can confirm Cresselia is still pure Psychic and not Psychic/Fairy.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveon1316 View Post
    And in regards to tipping...I just got my third shiny. I didn't get any shines in the other games unitl gen 5 when I stacked Masuda Method with the Shiny Charm. I always tip max (usually 1,000, though I've also tipped 10,000 at all four restaurants in Lumisoe). Obviously nothing can be conclusively proven until someone can hack and understand the game mechanics or until GF confirms it, but it's a pretty sharp increase in luck if this is really just a coincidence. I got the first one before I even reached the E4. The second one was in a horde just the other day. (There seem to be lots of screencaps of shinies in hordes. Is the rate increased there or do you just have better odds by the numbers?) And the third was just five minutes ago. Two points is just a line, but three points seem to be forming a pattern.
    I've read on /vp/ that tipping only increases how stylish you are. I also heard using the cabs also increases your stylishness, but I'm not sure.

Also, not sure if it has been reported yet, but I heard if you get a taxi and doesn't have enough money to pay the ride, you'll have to battle the driver. No one posted a screenshot and I don't have the game, so I'm not sure if it is true or just some made up rumor.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by G-SANtos View Post
    I've read on /vp/ that tipping only increases how stylish you are. I also heard using the cabs also increases your stylishness, but I'm not sure.

Also, not sure if it has been reported yet, but I heard if you get a taxi and doesn't have enough money to pay the ride, you'll have to battle the driver. No one posted a screenshot and I don't have the game, so I'm not sure if it is true or just some made up rumor.
    the taxi driver battle was mentioned here before actually
    i dont feel like wasting all the money to test it out though

they use a krokork and they pay you more than what you would owe
    you can call it anything you want, i still call it GOOd (get it, its a goodra joke)

current shinies in x/y (Flora), (Sonnet), (Ashen), (carbunkle)

Quote Originally Posted by samuel6000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    The ghost?
    That thing! That thing is CREEPY. However, Gamefreak will hopefully probably leave it ambiguous, I don't think we'll have a repeat of Abra Girl ...
    font size one

Quote Originally Posted by G-SANtos View Post
    I can confirm this. The Driver uses a Punk Guy sprite, and talks about the fare being "His Life, Rent and Dinner."

EDIT: Pre-Battle Screenshot

548445_656212721079588_846637058_n.jpg
    Last edited by Roughneck JB; 3rd November 2013 at 7:53 PM.
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 3738-0826-8883. In-Game Name: JB, Mii Name: Horus

My Gen VI Trade Shop, JB's Tenacious Depot

Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    Seems like Eevee gets Play Rough from Breeding as an Egg Move. Leafeon, Flareon, and Curse Set Umbreon are going to love this.
    Where did you find this? I saw it on Sylveon's page this morning as an egg move, but one of my friends tested it (breeding Mawile w/ Play Rough and Eevee), and it's not being learned.

Has anyone else been able to confirm or disprove this? If it's wrong, it needs to be taken off of Sylveon's page.

Quote Originally Posted by xrick View Post
    Does anyone here know of a site where I can hear the new cries of the older pokémon?
    Sorry for bumping this, but is anyone capable of helping me here?
    I'm really curious about it...
    My "Definitive" Party for the Ages (For now):

And their Mega-Evolutions:

Also... My theory of a way to credit MissingNo. as official...

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but it appears tipping has an effect on the waiter at the 3 cafes in Kalos (located in Cyllage, Laverre and Anistar). It seems that if you tip enough, the waiter starts to tell you when there are no Pokemon in the cafe that you have not already seen. I don't know if this happened as a side effect of tipping, or something else. But, when I go to the cafes in Cyllage and Anistar, an exclamation point appears over the waiter's head and he tells me to check my Pokedex, because I've already seen every Pokemon in the cafe. This doesn't happen for me in Laverre city even though I have already seen all of the Pokemon in the cafe.

Quote Originally Posted by xrick View Post
    Sorry for bumping this, but is anyone capable of helping me here?
    I'm really curious about it...
    No, there isn't. Youtube is your best bet.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Just something small, probably already known, but I didn't see it mentioned. I finished making all the berry's mutations from the berry fields page. When you go in the house and talk to the scientist lady who rudely moved in there, she says that those are all the mutations. So I guess all mutations are known! (But for all we known she could be lying and is really there because she has a crush on that one dude)
    Pokemon X
    http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/user/M-322-0034-S/timeline
    3DS FC: 3239-2904-2693. Please PM me when you add me with yours. Normal: Minccino, Smeargle, Teddiursa

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    No, there isn't. Youtube is your best bet.
    Already tried, only found of all Gen6 Pokémon...
    My "Definitive" Party for the Ages (For now):

And their Mega-Evolutions:

Also... My theory of a way to credit MissingNo. as official...

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Yeah, pretty much anything found in the Subway can also be found in the Maison. If you've noticed, the Chatelaines all use trio legendaries for their Super Battle teams (which are all rather awful teams, to be honest). It's also through the Maison that we can confirm Cresselia is still pure Psychic and not Psychic/Fairy.
    it was my partner, oddly enough. also had a medicham.

Officially claimed Dominic Santiego from the Gears of war series

Friend code:
    3ds: 2509 2089 0857

Black ice never dies. cut one head off, another two grow back. Just look in the miror and see that you will crumble before the might of Black ice.
    http://blackice.forumotion.com/

Visit the Black Ice youtube channel today and Subscribe!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVU...PN_n9LOvZtmhxQ

Quote Originally Posted by L. Lawliet View Post
    it was my partner, oddly enough. also had a medicham.
    Wait, your AI partner used a Cobalion? Now that's news to me. Hm, looking at my list of friends, you're right. I see Suicune, Regirock, Tornadus (x2), Regice, Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, Landorus, and Raikou. Can't believe I didn't notice before. Still haven't seen a Heatran or Regigigas, though.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Quote Originally Posted by Wes1234 View Post
    Where did you find this? I saw it on Sylveon's page this morning as an egg move, but one of my friends tested it (breeding Mawile w/ Play Rough and Eevee), and it's not being learned.

Has anyone else been able to confirm or disprove this? If it's wrong, it needs to be taken off of Sylveon's page.
    Oh my apologies. Sylveon's is a work in progress from the Kanto list due to Eevee which includes my "to test" list (have it compile a dummy database and so I can see who learns by Level up and breeding). Probably shouldn't have appeared yet

Quote Originally Posted by bign0se View Post
    Just something small, probably already known, but I didn't see it mentioned. I finished making all the berry's mutations from the berry fields page. When you go in the house and talk to the scientist lady who rudely moved in there, she says that those are all the mutations. So I guess all mutations are known! (But for all we known she could be lying and is really there because she has a crush on that one dude)
    I saw that on gamefaqs.
    That means no custap and make me a sad man.

I discovered that Phanpy can inherit Play Rough as an egg move. I am doing a lot of testing with this move.

Anyone else notice the hidden inaccessible outdoor area of the victory road? When you are going through the first outdoor area, you can get a short glimpse of it running parallel with the trail. It's to the right behind the water fall. I ran through the caves for possible access points and noticed a few crumbled wall areas near the speculated points. Maybe this is an event area for a legendary? Or am I just really dumb and am seeing an area that you can access from somewhere else?
    My friend Code: 1263-6264-1319 (Kindly call me Corey!) Message me so that I can add you back!!!
    Friend Safari:
    :Psychic:- -

Quote Originally Posted by IceManC86 View Post
    Anyone else notice the hidden inaccessible outdoor area of the victory road? When you are going through the first outdoor area, you can get a short glimpse of it running parallel with the trail. It's to the right behind the water fall. I ran through the caves for possible access points and noticed a few crumbled wall areas near the speculated points. Maybe this is an event area for a legendary? Or am I just really dumb and am seeing an area that you can access from somewhere else?
    You can access that hidden path, actually. It leads into a very small dead end cave that has a Rare Candy inside it, and nothing else.

You have to walk and jump around in the cave right after that outdoor area to access it. Also, Rock Smash is required, to smash that one small rock blocking the short stair leading to the patch of land where the jumping stones are. From there you can just go right, and keep following the path until you find an exit to the hidden path.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by IceManC86 View Post
    you are not dumb, that place is hard to get to,

in the cave where there is a large quantity of ledges, you can double back around the veteran that leads to the exit and find it, there is not much there, a tm maybe.......i forget to be honest
    you can call it anything you want, i still call it GOOd (get it, its a goodra joke)

current shinies in x/y (Flora), (Sonnet), (Ashen), (carbunkle)

Play Rough is seeming like one of the only new attacking move that's getting much distribution as an egg move; known learners of it being Absol, Phanpy, Teddiursa, Poochyena, and Stunky.

Freeze Dry is also breedable onto a multitude of Ice types, but Lapras is the only one that can even make use of it, as all of the others are either physical attackers or too weak to be worth consideration.

Page 106 of 135 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast