Page 114 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 3359

Thread: Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Puma Italia View Post
    Has there been any more information on the two new Megas? (Latios/as) They both look so similar, which has me a little skeptical on whether they are real or not.
    The guy who managed to crack the game files and released all those "hidden treasures" backed off from more secret stuff most likely to avoid legal action from GF...
    It's too bad but I understand his caution on this case, given what happened in the games' pre-release.
    My "Definitive" Party for the Ages (For now):

And their Mega-Evolutions:

Also... My theory of a way to credit MissingNo. as official...

I only just now noticed that you can view a Pokemon's attack animations by tapping it on the Summary page.

Seems the vast majority of Pokemon only have two animations, some have three, while very few have four (The only ones I noticed being Hydreigon, Goodra, Garchomp, and Yveltal) or even just one animation.

I don't see how the Masuda method really changed since this pattern prevailed in IV and V generations.

8192/ # of other languages = new shiny denominator

Quote Originally Posted by bulbapedia
    An internal marker on each Pokémon identifies their "home location", 0x17. If the game recognizes the two Pokémon in the daycare as having different home locations, then when an Egg is generated, the game will attempt to generate a personality value that results in a Shiny Pokémon up to four extra times in Generation IV and five extra times in Generation V.[2] If the player has the Shiny Charm, the game will make two further attempts to generate a Shiny Pokémon, bringing the total chance up to 1/1024 or eight times more likely than normal.
    Not definitive proof, I know, but it makes me think of my idea.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Hey I usually come to serebii to look for trades or info but I think I found something, albeit small. Forgive me if this the wrong place to put this but I'm at the battle maison super doubles and the 50th battle boss used an entei with sacred fire. I looked to see if this was in the dex already or if it was in prior gens. If this was already known, or if I saw wrong, disregard this post.
    Last edited by Sandstormmaster; 9th November 2013 at 2:26 AM.

The pokemon are real, but theydonthave the mega symbol. So maybe that meams he wasnt able to generate latias/os mega AS megas in that regard because they are wild encounters or not, who knows but that is my thought, and heres hoping they get a different colour pallete for the 2 and not just a different head.

Are you 100% on an Entai with Sacred Fire? Ive never seen any pokemon able to learn Lugia and Ho-Oh's sig moves since they were first released, unlike things like Psycho Cut (Deoxys Sig Move) and Kyogre/Groudon abilities arent exclusive now either. As for Entai getting Sacred Fire if it IS true then being a physical move Entai os going to have a field day.
    3DS FC: 4682-9608-3748
    Water Safari with Bibaril, Gyarados and Frogadier
    If you add me pm me and ill add u as well

I saved the video and rewatched it to make sure. Someone in smogon reported the same thing. Must be a new level up move.

Supposedly, the Maison leader's Tornadus can also use Aeroblast for some reason.

It's gotten KO'd too quickly all of the instances I saw someone battle it to confirm that, though.

After beating the game I think AZ is really cool. I want an Event on him, that we will probably get for his Floette, and more backstory in the sequel.
    FRIEND CODE: Pokemon Y - 4399-0179-3036 (Willy)
    FRIEND SAFARI: ELECTRIC

Emolga - Helioptile - Manectric
    Bug Catcher Kreayshawn

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Supposedly, the Maison leader's Tornadus can also use Aeroblast for some reason.

It's gotten KO'd too quickly all of the instances I saw someone battle it to confirm that, though.
    Couldn't you take a Battle Video of the battle, then do a Mock Battle on the Vs. Recorder with a Focus Sash Imposter Ditto to check its moveset?

Or, if you don't have a Focus Sash, just let the Tornadus kill something, and switch Ditto in as if you were going to revenge kill it?

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Couldn't you take a Battle Video of the battle, then do a Mock Battle on the Vs. Recorder with a Focus Sash Imposter Ditto to check its moveset?

Or, if you don't have a Focus Sash, just let the Tornadus kill something, and switch Ditto in as if you were going to revenge kill it?
    It absolutely baffles me that people are not using the VS Recorder to record matches where seemingly strange things happen.
    The Mock Battle function is one of the best features added to it and it's like it's MADE for this come on now people

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post

Yeah, see, I was going to save the battle when I beat her but in my haste, I forgot to save it. I know it uses Wild Charge and Sky Drop for sure, so she's kind of a derp when it comes to movesets.

EDIT: Just realized I mixed up Thundurus and Tornadus. No idea how I messed that up.
    Last edited by Psynergy; 9th November 2013 at 5:30 PM.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

I did save the battle where entei used sacred fire on the vs. rec as proof. I have no idea on how to share it though. (I'm not good with any sort of tech)

Edit: I did a quick google search on how to upload a vid and here you go.

D3YG-WWWW-WWW2-LSQR

And yes I know I made a lot of mistakes in that battle.
    Last edited by Sandstormmaster; 9th November 2013 at 7:27 AM.

Am i just meant to copy paste that into my browser vid to watch it or wat?

No. It's a Vs. Recorder code.

http://www.serebii.net/xy/vsrecorder.shtml

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I guess you type it in the search feature in the vs. rec. Entei uses sacred fire at 4/7 I believe. I'm going to bed because I got work tomorrow. Hope I did my part.

Just to confirm on the Entei with Sacred Fire, I did a mock battle with the Super Doubles boss and recorded the items and moves with an Imposter Ditto and Frisk Noivern

Raikou - Air Balloon
    - Thunderbolt
    - Volt Switch
    - Shadow Ball
    - Protect

Latios - Lax Incense
    - Calm Mind
    - Luster Purge
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Recover

Entei - Life Orb
    - Stone Edge
    - Sacred Fire
    - Iron Head
    - Protect

Suicune - Lum Berry
    - Icy Wind
    - Surf
    - Blizzard
    - Protect
    Pokemon Y
    FC: 2680 - 9526 - 6350
    Friend safari Dragon: Druddigon, Fraxure, Noibat

I kind of wish Serebii could create a separate page for listing the new egg moves for each Pokemon in gen 6, because I have no clue which ones he's referring to in today's update.

Entei with Sacred Fire...I sincerely hope that's actually in his moveset now. All he gets without being the event shiny one is Fire Fang. Fire. Freaking. Fang. That's as bad as pre-Gen-6 Flareon!

Actually its worse because of his legendary status. I mean sure stomp was good, but u dont get stab from stomp. Maybe he gets flare blitz or heat crash this gen? Wat did the shiny dogs have? I missed the events to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tera6288 View Post
    Actually its worse because of his legendary status. I mean sure stomp was good, but u dont get stab from stomp. Maybe he gets flare blitz or heat crash this gen? Wat did the shiny dogs have? I missed the events to get them.
    Shiny event Entei had Flare Blitz and Crush Claw; Suicune had Air Slash and Sheer Cold; Raikou had Weather Ball and Aura Sphere.

Stomp sucks too lol. Base 60 power? That's as bad as Fire Fang! Entei has a pathetic movepool...

It's nice to see more official arts being revealed, even if in the Guidebook...
    But the file "guideart5" seems to be corrupted... (If it can't be posted here, I'll promptly remove it)
    My "Definitive" Party for the Ages (For now):

And their Mega-Evolutions:

Also... My theory of a way to credit MissingNo. as official...

Quote Originally Posted by xrick View Post
    I'm wondering why the guidebook would have Groudon, Phione, Zekrom, and Zygarde listed in a row, like that.

I do not know whether it can post here, but I found some other pictures.

http://imageshack.us/a/img802/6558/i6l4.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img163/4733/7a73.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img703/3888/5ut3.jpg

The dex number...... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Silverevilchao View Post
    Shiny event Entei had Flare Blitz and Crush Claw; Suicune had Air Slash and Sheer Cold; Raikou had Weather Ball and Aura Sphere.

Stomp sucks too lol. Base 60 power? That's as bad as Fire Fang! Entei has a pathetic movepool...
    Well, at least it gets boosted if the opponent uses Minimize, but Minimize is bad too, and has pathetic distribution, and Steamroller gets the same effect as Stomp but can actually use it better because Flinch and SE -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Aielyn View Post
    I'm wondering why the guidebook would have Groudon, Phione, Zekrom, and Zygarde listed in a row, like that.
    If I had to guess, that's the Battle Maison ban list

Page 114 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast