Page 125 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 3359

Thread: Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I'm guessing the pokedex guide that came out recently in Japan had them listed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Yep.

The guide was out in Japan December 6th. Serebii used it as reference to update the Egg Moves for the Pokemon.
    So obviously, the legendary moves were taken from that as well.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Daveo100; 13th December 2013 at 6:07 AM.
    I officially claim Feraligatr

I like that I can now drag Pokemon in my team to move them quickly instead of having to always manually choose the option to move them.

I miss the feature from Black 2 and White 2 where I can see in the Pokemon Zukan (Pokedex) the Pokemon residing in each area of the game.

I like and dislike that Pikachuu has its anime voice in the game. I love its voice, but now it makes it feel too separated from every other species in the game, who still have their by comparison primitive-sounding game cries.

One change I am really not liking much is when more than one Pokemon is used in a fight and the prior one levels up, and since it isn't currently on the field I don't get to see that level-up's specific stat boosts like I used to.
    "Even to your old age I will be the same, And even to your graying years I will bear you! I have done it, and I will carry you; and I will bear you and I will deliver you." - Isaiah 46:4

;700;

Quote Originally Posted by Jeikobu View Post
    I like that I can now drag Pokemon in my team to move them quickly instead of having to always manually choose the option to move them.
    You've been able to immediately drag with the touchscreen since D/P.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    You've been able to immediately drag with the touchscreen since D/P.
    Well, for your PC Pokemon, yeah. But with your team, they just had the Poke Balls on the bottom screen that instantly took you to that Pokemon's summary screen in D/P.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Seems that the evolution (time) of Espeon and Umbreon for X/Y is different from the past games.

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Pokemon - Omega Ruby (3DS XL) and Assassin's Creed - Rogue (X-Box 360 S)

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Haze SnS View Post
    Seems that the evolution (time) of Espeon and Umbreon for X/Y is different from the past games.
    Isn't it just Night and Day? I haven't done Umbreon yet, but I had no trouble with Espeon. The time on the clock might be slightly different (I think Gen 5 changed it with the seasons), but visibly dark out should be good enough for Umbreon.

Speaking of Eevee, I just caught a shiny in a Friend Safari. I don't see the image for it in the X/Y Dex yet. I'd love to help out, but I'm not sure how to go about it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    Pokémon X: 1693-0973-8659
    Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen

Pokémon Black 2:

I'm not sure if this has been noticed or posted by anyone else, but I've been catching Ditto's in the friend safari with the imposter ability (the hidden ability) when I haven't been online. This has only started since the 1.2 update. Possibly the mechanics of the friend safari zone changed so that the friend doesn't have to be online to get it's hidden ability in the update? I would be interested to know if anyone else has noticed this as well. I'm yet to test it on other pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by go_swampert View Post
    I'm not sure if this has been noticed or posted by anyone else, but I've been catching Ditto's in the friend safari with the imposter ability (the hidden ability) when I haven't been online. This has only started since the 1.2 update. Possibly the mechanics of the friend safari zone changed so that the friend doesn't have to be online to get it's hidden ability in the update? I would be interested to know if anyone else has noticed this as well. I'm yet to test it on other pokemon
    Nah, I'm pretty sure it has always been that they only need to come online once to find hidden ability Pokemon. I've found quite a few with their hidden abilities without them online, and that was before the most recent patch.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

I got something which need to be added to the pokémon amie decorations page. There is a decoration limit. You may put a maximum of 30 items into your Pokémon amie room.

~ | Latest shiny: Alpha Sapphire| ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 719/721 | ~

I'm 100% Sure I've found Helix Fossils on my Pokémon Y game in Glittering Cave, thus the info on the new page is not correct. I have encountered a Dome Fossil as well I believe, as I do have a Kabutops met at Ambrette town at lv. 20, and I haven't ever traded fossils with someone.

Quote Originally Posted by BorrelnootjeNL View Post
    I'm 100% Sure I've found Helix Fossils on my Pokémon Y game in Glittering Cave, thus the info on the new page is not correct. I have encountered a Dome Fossil as well I believe, as I do have a Kabutops met at Ambrette town at lv. 20, and I haven't ever traded fossils with someone.
    It seems that they're backwards on the new page. The Pokearth page for Glittering Cave has Dome and Helix in Y, and Root and Claw in X. This feels consistent with my memory with X - I'm pretty sure that I got Root and Claw fossils, and had to trade for Omanyte and Kabuto.

It would be wise to add on the new page (Rock Smash/Trash Cans) is that you can't exit and reenter to encounter more shaking bins in the Lost Hotel. I assume the same would stand for the Pokemon Village.
    Pokemon Y Information
    Friend Safari Trapinch, Camerupt, Diggersby

X/Y Shiny Count: 8
    Furfrou, Dedenne, Raichu, Skrelp x2, Dragalge, Gyarados & Politoed

Seems that Volt Tackle is missing from the X & Y Attackdex (Electric Attack page).

EDIT: Also, Volt Tackle is not seen in the X & Y Attackdex of Physical Attack page.
    Last edited by Flame Haze SnS; 21st December 2013 at 1:28 AM.

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Pokemon - Omega Ruby (3DS XL) and Assassin's Creed - Rogue (X-Box 360 S)

Have to say Pokemon X/Y looks great. Just curious though is the game good?. I've been looking forward to this game, but I don't have a 3DS, and I've heard some mixed opinions of it. Is it worth buying a 3DS for this game?. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Garchomp947 View Post
    Have to say Pokemon X/Y looks great. Just curious though is the game good?. I've been looking forward to this game, but I don't have a 3DS, and I've heard some mixed opinions of it. Is it worth buying a 3DS for this game?. Thanks
    well if i were in your case, why don't you try to play it. i'll tell you i really love the game be it graphics,artworks,etc.... 3ds i think will cost higher than the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Haze SnS View Post
    Seems that Volt Tackle is missing from the X & Y Attackdex (Electric Attack page).

EDIT: Also, Volt Tackle is not seen in the X & Y Attackdex of Physical Attack page.
    well i think the attackdex might be still incomplete as some still needs final confirmation, for volt tackle thinking its a special attack, well that's weird.
    Last edited by SerenaForTheWin; 22nd December 2013 at 1:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by raigeki333 View Post
    well i think the attackdex might be still incomplete as some still needs final confirmation, for volt tackle thinking its a special attack, well that's weird.
    I doubt more confirmation is needed.

Also, Volt Tackle has always been a physical attack ever since 4th Gen. It's a special move only in 3rd Gen.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

How did you download the software for the Pokemon Bank already?
    3DS FC: 1719-4338-7555
    Pokemon X Friend Safari: Fighting Type - Pancham, Mankey, Tyrogue

Quote Originally Posted by carmstrong View Post
    How did you download the software for the Pokemon Bank already?
    He has a Japanese 3DS pretty much..
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/351ipzt.png[/IMG]

You know, I'm pretty curious whether other countries outside Japan will be able to obtain a Happy Hour Inkay. With That stacked on top of Amulet Coin and O-Power that is some serious return cash.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    You know, I'm pretty curious whether other countries outside Japan will be able to obtain a Happy Hour Inkay. With That stacked on top of Amulet Coin and O-Power that is some serious return cash.
    The event is not needed, people are already trading around Smeargle that Sketched Happy Hour

I have one from the GTS.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    The event is not needed, people are already trading around Smeargle that Sketched Happy Hour

Even I have one
    Lol nope. I thought it would be locked or something on Inkay...for some strange reason. /cough.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Has anyone figured out how to transfer a pokemon box that isn't box 1 in PokeTransfer?
    3DS FC: 5327-2106-0213 (Slugma, Magmar, Braxien)
    ---
    Male Azumarill IVs: -----3 / 31 / 9 / 31 / 11 / 23
    Female Azumarill IVs: 31 / 0 - 1 / 31 / 8 / 4 / 5

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Player View Post
    Has anyone figured out how to transfer a pokemon box that isn't box 1 in PokeTransfer?
    You can't, which is why I said you can't

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    You can't, which is why I said you can't
    ...Wow. And I thought it was just me being a stupid.

Anyway, PokeBank and PokeTransfer are slow and inconvenient. I was going to get it since it was just $5, but there's no way I'm giving Game Freak money for something as shoddy as this. If they make a version 1.1 I'll reconsider, but I'm not spending money on them in their current forms.
    3DS FC: 5327-2106-0213 (Slugma, Magmar, Braxien)
    ---
    Male Azumarill IVs: -----3 / 31 / 9 / 31 / 11 / 23
    Female Azumarill IVs: 31 / 0 - 1 / 31 / 8 / 4 / 5

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Player View Post
    ...Wow. And I thought it was just me being a stupid.

Anyway, PokeBank and PokeTransfer are slow and inconvenient. I was going to get it since it was just $5, but there's no way I'm giving Game Freak money for something as shoddy as this. If they make a version 1.1 I'll reconsider, but I'm not spending money on them in their current forms.
    You do realize the servers are flooded with people downloading at the moment? It's understandable why the service would be slow. In fact, this happened with XY when they were released on the eShop.

Page 125 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129 ... LastLast