Page 132 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135 LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 3354

Thread: Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

is it true move tutor moves can be bred from the mother?

Quote Originally Posted by Azurewing View Post
    is it true move tutor moves can be bred from the mother?
    No, it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    No, it's not.
    well that sucks...
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Haze SnS View Post
    Apparently (after doing some diggings on various sites), regarding to the Psychic Inver on Route 18, you'd have to land at least 7 super-effective hits the entire match without fainting to get stones/rare candy x3 (?). Anything less than 7 super-effective hits (probably 4-6 hits) and you may get type-resist berries (probably still has to be without fainting). 3 super-effective OHKO or 1 of your pokemon fainted gets you Sitrus berry or some normal berry (such as Oran or Chesto). It might not be accurate, but that's probably the easier way to get evolution stones than super training. Take it with the grain of salt. :/
    In other words, we must not just be able to take the insane hits from Inver's Pokemon without fainting, but we must also deal damage as small as possible to his Pokemon, at least until the 7 hits minimum limit is fulfilled.

It's easier said than done, really.

We need a specific Pokemon, one that can tank a hit from Inver's Pokemon AND reduce the HP of his Pokemon by only around 50%
    I'm thinking "hit once, take a hit, hit once more", do that twice for his first two Pokemon, and then for the last Pokemon, use something that can tank two hits, and reduce the HP of Inver's Pokemon by around 40-45%.

Or use False Swipe/Hold Back, but their lower power, as well as the fact that it may not always be SE, means it will be harder.

And then we have to be lucky for him to give us the evolution stone we want.

In the end, Super Training is still the simplest and best way to obtain them. Or the Balloon Popping attraction in Global Link, still random but at least you also get other things that are also useful.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Yahazugiri7 View Post
    Does anyone known about cloning in x and y?Ι dont know if its allowed to speak about that matter in this forum(inform me to avoid being banned please)
    It's fully explained even on Youtube.

Has anyone had this happen on amie-My pyroar was jumping on bottom screen, I clicked play, and instead of the usual first part (either tilting his head or back turned), it started from the side, going up. It was pretty awesome, he looked so majestic.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    Has anyone had this happen on amie-My pyroar was jumping on bottom screen, I clicked play, and instead of the usual first part (either tilting his head or back turned), it started from the side, going up. It was pretty awesome, he looked so majestic.
    Happens with my Goodra too, I think it occurs occasionally when max affection has been reached.
    Friend Code
    3711-9128-0153

IGN
    Josh

The Six Regions Team

Alpha Sapphire Team

Quote Originally Posted by Jzny View Post
    Happens with my Goodra too, I think it occurs occasionally when max affection has been reached.
    Isn't it cool?
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

Don't know if this has been mentioned already, but in addition to the Contest Memory Ribbon that was recently listed on the front page/XY ribbons section, there is also a Battle Memory Ribbon which consolidates the eight frontier ribbons from generations three and four.

I'm gonna write my initial impressions of PokeBank here! Finally it is here
    The registration process is a bit tedious, but simple. Lots of waiting on connections and all that. The pokebank itself is awesome First thing I noticed it that I can't use the touchscreen! Sorta makes sense, cause you use the top screen too, but it takes some getting used too. You can't even select options, so you have to use buttons, a little bit weird. After each session it saves. Now for my second session, I got an error when i was saving. I immedialty checked back in, to find everything i had done being gone... I had renamed several boxes, got the pokes out of my transport box and all that. Also got the Celebi again(no I don't have two Celebi's, the first one didn't get saved), all progress was really deleted. So a little note: don't do too much in one session, since if it glitches out, you can start all over again...
    On the transporter: easy to use, simple, lot of cartridge switching, as time consuming as Pal Park or the poketransfer lab thinggie I guess, mostly for the constant waiting on connections.
        Spoiler:- About the hack check:

One thing that I find weird is that I can't figure out where I would need to pay my credit. It says I still have 29 days free credit, but I wouldn't know how to get more. Worry about that when it happens I suppose. Another thing is the pokemiles/BP. I opted for the BP, so I got send 10 BP to my X. You have to receive this in a similar way to how you receive dream radar pokes in BW2, through pokemon Link. Next session I got send the Celebi. So I received that to. But now I'm just transferring, but I'm not getting anymore battle points I don't think.

Anyway, that's my initial impression, I'm off to do some more transferring!
    Pokemon X
    http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/user/M-322-0034-S/timeline
    3DS FC: 3239-2904-2693. Please PM me when you add me with yours. Normal: Minccino, Smeargle, Teddiursa

Dunno if people are aware, but if you delete Hold Back from the event Celebi, you can bring it to MR to get relearn the move.

i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Dunno if people are aware, but if you delete Hold Back from the event Celebi, you can bring it to MR to get relearn the move.
    If the Pokemon has an Egg Move, it can be relearned if it's forgotten.

But since this is a Legendary, maybe Tutor Moves are also included.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

As for Pokemon Bank, I've noticed one issue. I caught a Dream World Leavanny from the Hidden Grotto, only for Bank to tell me that it was problematic and unable to be transferred.

Has anyone come across a similar issue?

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    If the Pokemon has an Egg Move, it can be relearned if it's forgotten.

But since this is a Legendary, maybe Tutor Moves are also included.
    Special moves on any Pokemon are also able to be relearned.

~A new adventure is just about to begin.
    Pokemon Crossroads Forum
    3DS / Pokemon X Friend Code: 0903 2751 0161
    Consecutive Fishing Shiny Guide | [T]eam [P]aragon

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    As for Pokemon Bank, I've noticed one issue. I caught a Dream World Leavanny from the Hidden Grotto, only for Bank to tell me that it was problematic and unable to be transferred.

Has anyone come across a similar issue?
    Yeah, I've seen a lot of people unable to transfer certain things (I myself had a PRNG'd shiny Drilbur rejected).

My theory is that Bank's hack checker is just very slightly arbitrary.

Having tested the Dream Ball, Sport Ball, Moon Ball, and Safari Ball, I can confirm that all four of them can be passed on by the mother when breeding. I'll go out on a limb and assume that the rest of the Apricorn Balls can be passed on as well.

Just in case anyone else was curious about that.
    Pokémon X: 1693-0973-8659
    Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen

Pokémon Black 2:

Has anyone been having problems with the pokebank/ transporter denying legit pokemon. I personally have had a few cases of this.
    FC: 4554-0810-4473
    Safari Type: Bug
    Ledyba Illumise, Heracross

Quote Originally Posted by Reamer182 View Post
    Has anyone been having problems with the pokebank/ transporter denying legit pokemon. I personally have had a few cases of this.
    Quite a few people have brought it up, yes.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I know I asked this question in a different thread but is there a way to soft reset when you get a celebi from the pokemon bank if you don't have the nature and IVs that you want or is it that way forever?

Quote Originally Posted by Barren Redaction View Post
    I know I asked this question in a different thread but is there a way to soft reset when you get a celebi from the pokemon bank if you don't have the nature and IVs that you want or is it that way forever?
    You're stuck with it

i need around 70 pokemon to have one of each pokemon in pokebank..

can i start a new game, transfer ALL 718 pokemon til my new game.

and then play the game with a shiny charm ?

how "fast" can i get the shiny charm if i have all 718 pokemon in a new game.. ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rasbred View Post
    i need around 70 pokemon to have one of each pokemon in pokebank..

can i start a new game, transfer ALL 718 pokemon til my new game.

and then play the game with a shiny charm ?

how "fast" can i get the shiny charm if i have all 718 pokemon in a new game.. ?
    You need to finish the game before you can get the charm, as you don't get the National Dex until then.

I love how you don't have to delete Surf/Fly/etc to trade up to Pokemon Bank. At last, it was always tedious removing these moves
    Shinies so far: Gyarados, Steelix, Bidoof, Gible, Dialga, Palkia, Phione, Purrloin, Tranquill, Haxorus

Quote Originally Posted by julabard View Post
    I love how you don't have to delete Surf/Fly/etc to trade up to Pokemon Bank. At last, it was always tedious removing these moves
    I actually did that with every pokémon I had... in my living dex.. a lot of time wasted there. lol

~ | Latest shiny: Platinum (246 Softresets) | ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 718/721 | ~

Page 132 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135 LastLast