Page 133 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135 LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 3359

Thread: Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dylz View Post
    I actually did that with every pokémon I had... in my living dex.. a lot of time wasted there. lol
    I did the same thing, lul. GF made it pretty darn convenient this time. 8D
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Hey, can't seem to figure out how to start a thread, so I figured this would be the place to ask: What happens to Deerling's form when it evolves? Say a Winter Deerling evolving. Doe it stay Winter, or revert to Spring?
    Not the most original sig ever, but hey, I'm new to the forums (THOUGH NOT THE SITE)

Quote Originally Posted by FennekinFTW View Post
    Hey, can't seem to figure out how to start a thread, so I figured this would be the place to ask: What happens to Deerling's form when it evolves? Say a Winter Deerling evolving. Doe it stay Winter, or revert to Spring?
    It stays whatever form it's in; I've moved a Fall Deerling and evolved it already in X, retaining it's form. ;p
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Cool. Ive always liked the Winter form most. What happens when you breed one, though? How is it's form determined then?
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

What's better than a Malamar?
    A Shiny Malamar!

Current Shinies:
    Malamar
    Dragalge
    Mr. Mime
    Carbink
    Sandslash
    Gyrados
    Horsea
    Haxorus
    Garchomp
    Vivillion (evolved into Modern pattern...thought Shiny turned into High Plains pattern, but whatever)

Nintendo 3DS FC: 0447 5404 6118
    Safari Zone Element: Electric
    Emolga, Electabuzz, Zebstrika

Quote Originally Posted by Bus View Post
    Cool. Ive always liked the Winter form most. What happens when you breed one, though? How is it's form determined then?
    Same as any other form: Mother passes it down (or Father with Ditto).
    Friend Code: 4597-0393-3118
    Pokémon in My Safari:
    PM me first before adding!

found a garbage man few times

Quote Originally Posted by sheld999 View Post
    found a garbage man few times
    I found him once and never found anything in the trash. I wondered if it was because I talked to him.
    Pokémon in My Safari:

Hi first post but long time lurker.

Did anyone get extra sweet hearts in Camphrier Town today from the giggling maid?

I'm not sure how many she gave me but I think it was 5.

Quote Originally Posted by cavansam View Post
    Hi first post but long time lurker.

Did anyone get extra sweet hearts in Camphrier Town today from the giggling maid?

I'm not sure how many she gave me but I think it was 5.
    Really? Dang! Wish we'd get extra moomoo milks.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    Really? Dang! Wish we'd get extra moomoo milks.
    I have like 20 thanks to the Lotto ID crap. All I can seem to match is one digit. <_<
    Pokémon in My Safari:

http://i.imgur.com/HFTvc5k.png

Has serebii updated with shiny sprites of the trio yet? I can screenshot them if needed.
    3DS FC: 0044-2817-7751

I believe that the colour of a Flabébé may be related to the flowers in which it is caught. I can only find yellow in yellow flowers and blue in the purple flowers. These are both in the same area: in front of the daycare. I think that white ones can be found anywhere, but rarely.
    I only take legit Pokémon, no nicknames.

My shinies:
    My lvl 100s:

Seeking RNG 6 IV non-English Ditto or clone thereof. Check my trade shop for a list.

I have all available Pokémon and can breed them.
    1521-3764-9599 FIRE:

Visit my trade shop! I deal in IV bred Pokémon and shinies and dabble in events, with plans for Pokémon in special/bank balls.

Quote Originally Posted by pokéfan2074 View Post
    I believe that the colour of a Flabébé may be related to the flowers in which it is caught. I can only find yellow in yellow flowers and blue in the purple flowers. These are both in the same area: in front of the daycare. I think that white ones can be found anywhere, but rarely.
    This is already known. If you have a look at Pokearth for Route 4 and Route 7, you'll see that you can find white and orange Flabebe in any grassy patch (with or without flowers), Red Flabebe in red flower patches, Blue Flabebe in purple flower patches, and Yellow Flabebe in yellow flower patches.

I read on a page that you will get his playercard in a event thats coming up he has 758pokemiles and has 758 pokemon registed.. 758 there must be new pokemon coming out soon or something for his player card to say 758 pokemon*Here the post i found off fb*To celebrate the first anniversary of Nagoya Pokemon Center on March 23, Pokémon Player can get a Junichi Masuda autograph trainer informationJunichi Masuda trainer information mention that he has 758 Poké Miles, Money & Pokémon registered.Is still unknown why the picture inPokémon.com from Japan mention that Masuda has 758. For now there are only 721 Pokémon*For More information visit:*http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/2014/03/140307_p01.html

Quote Originally Posted by sheld999 View Post
    I read on a page that you will get his playercard in a event thats coming up he has 758pokemiles and has 758 pokemon registed.. 758 there must be new pokemon coming out soon or something for his player card to say 758 pokemon*Here the post i found off fb*To celebrate the first anniversary of Nagoya Pokemon Center on March 23, Pokémon Player can get a Junichi Masuda autograph trainer informationJunichi Masuda trainer information mention that he has 758 Poké Miles, Money & Pokémon registered.Is still unknown why the picture inPokémon.com from Japan mention that Masuda has 758. For now there are only 721 Pokémon*For More information visit:*http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/2014/03/140307_p01.html
    The number 758 is just a Japanese number joke, that's why it's used everywhere on his playercard. The Japanese names for the numbers 7,5 and 8 (or the first few letters of these names) form the word "Nagoya". This is also stated in Junichi Masuda's Twitter: https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/s...76525471739904

Button by WereDragn
    ORAS News
    (oh yeah, if you didn't know, my PM box is still full...)

How is it really possible to get 6IV HA Ditto? I know you can get HA from Friend Safari, but isn't that only 2IV?
    Almost done with my pokedex. Only missing two moon stone-evolutions, Clefable and Musharna.

I am also looking for someone to tradeback a Dialga and Palkia, Thornadus/Thundurus & Landorus

Please let me know if you can help me.

Friendsafari: Slugma, Pansear, Braxien
    FC: 0834-1823-9377
    Feel free to add my FC and leave yours

Quote Originally Posted by kjthek1ng View Post
    How is it really possible to get 6IV HA Ditto? I know you can get HA from Friend Safari, but isn't that only 2IV?
    Friend Safari guarantees at least 2IV. It doesn't prevent more than 2IV.

You can also get them from the Great Chasm Hidden Grotto in B2W2 and Poké-Transfer them to XY.

I have a question for anyone who has reformatted their DS.
    Did you get the same type or different type safari?
    If it was the same type were the pokemon different?

I'm trying to reformat a used DS and keep getting the same type safari with the same pokemon.
    LLR

P.S.
    East Sea Shellos (blue) with HA available
    I trade Vivillons for Vivillons and have a All 18 non-event of patterns. Ask!
    Dex 718/718 Thank you ShinyPanda! Living Dex: 711/718.

My Friend Code: 1907-9797-0140. In game name: Sage.
    I'm using this one for trades and to check safaris for folks.
    I'll be periodically deleting older cards from my friend list.
    If you still want access just let me know and I'll be happy to add you again.

Quote Originally Posted by llr View Post
    I have a question for anyone who has reformatted their DS.
    Did you get the same type or different type safari?
    If it was the same type were the pokemon different?

I'm trying to reformat a used DS and keep getting the same type safari with the same pokemon.
    Your friend code changes, so your Safari will change as well. Since your friend code it random, your Safari is as well. There is a chance you'll get one similar, but it is highly unlikely.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Your friend code changes, so your Safari will change as well. Since your friend code it random, your Safari is as well. There is a chance you'll get one similar, but it is highly unlikely.
    That's what I understood too.
    I reformatted the first time and got the same safari, thought that's strange. Tried again just to see what would happen. Same safari. Third time changed. Then I've tried again 3 more times yesterday and fourth time today and am getting the same safari.
    My friend code has been different each time.
    LLR

P.S.
    East Sea Shellos (blue) with HA available
    I trade Vivillons for Vivillons and have a All 18 non-event of patterns. Ask!
    Dex 718/718 Thank you ShinyPanda! Living Dex: 711/718.

My Friend Code: 1907-9797-0140. In game name: Sage.
    I'm using this one for trades and to check safaris for folks.
    I'll be periodically deleting older cards from my friend list.
    If you still want access just let me know and I'll be happy to add you again.

I've done this myself a few times and have had it change each time, so I'm not sure what's going wrong with yours.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Back when the Dream World was still a thing, you could transfer an Imposter Ditto from there and use PRNG manipulation to get one with flawless IVs.

In theory, it's possible to get a flawless Ditto from the Friend Safari, but the odds of doing so are 32^-4%.

Can someone help me decide please?

For an in game gogoat-should I keep razor leaf-which has a high crit and hits a couple targets, or change it to leaf blade or horn leech? Also, is aerial ace a good filler? None of my other moves would be SE on fighting/grass pokes who seem to be kinda common. He hasn't evolved yet, so help would be nice before it gets set.

Oops, I thought I clicked on the help thread.
    Last edited by CrusherTheFeraligatr; 8th March 2014 at 6:29 PM.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Can someone help me decide please?

For an in game gogoat-should I keep razor leaf-which has a high crit, or change it to leaf blade or horn leech?
    Unless you're really concerned about PP, change it to one of the other moves; Leaf Blade is more powerful while also possessing an increased crit rate, while Horn Leech provides a more modest power boost, but with a 50% healing effect.

Also, is aerial ace a good filler? None of my other moves would be SE on fighting/grass pokes who seem to be kinda common. He hasn't evolved yet, so help would be nice before it gets set.
    Aerial Ace is a fine coverage move.

Page 133 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135 LastLast