Page 133 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135 LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 3359

Thread: Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

  1. #3301
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Deep, Deep, Desert
    Posts
    1,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dylz View Post
    I actually did that with every pokémon I had... in my living dex.. a lot of time wasted there. lol
    I did the same thing, lul. GF made it pretty darn convenient this time. 8D
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

    Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

  2. #3302
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Hey, can't seem to figure out how to start a thread, so I figured this would be the place to ask: What happens to Deerling's form when it evolves? Say a Winter Deerling evolving. Doe it stay Winter, or revert to Spring?
    Not the most original sig ever, but hey, I'm new to the forums (THOUGH NOT THE SITE)


  3. #3303
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Deep, Deep, Desert
    Posts
    1,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FennekinFTW View Post
    Hey, can't seem to figure out how to start a thread, so I figured this would be the place to ask: What happens to Deerling's form when it evolves? Say a Winter Deerling evolving. Doe it stay Winter, or revert to Spring?
    It stays whatever form it's in; I've moved a Fall Deerling and evolved it already in X, retaining it's form. ;p
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

    Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

  4. #3304
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Cool. Ive always liked the Winter form most. What happens when you breed one, though? How is it's form determined then?
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

    What's better than a Malamar?
    A Shiny Malamar!

    Current Shinies:
    Malamar
    Dragalge
    Mr. Mime
    Carbink
    Sandslash
    Gyrados
    Horsea
    Haxorus
    Garchomp
    Vivillion (evolved into Modern pattern...thought Shiny turned into High Plains pattern, but whatever)

    Nintendo 3DS FC: 0447 5404 6118
    Safari Zone Element: Electric
    Emolga, Electabuzz, Zebstrika

  5. #3305
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bus View Post
    Cool. Ive always liked the Winter form most. What happens when you breed one, though? How is it's form determined then?
    Same as any other form: Mother passes it down (or Father with Ditto).
    Friend Code: 4597-0393-3118
    Pokémon in My Safari:
    PM me first before adding!

  6. #3306
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    christchurch,new zealand
    Posts
    466

    Default

    found a garbage man few times

  7. #3307
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sheld999 View Post
    found a garbage man few times
    I found him once and never found anything in the trash. I wondered if it was because I talked to him.
    Friend Code: 4597-0393-3118
    Pokémon in My Safari:
    PM me first before adding!

  8. #3308
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Hi first post but long time lurker.

    Did anyone get extra sweet hearts in Camphrier Town today from the giggling maid?

    I'm not sure how many she gave me but I think it was 5.

  9. #3309
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In my secret Base
    Posts
    2,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cavansam View Post
    Hi first post but long time lurker.

    Did anyone get extra sweet hearts in Camphrier Town today from the giggling maid?

    I'm not sure how many she gave me but I think it was 5.
    Really? Dang! Wish we'd get extra moomoo milks.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

    Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

    "If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

    Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

    My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

  10. #3310
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    Really? Dang! Wish we'd get extra moomoo milks.
    I have like 20 thanks to the Lotto ID crap. All I can seem to match is one digit. <_<
    Friend Code: 4597-0393-3118
    Pokémon in My Safari:
    PM me first before adding!

  11. #3311

    Default

    http://i.imgur.com/HFTvc5k.png

    Has serebii updated with shiny sprites of the trio yet? I can screenshot them if needed.
    3DS FC: 0044-2817-7751

  12. #3312
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    TX, USA
    Posts
    44

    Default

    I believe that the colour of a Flabébé may be related to the flowers in which it is caught. I can only find yellow in yellow flowers and blue in the purple flowers. These are both in the same area: in front of the daycare. I think that white ones can be found anywhere, but rarely.
    I only take legit Pokémon, no nicknames.

    My shinies:
    My lvl 100s:

    Seeking RNG 6 IV non-English Ditto or clone thereof. Check my trade shop for a list.

    I have all available Pokémon and can breed them.
    1521-3764-9599 FIRE:

    Visit my trade shop! I deal in IV bred Pokémon and shinies and dabble in events, with plans for Pokémon in special/bank balls.

  13. #3313
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokéfan2074 View Post
    I believe that the colour of a Flabébé may be related to the flowers in which it is caught. I can only find yellow in yellow flowers and blue in the purple flowers. These are both in the same area: in front of the daycare. I think that white ones can be found anywhere, but rarely.
    This is already known. If you have a look at Pokearth for Route 4 and Route 7, you'll see that you can find white and orange Flabebe in any grassy patch (with or without flowers), Red Flabebe in red flower patches, Blue Flabebe in purple flower patches, and Yellow Flabebe in yellow flower patches.

  14. #3314
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    christchurch,new zealand
    Posts
    466

    Default

    I read on a page that you will get his playercard in a event thats coming up he has 758pokemiles and has 758 pokemon registed.. 758 there must be new pokemon coming out soon or something for his player card to say 758 pokemon*Here the post i found off fb*To celebrate the first anniversary of Nagoya Pokemon Center on March 23, Pokémon Player can get a Junichi Masuda autograph trainer informationJunichi Masuda trainer information mention that he has 758 Poké Miles, Money & Pokémon registered.Is still unknown why the picture inPokémon.com from Japan mention that Masuda has 758. For now there are only 721 Pokémon*For More information visit:*http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/2014/03/140307_p01.html

  15. #3315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sheld999 View Post
    I read on a page that you will get his playercard in a event thats coming up he has 758pokemiles and has 758 pokemon registed.. 758 there must be new pokemon coming out soon or something for his player card to say 758 pokemon*Here the post i found off fb*To celebrate the first anniversary of Nagoya Pokemon Center on March 23, Pokémon Player can get a Junichi Masuda autograph trainer informationJunichi Masuda trainer information mention that he has 758 Poké Miles, Money & Pokémon registered.Is still unknown why the picture inPokémon.com from Japan mention that Masuda has 758. For now there are only 721 Pokémon*For More information visit:*http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/2014/03/140307_p01.html
    The number 758 is just a Japanese number joke, that's why it's used everywhere on his playercard. The Japanese names for the numbers 7,5 and 8 (or the first few letters of these names) form the word "Nagoya". This is also stated in Junichi Masuda's Twitter: https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/s...76525471739904

    Button by WereDragn
    ORAS News
    (oh yeah, if you didn't know, my PM box is still full...)

  16. #3316
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    29

    Default

    How is it really possible to get 6IV HA Ditto? I know you can get HA from Friend Safari, but isn't that only 2IV?
    Almost done with my pokedex. Only missing two moon stone-evolutions, Clefable and Musharna.


    I am also looking for someone to tradeback a Dialga and Palkia, Thornadus/Thundurus & Landorus

    Please let me know if you can help me.


    Friendsafari: Slugma, Pansear, Braxien
    FC: 0834-1823-9377
    Feel free to add my FC and leave yours

  17. #3317
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kjthek1ng View Post
    How is it really possible to get 6IV HA Ditto? I know you can get HA from Friend Safari, but isn't that only 2IV?
    Friend Safari guarantees at least 2IV. It doesn't prevent more than 2IV.

  18. #3318
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    4,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kjthek1ng View Post
    How is it really possible to get 6IV HA Ditto? I know you can get HA from Friend Safari, but isn't that only 2IV?
    You can also get them from the Great Chasm Hidden Grotto in B2W2 and Poké-Transfer them to XY.

  19. #3319
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    AZ USA
    Posts
    332

    Default

    I have a question for anyone who has reformatted their DS.
    Did you get the same type or different type safari?
    If it was the same type were the pokemon different?

    I'm trying to reformat a used DS and keep getting the same type safari with the same pokemon.
    LLR

    P.S.
    East Sea Shellos (blue) with HA available
    I trade Vivillons for Vivillons and have a All 18 non-event of patterns. Ask!
    Dex 718/718 Thank you ShinyPanda! Living Dex: 711/718.


    My Friend Code: 1907-9797-0140. In game name: Sage.
    I'm using this one for trades and to check safaris for folks.
    I'll be periodically deleting older cards from my friend list.
    If you still want access just let me know and I'll be happy to add you again.

  20. #3320
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by llr View Post
    I have a question for anyone who has reformatted their DS.
    Did you get the same type or different type safari?
    If it was the same type were the pokemon different?

    I'm trying to reformat a used DS and keep getting the same type safari with the same pokemon.
    Your friend code changes, so your Safari will change as well. Since your friend code it random, your Safari is as well. There is a chance you'll get one similar, but it is highly unlikely.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  21. #3321
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    AZ USA
    Posts
    332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Your friend code changes, so your Safari will change as well. Since your friend code it random, your Safari is as well. There is a chance you'll get one similar, but it is highly unlikely.
    That's what I understood too.
    I reformatted the first time and got the same safari, thought that's strange. Tried again just to see what would happen. Same safari. Third time changed. Then I've tried again 3 more times yesterday and fourth time today and am getting the same safari.
    My friend code has been different each time.
    LLR

    P.S.
    East Sea Shellos (blue) with HA available
    I trade Vivillons for Vivillons and have a All 18 non-event of patterns. Ask!
    Dex 718/718 Thank you ShinyPanda! Living Dex: 711/718.


    My Friend Code: 1907-9797-0140. In game name: Sage.
    I'm using this one for trades and to check safaris for folks.
    I'll be periodically deleting older cards from my friend list.
    If you still want access just let me know and I'll be happy to add you again.

  22. #3322
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,354

    Default

    I've done this myself a few times and have had it change each time, so I'm not sure what's going wrong with yours.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  23. #3323
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The maze that pays
    Posts
    10,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kjthek1ng View Post
    How is it really possible to get 6IV HA Ditto? I know you can get HA from Friend Safari, but isn't that only 2IV?
    Back when the Dream World was still a thing, you could transfer an Imposter Ditto from there and use PRNG manipulation to get one with flawless IVs.

    In theory, it's possible to get a flawless Ditto from the Friend Safari, but the odds of doing so are 32^-4%.

  24. #3324
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In my secret Base
    Posts
    2,487

    Default

    Can someone help me decide please?

    For an in game gogoat-should I keep razor leaf-which has a high crit and hits a couple targets, or change it to leaf blade or horn leech? Also, is aerial ace a good filler? None of my other moves would be SE on fighting/grass pokes who seem to be kinda common. He hasn't evolved yet, so help would be nice before it gets set.

    Oops, I thought I clicked on the help thread.
    Last edited by CrusherTheFeraligatr; 8th March 2014 at 6:29 PM.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

    Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

    "If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

    Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

    My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

  25. #3325
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The maze that pays
    Posts
    10,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    Can someone help me decide please?

    For an in game gogoat-should I keep razor leaf-which has a high crit, or change it to leaf blade or horn leech?
    Unless you're really concerned about PP, change it to one of the other moves; Leaf Blade is more powerful while also possessing an increased crit rate, while Horn Leech provides a more modest power boost, but with a 50% healing effect.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    Also, is aerial ace a good filler? None of my other moves would be SE on fighting/grass pokes who seem to be kinda common. He hasn't evolved yet, so help would be nice before it gets set.
    Aerial Ace is a fine coverage move.

Page 133 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •