Page 18 of 135 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
Results 426 to 450 of 3358

Thread: Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

  1. #426
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hejiru View Post
    I haven't seen it myself but apparently     Spoiler:- spoiler:
    Not exactly....
        Spoiler:- big ones:
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  2. #427
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Outside of Hawaii (I wish...)
    Posts
    7,744

    Default

    I really hope we get some data on the stats of the new megas soon.

    I'm curious as to how Banette and Manectric were improved, personally.

  3. #428
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,743

    Default

    Can someone tell me what is the Friend Safari ? It's been few days since I heard of it and I still don't know properly what it is...
    « Be the leaf... »

    my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

  4. #429
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Big Blue
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prince of May View Post
    Can someone tell me what is the Friend Safari ? It's been few days since I heard of it and I still don't know properly what it is...
    "Friend Safari is located in the post-game. In it, it takes everyone on your friend list and makes them a specific type. When selected, Pokémon of that type appear (it'll take a while to catalogue, please bear with us). The Pokémon found here can have their Hidden Abilities. Unlike the Safari Zone, however, you can battle and use your own balls."

    And Joe, I think you should wait until your Mega Ring is capable of searching for Mega Stones.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

  5. #430
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prince of May View Post
    Can someone tell me what is the Friend Safari ? It's been few days since I heard of it and I still don't know properly what it is...
    Sarari Zone but instead of pokemon, you're catching your friends .......

    jk jk jk, from what I heard, you can enter a wide variety of safaris. Each friend on your friend list has a type assigned to them, and those type of pokemon spawn there.

  6. #431
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    "Friend Safari is located in the post-game. In it, it takes everyone on your friend list and makes them a specific type. When selected, Pokémon of that type appear (it'll take a while to catalogue, please bear with us). The Pokémon found here can have their Hidden Abilities. Unlike the Safari Zone, however, you can battle and use your own balls."

    And Joe, I think you should wait until your Mega Ring is capable of searching for Mega Stones.
    So that means... if my friend is classified "Water type", I'll only find Water type Pokémon with their hidden abilities in it ?
    Mh, that's interesting...
    « Be the leaf... »

    my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

  7. #432
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,386

    Default

    So is the Friends type based off something?


    You're a Snover. I'm a Fire-Type. This amuses me.

  8. #433
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prince of May View Post
    So that means... if my friend is classified "Water type", I'll only find Water type Pokémon with their hidden abilities in it ?
    Mh, that's interesting...
    I dont think all of them have hidden abilities, some do, some dont

  9. #434
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Littleroot Town
    Posts
    1,089

    Default

    So basically we can now filter out the greedy people asking for Legendaries. Now we just need to know if the Lv9 and Under option is gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post
    We'll get Mega Flygon/Milotic when Roy gets his job back in SSB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disaster_Lord View Post
    Welcome to the Internet, enjoy your Ridley on smash claims, now with fairy type add on for 20% extra coolness factor.
    __________
    Twitter

  10. #435
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Outside of Hawaii (I wish...)
    Posts
    7,744

    Default

    I guess having a Pokemon with Trace ought to be helpful for the Friend Safari.

  11. #436
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    6,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura Flare Riolu View Post
    So basically we can now filter out the greedy people asking for Legendaries. Now we just need to know if the Lv9 and Under option is gone.
    Sweet.

    Now only If I could get my game.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr


    MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

    3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

  12. #437
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sunnyshore city
    Posts
    680

    Default

    This Friend Safari thing we're talking about, does this mean friends as in other people with Pokemon X and Y or in-game characters you befriend? Nobody I know plays pokemon, I've never used any of those online options and I really hate how they are becoming more and more necessary to play the game

  13. #438
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Mega Abomasnow is missing from the list, btw.

  14. #439
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    here...there....somewhere...
    Posts
    288

    Default

    i sent serebii where to find mawilite, not sure if he got me message
    just to be safe its in a castle at camphier town


    also i can almost guarantee that aggron/tyranitar's stones are at that area where you find the power plant
    there are 2 small areas that are inaccessible unless you have a card, which i guess its an event key card
    Last edited by Nyoah; 11th October 2013 at 9:17 PM.

  15. #440
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Where there is snow.
    Posts
    1,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smartie View Post
    This Friend Safari thing we're talking about, does this mean friends as in other people with Pokemon X and Y or in-game characters you befriend? Nobody I know plays pokemon, I've never used any of those online options and I really hate how they are becoming more and more necessary to play the game
    As long as you never reveal your personal information online especially if it's your name, you're fine.

  16. #441
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Charizardland and Asgard
    Posts
    4,361

    Default

    I wonder if its 3DS friend codes and in game friend codes together for friend safari o-o...

    Starters in Friend safari O_O NEATO!!!!!!
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

  17. #442
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sunnyshore city
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Ooh, but that's not the problem! It's just that I never got the wi-fi working, we had to change the settings to get it to work. But with the changed settings my DS had wi-fi, but my dad's work laptop not anymore. So now they're back to the original different settings where some things don't work, because my dad's work is more important than my pokemon games :P .

    I can imagine there's other people with limited Wi-Fi access for varying reasons, so I dislike the tendency towards wifi-required aspects in the pokemon games.

  18. #443
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Where there is snow.
    Posts
    1,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post
    I wonder if its 3DS friend codes and in game friend codes together for friend safari o-o...

    Starters in Friend safari O_O NEATO!!!!!!
    It's a dream come true! It's what we fans of 17 years have been waiting for. Wild starters. Now I guess we can put the theory to rest now since starter Pokemon can be found in Kalos?

  19. #444
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Littleroot Town
    Posts
    1,089

    Default

    About that Lucario having a fixed nature of Hasty. Someone I know that has the game just told me that his is also Hasty. So it seems it is a fixed nature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post
    We'll get Mega Flygon/Milotic when Roy gets his job back in SSB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disaster_Lord View Post
    Welcome to the Internet, enjoy your Ridley on smash claims, now with fairy type add on for 20% extra coolness factor.
    __________
    Twitter

  20. #445
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post
    I wonder if its 3DS friend codes and in game friend codes together for friend safari o-o...

    Starters in Friend safari O_O NEATO!!!!!!
    There are no in game friend codes. The 3DS only has one friend code, 3DS games use the same as the system.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  21. #446
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default

    I get why people don't like it. I dislike wi-fi in general, but now I have to get a network at home set up since the closest person I know with the game is nearly a 1000 miles away. Sigh. Well 3rd world problems :/

  22. #447
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Charizardland and Asgard
    Posts
    4,361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    There are no in game friend codes. The 3DS only has one friend code, 3DS games use the same as the system.
    I thought so

    So its going to utilize the 3DS friend codes so we wont have to worry about friend codes like the old games

    Thanks for clearing this up for me
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

  23. #448
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura Flare Riolu View Post
    About that Lucario having a fixed nature of Hasty. Someone I know that has the game just told me that his is also Hasty. So it seems it is a fixed nature.
    Mine is also Hasty, is definitely a fixed nature.
    3DS Friend Code: 0705-2979-3900

    Pokemon X/Y

  24. #449
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11

    Default

    We should all team up together with this friend safari thing since all of us what those starters

  25. #450
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Wherever the wind takes me
    Posts
    10

    Default

    ...I do apologize if this has already been asked, but one of Serebii's posts said something about after clearing the game, the Professor gives you the starter you're strong against? As in, do you get Chespin if you chose Fennekin at the beginning of the game?

    ~Signature under construction~ [Art: Me]



    Current Y Pokedex status:
    National obtained: 718/718

    Hoenn...I'm coming Home


Page 18 of 135 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •