Page 18 of 135 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hejiru View Post
    I haven't seen it myself but apparently     Spoiler:- spoiler:
    Not exactly....
        Spoiler:- big ones:
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I really hope we get some data on the stats of the new megas soon.

I'm curious as to how Banette and Manectric were improved, personally.

Can someone tell me what is the Friend Safari ? It's been few days since I heard of it and I still don't know properly what it is...
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by The Prince of May View Post
    Can someone tell me what is the Friend Safari ? It's been few days since I heard of it and I still don't know properly what it is...
    "Friend Safari is located in the post-game. In it, it takes everyone on your friend list and makes them a specific type. When selected, Pokémon of that type appear (it'll take a while to catalogue, please bear with us). The Pokémon found here can have their Hidden Abilities. Unlike the Safari Zone, however, you can battle and use your own balls."

And Joe, I think you should wait until your Mega Ring is capable of searching for Mega Stones.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Sarari Zone but instead of pokemon, you're catching your friends .......

jk jk jk, from what I heard, you can enter a wide variety of safaris. Each friend on your friend list has a type assigned to them, and those type of pokemon spawn there.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    "Friend Safari is located in the post-game. In it, it takes everyone on your friend list and makes them a specific type. When selected, Pokémon of that type appear (it'll take a while to catalogue, please bear with us). The Pokémon found here can have their Hidden Abilities. Unlike the Safari Zone, however, you can battle and use your own balls."

And Joe, I think you should wait until your Mega Ring is capable of searching for Mega Stones.
    So that means... if my friend is classified "Water type", I'll only find Water type Pokémon with their hidden abilities in it ?
    Mh, that's interesting...
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

So is the Friends type based off something?

You're a Snover. I'm a Fire-Type. This amuses me.

So that means... if my friend is classified "Water type", I'll only find Water type Pokémon with their hidden abilities in it ?
    Mh, that's interesting...
    I dont think all of them have hidden abilities, some do, some dont

So basically we can now filter out the greedy people asking for Legendaries. Now we just need to know if the Lv9 and Under option is gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post
    We'll get Mega Flygon/Milotic when Roy gets his job back in SSB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disaster_Lord View Post
    Welcome to the Internet, enjoy your Ridley on smash claims, now with fairy type add on for 20% extra coolness factor.

I guess having a Pokemon with Trace ought to be helpful for the Friend Safari.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Flare Riolu View Post
    So basically we can now filter out the greedy people asking for Legendaries. Now we just need to know if the Lv9 and Under option is gone.
    Sweet.

Now only If I could get my game.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

This Friend Safari thing we're talking about, does this mean friends as in other people with Pokemon X and Y or in-game characters you befriend? Nobody I know plays pokemon, I've never used any of those online options and I really hate how they are becoming more and more necessary to play the game

Mega Abomasnow is missing from the list, btw.

i sent serebii where to find mawilite, not sure if he got me message
    just to be safe its in a castle at camphier town

also i can almost guarantee that aggron/tyranitar's stones are at that area where you find the power plant
    there are 2 small areas that are inaccessible unless you have a card, which i guess its an event key card
    Last edited by Nyoah; 11th October 2013 at 9:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smartie View Post
    This Friend Safari thing we're talking about, does this mean friends as in other people with Pokemon X and Y or in-game characters you befriend? Nobody I know plays pokemon, I've never used any of those online options and I really hate how they are becoming more and more necessary to play the game
    As long as you never reveal your personal information online especially if it's your name, you're fine.

I wonder if its 3DS friend codes and in game friend codes together for friend safari o-o...

Starters in Friend safari O_O NEATO!!!!!!
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Ooh, but that's not the problem! It's just that I never got the wi-fi working, we had to change the settings to get it to work. But with the changed settings my DS had wi-fi, but my dad's work laptop not anymore. So now they're back to the original different settings where some things don't work, because my dad's work is more important than my pokemon games :P .

I can imagine there's other people with limited Wi-Fi access for varying reasons, so I dislike the tendency towards wifi-required aspects in the pokemon games.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post
    I wonder if its 3DS friend codes and in game friend codes together for friend safari o-o...

It's a dream come true! It's what we fans of 17 years have been waiting for. Wild starters. Now I guess we can put the theory to rest now since starter Pokemon can be found in Kalos?

About that Lucario having a fixed nature of Hasty. Someone I know that has the game just told me that his is also Hasty. So it seems it is a fixed nature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post
    We'll get Mega Flygon/Milotic when Roy gets his job back in SSB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disaster_Lord View Post
    Welcome to the Internet, enjoy your Ridley on smash claims, now with fairy type add on for 20% extra coolness factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post

There are no in game friend codes. The 3DS only has one friend code, 3DS games use the same as the system.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I get why people don't like it. I dislike wi-fi in general, but now I have to get a network at home set up since the closest person I know with the game is nearly a 1000 miles away. Sigh. Well 3rd world problems :/

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    There are no in game friend codes. The 3DS only has one friend code, 3DS games use the same as the system.
    I thought so

So its going to utilize the 3DS friend codes so we wont have to worry about friend codes like the old games

Thanks for clearing this up for me
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Flare Riolu View Post
    About that Lucario having a fixed nature of Hasty. Someone I know that has the game just told me that his is also Hasty. So it seems it is a fixed nature.
    Mine is also Hasty, is definitely a fixed nature.
    3DS Friend Code: 0705-2979-3900

Pokemon X/Y

We should all team up together with this friend safari thing since all of us what those starters

...I do apologize if this has already been asked, but one of Serebii's posts said something about after clearing the game, the Professor gives you the starter you're strong against? As in, do you get Chespin if you chose Fennekin at the beginning of the game?

~Signature under construction~ [Art: Me]

Current Y Pokedex status:
    National obtained: 718/718

Hoenn...I'm coming Home

Page 18 of 135 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast