Page 34 of 135 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

I was fighting a trainer in a cave and used Rock Slide, then a part of the background broke and after the battle was over it said something like "you found a float stone in the aftermath." Has anyone else have this happen before?

Pupitar is obtainable in the X friend safari.
    3DS FC: 2406 - 5596 - 5363

Quote Originally Posted by Gis4Gamer View Post
    I was fighting a trainer in a cave and used Rock Slide, then a part of the background broke and after the battle was over it said something like "you found a float stone in the aftermath." Has anyone else have this happen before?
    Yeah, I've found stuff "in the aftermath" of battle several times. Wonder what that's about...
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    You need to have at least two battles in Battle Maison first I think.
    Only 1 battle is needed.

To all the people who need a pre-E4 Dusk Stone for Aegislash, I found one in Terminus Cave. Good for those who haven't been doing Super Training but still need one.
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

i just received a chansey and Ninetails in Friend Safari think these are new finds?
    3DS Friend Code: 1203-9823-5031
    Pokémon Friend Safari: Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, Driftloon

I'm running short of numbers free on my friends list, so having to limit adding people to things I need (sorry!)
    LF: Dragonair with Hidden Ability

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    Yeah I had that and thought it was interesting. I wonder if you need a certain Pokémon or something. Hopefully it means something and not just a random thing like the ghost in BW haha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razmos View Post
    There is a ghost in Lumiose City. In the black building to the right of the stall that sells Lumiose Galettes in the Northern part of Lumiose. take the elevator to the second floor, and a cutscene will start. The ghost appears behind you, she then begins to float instead of walk, and then says "You are not the one..." before disappearing.
    Somebody told me she appears in two other spots after that and gives you a TM. I mentioned it in more detail a page or so ago.

I'm totally disappointed.
    Just spent 200 BP on the Capsule, thinking that it changed the current ability to the Hidden ability, but it just changes it to the second ability of those pokémon who have two standard abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfred Kamon View Post
    Just spent 200 BP on the Capsule, thinking that it changed the current ability to the Hidden ability, but it just changes it to the second ability of those pokémon who have two standard abilities.
    is it a 1 time use item?

Quote Originally Posted by jabberwockxeno View Post
    Really? How do you access it? pics?
    Enter Reflection Cave from Shalour City south gate. Once inside the cave, there is a path to the left. Explore it and you will eventually reach a dead end (it's like an upside-down L; in other words, you walk up and then the corridor turns left and there's nothing there). It was very strange and I was leaving when I realised the mirror was showing the secret entrance.

Is there some good reason to tip NPC´s? I´ve been tipping them but I don´t want waste money.

Is anyone recording movesets anywhere on this site? I know Smogon is collecting this info, but is there anything on Serebii?

Quote Originally Posted by Alfred Kamon View Post
    It says exactly what it does in the description, so I don't know why you were expecting it to do something differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Tytus View Post
    Is anyone recording movesets anywhere on this site? I know Smogon is collecting this info, but is there anything on Serebii?
    The discovery thread has some information on movesets for certain Pokemon, some of us are posting them as our Pokemon learn them.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Need update Berries Fields page with Boost Mulch.

You can change the battle music in the Battle Maison. For those curious, the tracks available are:

Music 1: Trainer Battle
    Music 2: Wild Pokémon Battle
    Music 3: Rival Battle
    Music 4: Gym Leader Battle
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

Quote Originally Posted by Bazza17 View Post
    i just received a chansey and Ninetails in Friend Safari think these are new finds?
    Yes I think they are and yes I can get a Ninetales in this game. Just out of curiosity how many people do you have registered as the fire type?
    Just started a lets play of Pokemon X. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHfKOvGgEIc Prepare to watch the fail xD.

Pokemon so far:
    Fennekin
    Zigzagoon
    Fletchinder
    Dunsparce
    Torchic (in the pc)

Got my first badge and accidentally caused a shiny bidoof to faint.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Gerard on Smogon states that Milotic, Blissey and Mismagius have been stated to stay in their original types.

I don't have any visual evidence obviously, and Cherubi/Cherrim and the legendaries are still completely unknown.

Edit: Chansey has been confirmed to stay Pure Normal.
    I will not believe if I don't have a picture.

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but apparently when breeding the offspring's default ball is determined by the mother's ball.
    Mega Masquerain[Bug/Water]with Prankster

[70/20/92/120/122/90]

That's it I'm demanding Freeze Dry Masquerain

Quote Originally Posted by Leosnake View Post
    Yes I think they are and yes I can get a Ninetales in this game. Just out of curiosity how many people do you have registered as the fire type?
    I have two, and it appeared in my 3 slot . I'm still not totally sure how to get the 3rd slot, sometimes it starts with 3, other times it adds it at somepoint. can anybody clarify this?

I'm running short of numbers free on my friends list, so having to limit adding people to things I need (sorry!)

I have two, and it appeared in my 3 slot . I'm still not totally sure how to get the 3rd slot, sometimes it starts with 3, other times it adds it at somepoint. can anybody clarify this?
    I think one of the people you have on the friend list has to be also playing the game at the time though I could be mistaken.
    Just started a lets play of Pokemon X. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHfKOvGgEIc Prepare to watch the fail xD.

Pokemon so far:
    Fennekin
    Zigzagoon
    Fletchinder
    Dunsparce
    Torchic (in the pc)

Got my first badge and accidentally caused a shiny bidoof to faint.

im pretty sure your friend has to unlock the friend safari to be able to make you catch the third pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Azurewing View Post
    im pretty sure your friend has to unlock the friend safari to be able to make you catch the third pokemon
    Ah right I see. I hope that is the case, or it seems a bit daft to have access to a maximum of two slots per friend add when all 3 are open. Is that the definite mechanic and gate-way feature for the 3rd slot, do we know for certain?

can you pls evolve that chansey to see if Blissey gains Fairy?

Ah right I see. I hope that is the case, or it seems a bit daft to have access to a maximum of two slots per friend add when all 3 are open. Is that the definite mechanic and gate-way feature for the 3rd slot, do we know for certain?
    i finished the game, i can add you and test it now

EDIT
    wait i think i already have you.... i remember your username

Has anyone found the best way to train guys : /... I could do with some good tips...

In B/W and B/W2 I would just normally train by battling a bunch of Audino for huge bulks of exp points, but Audino now only appears on Route 6 or 7 I beileve...

Isn't there any other possible way where I could train and get lots of EXP points rather than battling the usual wild Pokemon.

Page 34 of 135 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast