Page 51 of 135 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 3353

Thread: Discussion of Serebii.net X & Y Discovery Thread

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfCountry View Post
    It does not say in the booklet but it does say that Professor Sycamore will give you an Oval Charm for capturing all 450 Pokémon.
    That's very interesting... i wander if that means for completing the National Dex you get the Shiny Charm again...

My safari has Lapras so you can add it.
    <3 - Brawl FC: 1977-1714-5254 - Latest Breed: 31/10/21/31/19/31
    ---

---
    Lock 'n' Load Baby!

just caught Zapdos with its moveset being Rain Dance, Discharge, Light Screen, and Agility. so it safe to assume its moveset has been increased significantly.

its new moveset in order (based off move reminder) is roost, zap cannon, drill peck, peck, thunder shock, thunder wave, detect, pluck, ancient power, and charge. since it has every move in it old moveset except thunder I am assuming the other moves it will learn will be new moves exclusive to this game. mines still at lvl 70 so i'll find out soon.
    Last edited by Kyubeon; 16th October 2013 at 7:37 PM.

It wasn't taken out. If you look in the manu that is on the 3DS main menu screen, it is now XB + Up to restart the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sam~ View Post
    I heard a rumor here that you can get more that one Kanto starter mega evolution stone after the E4. Wondering if someone could confirm or deny this for me since I'm not that far yet.
    A guy in the stone shop in Lumiose sells a Kanto mega stone for P1000000.

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyFriedTorchic View Post
    I don't know if this has been posted, but someone has further explained the hidden ability Protean:

So apparently the pokemon's typing changes while using the move. That means that in this case Greninja will always receive STAB when using a move. I can't confirm this since I don't have the game myself but hopefully there is someone around who could take a minute of their time to investigate this?
    yes i can confirm it since i caught one myself

Quote Originally Posted by myriada View Post
    A guy in the stone shop in Lumiose sells a Kanto mega stone for P1000000.
    it gets cheaper every day you refused, i got him down to 125k until i bought it, then he sells the other first gen starter mega stone for the discounted price

Quote Originally Posted by Mays View Post
    It was a new area containing a shiny Haxorus on White 2
    I know that, but the actual reward is still just a certificate.
    +Beauty & Power Behind Every Corner+

Spoiler:- :

Has anybody gone as far as study the IVs of the Safari Zone Pokemon? They seem to be very high and I would like confirmation that that is indeed the case.
    Also, anybody have a link to an online IV Calculator? The one I normally use is offline for w.e reason...

I just caught a 31 IV HP, Atk, Def, Sp Def and Spd Adamant Gale Wing Fletchinder in the Friend Safari.

Hard to say if I won the million dollar lottery or not.
    <3 - Brawl FC: 1977-1714-5254 - Latest Breed: 31/10/21/31/19/31
    ---

---
    Lock 'n' Load Baby!

How can you determine if it's 30-31 IV through the Judge? What should I specifically look for?

Quote Originally Posted by Chais View Post
    How can you determine if it's 30-31 IV through the Judge? What should I specifically look for?
    If he says that a certain stat can't be better, than it is perfect. The judge will only talk about your highest IVs, though.

Edit: Here's the Bulbapedia article.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Can't be better, huh? Wait a sec, do you mean "Can't be better" or "Can't be beat"? Well then it seems to be pretty confirmed that the Firend Safari is the Perfect Pokemon Safari.
    Last edited by Chais; 16th October 2013 at 8:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azurewing View Post
    yes i can confirm it since i caught one myself
    Thank you!
    Protean is just one of the best things Game Freak ever came up with imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaluriel View Post
    it gets cheaper every day you refused, i got him down to 125k until i bought it, then he sells the other first gen starter mega stone for the discounted price
    it only gets cheaper if you defeated the restaurants

Quote Originally Posted by Azurewing View Post
    it only gets cheaper if you defeated the restaurants
    Actually it doesn't, I have not been to a restaurant, and it lowered to 500k for me.
    Want to have some battles to master your competitive skills and earn badges? You have found the place- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Master-League
    http://xat.com/xat208738119 ~ Master League's Xat
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Userbar made by broomstig.

Prices for the Mega Stones seem to differ depending on numerous factors. The seller offered me Venasaurite for 500k at first. I did not take this offer and went to do the Looker Chapters. After I did all the Looker Chapters I went and bought myself the red plaid shirt and fedora in the Boutique and decided to go back to the seller.

He was selling the Venasaurite for 100k. I'll have to venture the guess that similar to Taxi's and other Lumiose services, the better/fancier you look the more respected you become to others and the more generous they'll be with their prices. But I won't rule out that doing certain activities around Lumiose somehow help lower prices of certain things.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackwingMarauder View Post
    Actually it doesn't, I have not been to a restaurant, and it lowered to 500k for me.
    doing activities there also lower the prices from what i've heard
    i only did the restaurants so far

Quote Originally Posted by Kaluriel View Post
    Serebii says it's dependent on style, though. When i reached Lumiose i immediately talked to the guy in Stone Emporium, back then the price was $500,000 - now it's $300,000 though
    This probably sounds really lame.. But, my Serebii dream is too get too write thingys on the discovery thread

Playing Time in X so Far: 105:22
    Friend Code - 0259 0584 0883
    Currently trying to get a Shiny Honedge in Pokemon X, FOR SCIENCE

Egg Count - 24

Team
    "Phoenix" Talonflame - lv 82
    "Splash" Blastoise - lv 90
    "Bolt" Raichu - lv 80
    "Destroya" Salamence - lv 76
    "Blaze" Delphox - lv 86
    "Inferno" Charizard - lv 71

where are all the hotels located? i need to hunt down that gut with the souvenir
    Fire red team
    Emerald team
    Platinum team
    HG team
    Black 2 team
    Pokemon X Team

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -

So I am in Terminus Cave...Decided it is the perfect time for an SR...Zygarde! I'll try to post a pic when and if I find him shiny!
    Want to have some battles to master your competitive skills and earn badges? You have found the place- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Master-League
    http://xat.com/xat208738119 ~ Master League's Xat
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Userbar made by broomstig.

Quote Originally Posted by mew 2000 View Post
    where are all the hotels located? i need to hunt down that gut with the souvenir
    If you hover the cursor over the towns you can fly to, it tells you if a hotel is there. For example: Hotel Cyllage.

For those discussing style; Doing activities around Lumiose city will increase your style and unlock various rewards including access to new facilities (Such as the Suishi restaurant and the boutique) and discounts (Mega stones/ Cab fares)
    Activities which increase style include listening to the audio guide in the museum, making a trainer PR video, Trying the ID lotto, styling your Furfrou, buying berry juice, buying a Galette, using all forms of transport, shop at all the stores, eat at all the restaurants, work at the hotel, beat the battle institute and talk to Alexa in the press building.

This is from one of the pages in the official guide

Quote Originally Posted by Chauzu View Post
    I just caught a 31 IV HP, Atk, Def, Sp Def and Spd Adamant Gale Wing Fletchinder in the Friend Safari.

Hard to say if I won the million dollar lottery or not.
    Friend Safari Pokemon are actually rigged to have multiple flawless IVs by default, but you're still pretty lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    If he says that a certain stat can't be better, than it is perfect. The judge will only talk about your highest IVs, though.

Edit: Here's the Bulbapedia article.
    Then how'd you figure all the other stats had max ivs?

Page 51 of 135 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast