Heart Gold Team
    Black 2 Team
    Pokemon X Team
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Team:

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -

Quote Originally Posted by mew 2000 View Post
    i found him four times changing the date each time where is my surovner >_<
    You can't change the date, changing the date stops time-based events for 72 hours. You'll have to wait three days, and then visit him once each real day.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I've read that Misdreavus is available in the Friend Safari. Have anybody caught it (or is able to do it) and could confirm the type(s) of Mismagius?

Take this with a metric ton of salt, but from /vp/:

>Anistar City
    >there's an old man who will ask you for a lv5 or under mon to keep him company since he's lonely after his wife passed away
    >visits him later
    >nobody there save for a Pokeball containing a Comet Shard and a letter
    >says he passed away but really enjoyed the time with the mon you gave to him

Quote Originally Posted by jabberwockxeno View Post

>Anistar City
    >there's an old man who will ask you for a lv5 or under mon to keep him company since he's lonely after his wife passed away
    >visits him later
    This is indeed true, I gave him a Fletchling before I beat the Elite 4 and after I cleared the game I went back and he had passed away, leaving behind my Pokémon and a Comet Shard.
    3DS Friend Code: 4382-2190-7197

Friend Safari: Phantump, Shuppet, Spiritomb

Looking for the following Friend Safari 'mons:
    ~Pinsir, Heracross
    ~Cacturne, Sableye, Absol
    ~Electabuzz, Galvantula
    ~Togepi
    ~Sunkern, Ivysaur, Petilil
    ~Wooper, Phanpy, Gastrodon
    ~Whirlipede
    ~Octillery, Wartortle, Poliwhirl

Please let me know if you have any of these in your Safari and would be willing to add me! :]

Quote Originally Posted by TheoPL View Post
    I've read that Misdreavus is available in the Friend Safari. Have anybody caught it (or is able to do it) and could confirm the type(s) of Mismagius?
    Mismagius is pure Ghost

So apparently Manectric is found in the Friend Safari. Just caught one there. Could mean that it technically isn't version exclusive, though only through the Friend Safari. Can't exactly confirm that myself because the game I caught it in was Y.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

I discovered that Grassy Terrain turns Nature Power into Energy Ball and Misty Terrain turns Nature Power into Moonblast, wonder what move Electric Terrain will produce. Also, how come there is no held item that boost Fairy attack beside Pixie Plate.
    Last edited by hoohlover; 16th October 2013 at 10:32 PM.

So I've reached the title of Duke in the Battle Chateau, but I haven't even seen a single leader show up there. Are they uncommon appearances, or am I just unlucky?
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

Serebii, could you confirm that the Chansey's line is still pure Normal, please!

Quote Originally Posted by FirestormZ View Post
    Serebii says it's dependent on style, though. When i reached Lumiose i immediately talked to the guy in Stone Emporium, back then the price was $500,000 - now it's $300,000 though
    10k is lowest I think, what he sold them to me for. Funny really I had 2.8m money expecting 500k each.
    My Pokemon X Team
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/21mas1v.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i42.*******.com/33y1j7r.png[/IMG]

Friend code:2638 - 0635 - 1736. Lets get this friend safari on the role!

End of the world about to happen, ultimate weapon gets activated. So, what do I do?

Go clothes shopping. Then, I water my little berry trees. And after that, take a nice little tourism picture in front of the weapon. Yay for priorities!

Also, figured I'd ask here: Anyone else run into the ghost chick or w/e on the 2nd floor of an office building on North Avenue in Lumiose City (Note, names could be off/spelled wrong, I can't be bothered to pay attention to names of things while I play >.>)? When you take the elevator to the second floor, the lights flash and she appears behind you, glides out, says something about you not being 'the one' and glides down into the room. When you're able to walk again, if you go check the room, she's not there. :/ (the only way out being the elevator behind you).

There's also a hex girl in the hotel who tells you not to talk to her, because she's listening for the elevator.

I'm wondering if maybe it has something to do with the Lost Hotel (given the description says it shut down after a tragedy)? I cannot for the life of me find any NPCs that mention anything, though. :C (nor can I find info about it via google, with how new the game is)

Quote Originally Posted by jabberwockxeno View Post

>Anistar City
    >visits him later
    No salt needed, this is real. I left a Pansear with him.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    You can't change the date, changing the date stops time-based events for 72 hours. You'll have to wait three days, and then visit him once each real day.
    So changing the date locks you out for 3 days? How about changing time? I thought a lot of people changed time to 8pm to get mega stones. Did they just eat the penalty to get them?
    Now previewing Haunted Eve Monsters for Halloween! Check them out at Facebook. and pick up Mystical: Kingdom of Monsters at Drivethru RPG. New Class (the Monster Trainer), 6 archetypes, 154 monsters, feats, magic, and so much more. Feel free to PM for more information about this game/world.

There's some changes with the Vs. Recorder it seems. You can now record more than one battle and there's an option to have a "mock battle" which allows you to fight the opponent in the video with your own team. Could be useful if you lose against the bosses in the battle maison because then you can save the battle and practice fighting their team.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Mismagius is pure Ghost
    So there's no new niche or more power for poor Mismagius... Well, it's still the best! (But Moonblast at least would be nice!)

Quote Originally Posted by Incandenza View Post
    This is indeed true, I gave him a Fletchling before I beat the Elite 4 and after I cleared the game I went back and he had passed away, leaving behind my Pokémon and a Comet Shard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    No salt needed, this is real. I left a Pansear with him.
    Well, I'll be damned. Neat.

Quote Originally Posted by hoohlover View Post
    Serebii, could you confirm that the Chansey's line is still pure Normal, please!
    They are

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    They are
    No, no, not

This is a bad thing!

Blissey was already a good enough Pokemon.

Giving it the fairy type would've made it even better by removing its Fighting weakness and granting it three other resistances.

Then again, that would've fit within this game's definition of "balance", considering that the majority of Pokemon who've gotten notable improvements were already good, whereas a lot of the weaker ones either stayed weak or got worse.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 16th October 2013 at 11:05 PM.

So Lilligant and Miltotic are not Fairy, too, right? Whimsicott I understand because its Japanese name is Elfoon. The only things left to be confirmed are Celebi and the other unavailable legendaries.

I'm also excited that they tweaked the base stats of some Pokémon. Hopefully Delcatty is a little bit better. A Moon Stone evolution that have only 380 BST, that's just unacceptable.
    Last edited by hoohlover; 16th October 2013 at 11:10 PM.

I've discovered a bunch of info not on the site and sent a few emails to the webmaster, but I think that maybe it would be better to post it here. I've also posted a bunch of data to the Marilland discovery thread, so I'll repost here what I posted there.

Spoilered because of infodump.

Spoiler:- Female Clothes (incomplete list):

Most Pokemon from before seem to keep their BW2 movesets, save for new moves.

Spoiler:- Moveset Additions, Changes, and Move Reminders:

Spoiler:- Moves Learned by the Elite Four's Pokemon (incomplete):

Hawlucha seems to have ridiculously high speed. Diantha's Hawlucha was 10 levels lower than my Zygarde and still outsped it.

During the Hall of Fame cinematic, the background color changes based on the type of the Pokemon it is currently focused on. If one of your Pokemon has two types, the color background for that Pokemon will be randomly selected from its two typed. For example, my Zygarde got brown (Ground) the first time I beat the Champion with him, but indigo (Dragon) the second time. Same for my Houndoom, with black the first time (Dark) and red the second (Fire).

Mega Mewtwo Y has lower Defense than Mewtwo. All other stats are increased (save for HP, which never changes upon Mega Evolving).

There's a new item called the Rosari Berry that halves the power of an incoming super-effective Fairy type move.
    Last edited by Uberpwnage13; 16th October 2013 at 11:33 PM.
    Rotom needs some cooler forms. How about a sports car? (Or a giant robot?)

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Blissey was already a good enough Pokemon.

Giving it the fairy type would've made it even better by removing its Fighting weakness and granting it three other resistances.

Then again, that would've fit within this game's definition of "balance", considering that the majority of Pokemon who've gotten notable improvements were already good, whereas a lot of the weaker ones either stayed weak or got worse.
    I'll be honest: I'd rather have mons that should be fairy be fairy even if it means that they become the most overpowered thing imaginable.

Quote Originally Posted by Uberpwnage13 View Post
    Land's Wrath
    This his signature? What does it do?

I know its been mentioned a couple of times, but I have got a Speed Boost Venipede. Not sure if this is a second hidden ability/third regular or what, screen shot here:

Spoiler:- Speed Boost Venipede:
    On Hiatus

Page 52 of 135 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast